Cheating German Scammed By Thieving Thai Mistress

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused? She took the card. No idea of the password number for the card and he lost B10,000. EEEHHHH?? If she could not access his accounts how can he claim they are down by B10,000???

If you go shopping using the Card they don't ask for a code or ID, you only have to sign.

70 y.o. Farang, 23 y.o. girl - she should have taken way more then just 10,000 Baht. For me kind of pedophile attitudes (this difference in age is just sick and disgusting for me).

In my neighbourhood I have an 80 y.o Austrian with a 25 y.o Khmer girl. I never will have sympathy for such behavior...

70 y.o. Farang, 23 y.o. girl - she should have taken way more then just 10,000 Baht. For me kind of pedophile attitudes (this difference in age is just sick and disgusting for me).

In my neighbourhood I have an 80 y.o Austrian with a 25 y.o Khmer girl. I never will have sympathy for such behavior...

Maybe he was looking for a daughter cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well, what do you think is happening with the bar girls every day? Why do you think guys retire to Thailand? This gal was just a freelancer and she was "of age."

A lot of guys can't collect retirement money and move to Thailand until they are at least 65. Are you wanting to shut that whole thing down?

Actually She is preying on 70 year old Farang Men At least I hope he got some from her . Look at her in the photo Now that she got caught she is trying to get his forgiveness . Give me a break She stole so Lock her up

Nasty Scum I have no sympothy for people like this

• Like 1

So because he cheated he deserves to be scammed by this piece of trash? people and glass houses spring to mind

Actually, I think that's about right - and I would say the same about me or anyone else that did it, if you get away with it then that's one thing but if it ends up costing you money too bad for you but that's the way it goes...nobody forced you to put yourself in that position and yes, a penalty of some type was arguably forthcoming and deserved.

What I CAN'T agree with is the implied suggestion of the poster - and all those that liked his post - that he deserves to be mutilated and horribly disfigured for life or perhaps even mortally wounded.

Cutting a persons genitals off with a straight razor is justified because they were unfaithful? Not to me.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

If you read the entire story as linked, the girl got behind on her payments to a loan shark. And how did she premeditate to solve that dilemma? Via finding some pigeon on TLL.

Well, all we learn from the article is that she CLAIMS that she used it to pay off a loan shark. But it is not clear whether that is true or if she borrowed from the loan shark with the intention of paying it off by theft.

"She then used the money to repay a loan shark, whom she had borrowed from to open her clothes shop before she got arrested."

The sentence above makes it impossible to work out the sequence of events or her motives of the theft - at best we know what she ultimately may have done with this money but not necessarily anything else.

"A police check of her background revealed she had been arrested before. She had used a credit card to buy 90,000 baht of property, but only paid back 45,000 baht."

So perhaps she's not exactly an otherwise innocent girl victim only of an unwise choice and an unscrupulous loan shark but rather a person with some already existing character flaws...

Wow, not looking too bad for 70 years old and he could take on a 23 year old.

I am impressed.

Whats to be impressed about??? I do it all the time.....tongue.png

Well good for you.

I don't want you to think I'm getting old or anything,
but all the noises I used to make during sex,
I now make getting out of bed.wai2.gif
Edited by metisdead
: Font reset to default forum font.
  • Like 1

Maybe he was looking for a daughter cheesy.gif cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

great great granddaughter more like it

I have no sympathy for this man. He deserved what he got plus a lot more for cheating on his wife. Maybe his wife has a straight razor and some ducks. shock1.gif

"He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani."

His wife has more "understanding" what a "man" sometimes needs!rolleyes.gif Just a bit, 3 times in 4 month? You want hang him high?

OMG

More Papal than the Pope (own wife) wink.png

He would not approach the Police and sure not with her, if she would disagree to much.

Some older Thai wife encourage even the husband to get a Mia Noi or a Gig, so they do not have to shoulder that Sex burden any more! tongue.png

I understand what you are saying. In my opinion if a guy/girl is single they can do what they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But after they enter in to marriage there is a commitment of both parties. Just call me old fashioned but that's the way I see it. I wonder what this guys' reaction would have been if it had been his wife that was seeing another guy and got caught? smile.png

Why don't you pop down to the local bar and ask the question? Most expats that I have met have had to face up to the fact that their wives/girlfriends have been 'soothing fevered brows' outside their homes.

You can rely on the "hang 'em bomb 'em brigade" to once more take the moral high ground. I have no doubt that all contributors to this forum see marriage as a life long contract and have never cheated. Oh to be one of the Great and the Good.

10,000 Baht like it's $350.00 US > big deal , then the cranky old bastard goes to the cops, now his wife knows will cost him more than 10,000 should of keep his mouth shut and taken the punishment , thats what you deserve when your a dirty old man. Thats why my girls are over 25giggle.gif

10,000 Baht like it's $350.00 US > big deal , then the cranky old bastard goes to the cops, now his wife knows will cost him more than 10,000 should of keep his mouth shut and taken the punishment , thats what you deserve when your a dirty old man. Thats why my girls are over 25

Because obviously 26 is okay, but 25 or 24 would be disgusting...

• Like 2

There are crimes of opportunity and crimes with some premeditated intent. Sounds to me regardless that she got in trouble with a loan shark and then tried to pay it off courtesy of someone she could meet on TLL.

Just another online sweetheart.

10,000 Baht like it's $350.00 US > big deal , then the cranky old bastard goes to the cops, now his wife knows will cost him more than 10,000 should of keep his mouth shut and taken the punishment , thats what you deserve when your a dirty old man. Thats why my girls are over 25giggle.gif

That's what I was thinking. The wife is sure to make his life a living hell, especially with his photo all over the internet for his wife's friends and family to see. The problem isn't so much that he cheated on his wife. The problem is that everyone knows about it, and it makes his wife look bad. He must be new to Thailand.

• Like 1

The German should count himself lucky; he got off scot free for the crime of Wearing That Shirt.

T

I just looked at the shirt more closely and have to modify some of my earlier comments; he DID deserve to lose the 10,000. AND be castrated.

The German should count himself lucky; he got off scot free for the crime of Wearing That Shirt.

T

I just looked at the shirt more closely and have to modify some of my earlier comments; he DID deserve to lose the 10,000. AND be castrated.

You are a braver man than I, JoeSteel. I had to look away quickly.

T

Edited by Thakkar
  • Like 1