Cheating German Scammed By Thieving Thai Mistress

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The German should count himself lucky; he got off scot free for the crime of Wearing That Shirt.

T

I just looked at the shirt more closely and have to modify some of my earlier comments; he DID deserve to lose the 10,000. AND be castrated.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

I think the shirt is probably older than the mistress.

Everytime I've used my credit card in Thailand (which isn't often as I usually use cash) they've scrutinized my card and signature and ID as if I was spending a million baht. Surprised that a Thai woman could use a card with a German man's name on it and have less problems than me. (Well, not surprised, I guess...)

Where do you shop? I've almost never had my credit card scrutinized in Thailand and I probably make more purchases by credit/debit card than the average person as I don't like cash that much. In America your credit card gets scrutinized and you need to show ID for all but the cheapest purchases but in Thailand? Never been asked for ID when making a credit card purchase, never.

So this 70 year old dope didn't think he should have to pay more than a few baht for a 23 year old, so she took it upon herself to get paid an appropriate fee. Seem this 70 year old should have just called the bank and cancelled the card and chalked it up to experience. Now he has to deal with the wife. I think his bank accounts are going to be down a lot more than 10k.

I have no sympathy for this man. He deserved what he got plus a lot more for cheating on his wife. Maybe his wife has a straight razor and some ducks. shock1.gif

"He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani."

His wife has more "understanding" what a "man" sometimes needs!rolleyes.gif Just a bit, 3 times in 4 month? You want hang him high?

OMG

More Papal than the Pope (own wife) wink.png

He would not approach the Police and sure not with her, if she would disagree to much.

Some older Thai wife encourage even the husband to get a Mia Noi or a Gig, so they do not have to shoulder that Sex burden any more! tongue.png

Hmmmmmm???? Should I or should I not speak with my wife about this???

Well, If I never post again, you will know what happened!! ermm.gifunsure.png

I am confused? She took the card. No idea of the password number for the card and he lost B10,000. EEEHHHH?? If she could not access his accounts how can he claim they are down by B10,000???

You need to improve your reading comprehsion. Read it again:

"A 70-year-old German with a Thai wife reported to Udon Thani police that his missing credit card was used to purchase 10,000 THB of goods"

I have added the bold font and the underline.

" So she used the card to buy a half-baht gold ornament necklace, and sold it for 11,000 baht."

She made a nice profit on her purchase as well.

I am confused? She took the card. No idea of the password number for the card and he lost B10,000. EEEHHHH?? If she could not access his accounts how can he claim they are down by B10,000???

"A 70-year-old German with a Thai wife reported to Udon Thani police that his missing credit card was used to purchase 10,000 THB of goods"

" So she used the card to buy a half-baht gold ornament necklace, and sold it for 11,000 baht."

She made a nice profit on her purchase as well.

Half a baht of gold at todsy's price is 11200 baht.

I have no sympathy for this man. He deserved what he got plus a lot more for cheating on his wife. Maybe his wife has a straight razor and some ducks. shock1.gif

His wife has more "understanding" what a "man" sometimes needs!rolleyes.gif Just a bit, 3 times in 4 month? You want hang him high?

OMG

He would not approach the Police and sure not with her, if she would disagree to much.

Some older Thai wife encourage even the husband to get a Mia Noi or a Gig, so they do not have to shoulder that Sex burden any more! tongue.png

I understand what you are saying. In my opinion if a guy/girl is single they can do what they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But after they enter in to marriage there is a commitment of both parties. Just call me old fashioned but that's the way I see it. I wonder what this guys' reaction would have been if it had been his wife that was seeing another guy and got caught? smile.png

1. Yes you are old fashioned. tongue.png

2. Who pays, is the Boss! What he does or says, the others who get paid have to accept. The people who get paid have not the same freedom! wink.png

3. It could be, same I wrote, she the wife is not unhappy, she is relieved from (some of) the Sex work. I know such relationships.smile.png

4. To your last sentence. Unacceptable, because of Point 2. rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Just wait until he turns 80 , he will be wearing the same old shirt and have found an even younger mistress that will 'take care' of all his credit cards....

70 y.o. Farang, 23 y.o. girl - she should have taken way more then just 10,000 Baht. For me kind of pedophile attitudes (this difference in age is just sick and disgusting for me).

In my neighbourhood I have an 80 y.o Austrian with a 25 y.o Khmer girl. I never will have sympathy for such behavior...

"Moral indignation is in most cases 2% moral. 48% inhibition and 50% envy!"whistling.gif

I assume. if she has not that one, old guy, she will have, a lot more, many, younger man, in their 20is, 30is, 40is, 50is, 60is, 70is,

every day, every week in the change, even in one day, night two, or more?

Is that than better for you and acceptable? Better for the girl? I doubt that!

If she had chosen that path she will anyway walk that way, or can you heal the world?

For me is one older man the lesser of two evils, a lot of different, younger man.rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 2

OMG

I know, you have no time for posting, as you are busy to satisfy the "Gigs" your wife let you "have!" thumbsup.gif

OMG

I know, you have no time for posting, as you are busy to satisfy the "Gigs" your wife let you "have!" thumbsup.gif

Sighhhhhhhhh! I wish that were true. My wife has been reading this thread. Now I am no more!hit-the-fan.gif

• Like 1

Good stuff we members like you to help us out.

tongue.png

So because he cheated he deserves to be scammed by this piece of trash? people and glass houses spring to mind whistling.gif

Piece of trash?

You the German Gentleman's friend?

wink.png

I agree, the punishment should be the same as everywhere in the world.

Wife leaves him, and he is left with nothing.

Hmmmm, wonder which of the 2 is the toughest punishment.

tongue.png

70 y.o. Farang, 23 y.o. girl - she should have taken way more then just 10,000 Baht. For me kind of pedophile attitudes (this difference in age is just sick and disgusting for me).

In my neighbourhood I have an 80 y.o Austrian with a 25 y.o Khmer girl. I never will have sympathy for such behavior...

When John Lennon found out Brian Epstine was gay he told him it was ok "There;s little enough love in the world without knocking it when it comes along" I know nothing of this couple or how they feel about each other maybe she's a money grabbing little tart maybe she's not.

What I do know there are hundreds of thousands of very lonely young women in Thailand with nothing, no money no job and no future. There are also thousands of men who can't find a partner to share a life with because they are bit odd over 50 year old fat or whatever..............they are miserable and lonely.

When 2 of these parties get together many many times we get 2 very happy people instead of 2 miserable ones but people like you don't understand that because you're sick minds call some guy who could have heart of gold a pedo and a young girl who has found happiness for the first time in her life a whore.........You're the one that's sick

Don't worry - he'll have a miracle cure for his sickness ...... by the time he hits 60

He's a cheat, she's a thief. Says it all.

Usually both attrbutes apply to a Thai woman...rare situaton.

I am amazed this idiot comment has not been removed by the Mods.

I'm not. It doesn't seem much worse, if at all, than lots of similar idiotic comments seen on this forum (fortunately the minority).

He's a cheat, she's a thief. Says it all.

Usually both attrbutes apply to a Thai woman...rare situaton.

I am amazed this idiot comment has not been removed by the Mods.

I'm not. It doesn't seem much worse, if at all, than lots of similar idiotic comments seen on this forum (fortunately the minority).

I thought posts like that was called "flaming".

Anyhow,

back to the subject.

The cheapo cheating German who wants to punish someone for stealing 333 dollars from him, while he was doing stuff behind his wife's back.

I hope I meet him one day, so I can tell him, as I will remember that face.

Big fuss over 10'000 Bht, I think.

What would be the annualized figure of all the acts of cheating the farangs out of their money

- by short term operators (targeting Farang-Tourists)

- by long term operators (wifes, GF and their families). ???

Every year it would amount to xxxxxxxxxx millions of Bht.

Cheers.

Wow, not looking too bad for 70 years old and he could take on a 23 year old.

I am impressed.

Whats to be impressed about??? I do it all the time....

Well good for you.

I don't want you to think I'm getting old or anything,
but all the noises I used to make during sex,
I now make getting out of bed.wai2.gif

Absolutely hilarious cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif