Fish Caught In Thailand Pics Wanted - Please!

JimShortz

Fellow anglers... Can you help me out?

I have never been one to bother taking many pictures of fish that I have caught - unfortunately.

For a bit of fun I am in the process of putting together an informational website aimed at people new to fishing in Thailand. It is completely non-commercial; no adverts, no tours for sale, etc.

I want to include a good basic target species guide, including anything that can be caught in the north of Thailand. There is the problem; I have very few photos. I am now taking my camera fishing with me, but this will take years! I really don't want to steal pics from other websites. I want to do this right if I can.

Anyone out there feeling generous? I am after any half decent pics of any freshwater species that has been caught in Thailand, with or without people in the pics, so long as you/they don't mind appearing on the internet!

HELP... :-)

PM me if you can help and I will send you my email address. Thank you in advance.

Hey Mr dogpoo, that's a great start - you are a star! I will PM you the website address so that you can see them being made good use of. I'd better not post it here; that's bound to be breaking some forum rule or other and get the thread closed...

If you, or anyone else for at matter, have photos of any other species please keep 'em coming!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

here 2 more Snakeheads caught around Pattaya, but as in the threat above Snakeheads have gone quiet. There are too many spearfishers and nets in the lakes so the even the small ones simply drawn when they got tangled in the nets..

But also, as I started with spinfishing almost every Thai was laughing and asked what fish would eat this rubber and metal things... soon they found out it works and the Tom Yam Shado was filled with big chunks of Fish... Now the bigger ones that still know how to avoid nets have seen almost every lure and know aready Brand and price,,, so they won't go for it anymore..

good catches in future

Will

post-158256-0-92610000-1375353542_thumb.

post-158256-0-63409000-1375353562_thumb.

Crivvens, man, if I'd have seen that there;s no way I'd have risked taking it out the water!

Have you checked your fingers and toes?

And your children and neighbours?

I was going to go to bed, but I'm frightened to, now...

SC

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the photos - they are very much appreciated. I will be adding more of them to my (non-commercial) Chiang Mai fishing site as time goes on.

As of today, however, I am officially photo rich!

The people who own the Teak Tree fishing lake in Chiang Mai have kindly given me permission to use any of the photos from their massive gallery. If you want to see some great photos of what is available to all of us lucky folk up here in Chiang Mai take a look at their gallery: http://teaktreefishingchiangmai.com/gallery/

Thank you everyone for the photos - they are very much appreciated. I will be adding more of them to my (non-commercial) Chiang Mai fishing site as time goes on.

As of today, however, I am officially photo rich!

The people who own the Teak Tree fishing lake in Chiang Mai have kindly given me permission to use any of the photos from their massive gallery. If you want to see some great photos of what is available to all of us lucky folk up here in Chiang Mai take a look at their gallery: http://teaktreefishingchiangmai.com/gallery/

Great fish but the cost for fishing is very expensive!!

Hello everyone , I'm new to this forum And don't know how to upload pics from my iPad to forum can anyone help please !

I also posted in the issan forum asking for advice about fishing in and around Nong khai but have had no replies , I'm not sure if I'm using this forum correct , can anyone help please !