Big Size Clothes In Chiang Mai

BuffaloRescue

Most of the clothes sold at these places are rejects from the factory. You'll find they are cut wrong, arms too long not correctly tagged, zipper backwards, and so on. Nothing wrong with that if it fits, but they are charging normal prices for items that would be sold at a discounted outlet store back home. A bit of a rip off to be honest. However, I do find things that fit correctly from time to time. Still overpriced for the quality of the item, but it is what it is and this is Thailand. If I want real quality, I go shopping in a real country.

I was last week at this Export 71 store on Huay Kaew Rd and was very disappointed. I had expected more. I have normal "Farang" body measures (180cm, 85kg) and have not found a single trouser in my size. There would not even fit my arm in one of these trousers. A total waste of time. I will check now the stores at airport plaza and hope to find something there.

That's not normal white man, that's obese white man.

At 180cm your weight (whatever skin color) should be in the range 66Kg-76Kg.

Apart from the fact that your comment is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, on a statistical basis extazzy's weight probably is normal, at least for an American. Considered as a public health issue, that may be unfortunate, but it is the case. In addition there is a big range of normal body weight. Someone with his height and a large frame aged 25-59 can weight up to 184 pounds and still be in the healthy range. People older than 59 can weigh even more and still be considered to have a healthy weight.

Edited by quidnunc

• 4 years later...
On 10/18/2013 at 8:02 PM, hellodolly said:

If you are normal size why do you look on a thread for Big size clothing?

Perhaps start a thread for what you really want. 6 foot(185cm) tall man 85 kilos seeks clothing shop.

edit

%#$@*^%spelling

He did say normal "Farang" size.  Six foot , 205 lbs. is pretty normal in the US these days.