Young Men Arrested For Fight With Briton In Pattaya

Lite Beer

Levy's Thai wife Ketsuda Levy, 35, told police that her husband was still drunk from a party the previous night and had told her in the morning that he would go for breakfast

Thought alcohol might have had something to do with it.

Apparently he drank his breakfast cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

yea, pork chop in every bottel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Brit can only blame himself , drunk and stupid , like most expats in walking street.

What a ridiculous statement................the only drunk and stupid people in Walking Street are tourist...........thought most expats wouldn`t be caught dead there anyway.....................coffee1.gif

Thais keep beating up foreigners because in the majority of cases they don't face any consequences.

Why not beat up a foreigner and get rid of a bit of angst and stress when it is highly unlikely you will be made accountable for it.

It is amazing how quickly a bunch of thai guys can come out of the woodwork when there is a chance to gang bash somebody. I have seen it a few times in Pattaya and it is fast and brutal. Believe me it can happen to anyone if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time or you get into a misunderstanding which spirals out of control.

Yeah right..... and the millions of travellers to Thailand that have not experienced violence just got lucky......he was not in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was aggressive in the wrong place with the wrong people......big difference
You have a lot to learn about Thailand.

Funny that I have travelled in most areas of Thailand (avoided Pattaya) and been well out of it on drink a few times too, more often than not, one farang alone with the Thai people, bars, night clubs, dinking all night, not one fight, injury, threat of violence.....just lucky I guess.....or could it be that I learnt very quickly....smile.png.......the only violence or fights I viewed involved drunk farang. Excepting when one of my Thai aquaintances got himself shot dead......he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time either....like the old farang he just pissed off the wrong people. But of course you are welcome to your opinion.

saai.gif

This video should be compulsory viewing for every <deleted> visiting Thailand who wants to behave like a moron.

Never happened to me or any of my friends....or indeed anyone I know....cos we don't behave in an offensive manner then back it up with aggression.

people i know were metres away from all this and saw the whole lot unfold .....dont shed any tears for this stupid piece of shit ....he could have easily severely injured innocent people ...he was throwing billiard balls at full force towards people who were just having brekkie or chatting drinking ...one guy an experienced paramedic just let the turd stew ..it looked bad but from reliable sources well deserved ...ps this bloke has bashed other mongers for little or no reason ..he is a known thug ...and his boasting of his military records grossly over the top ....cheers enjoy thailand keep safe and dont go out of your way to antagonise thais ....U WILL BE SORRY

• Like 2

Yes plenty of expats think they have it all figured out until something goes wrong.

I have never been the victim of violence in Thailand either but that doesn't mean I couldn't be.

As I said I have witnessed first hand quite a number of violent incidents over the years over what might seem rather petty incidents.

The just because it hasn't happened to me argument doesn't really wash with me. It is a bit like saying that Thai roads are safe because you have never had an accident.

The pack mentality and the underlying violent nature of Thai society coupled with a lack of any real conviction by police of prosecuting Thais who have bashed, killed , maimed, robbed etc make it more dangerous for the a foreigner that it should be.

Tell you what, if you go around pissed, breaking pool cues, arguing over payment with the bar manager, throwing the pool balls around, taking a swing at those who try to calm you down......yep tolley I think there is a good chance you will attract a little violence.......now if you mind your Ps and Qs, do not become loud and aggressive, and show a little respect to your hosts.....well you may fare a little better in Thailand.....but that is my inexperienced view.....you obviously know better.
You keep missing the point. I am not directly commenting on this incident as who knows what really happened. Regardless of what he did he still didn't deserve being kicked while he is already down.

We should all naturally not provoke violence and keep a low profile but that certainly doesn't guarantee immunity against violence in Thailand. As I stated previously I have seen and read about many incidents where people have been the victims of violence over very trivial matters or for no reason whatsoever other than being in the wrong place and the wrong time.

So, just another average morning in Pattaya, no? After all, it seems that a day doesn't go by without a scamming, shooting, beating, knifing, suicide, fight or some other nefarious activity. One thing you can say about Pattaya is that there is seldom a boring moment.

I have to laught at some of the foreigner idiocy I see in Asia.

The retiree should count his blessings he's in a relatively peaceful country. Try this shit once in a Mexican neighborhood, El Salvador etc....drunken fools like this have short histories in a lot of other parts of the world.

And yet we all love living here!

Peaceful country my ass. Thailand is more dangerous than those two, higher crime and traffic fatality rates. Unless they can compensate by being more disease-ridden and polluted, but they probably can't.

Yet we all love living here! Edited by brewsterbudgen

Another quality expat,

...and he's not even Russian, Chinese, Indian or Mid eastern! He's just another quality Brit who presumably posts onTV when he is not drunk, to whinge and moan about the aforementioned nationalities.

biggrin.png

Yes that is a good one for the nervous surgon always moaning about the other nationalities and telling us how good the Brits are biggrin.png

I just believe that all nationalities have their trash including my own. I don't need to feel superior to an other nationality.

• Like 1

So where is the female bar owner he had an argument with ? Any of you that live here know full well she would have been at the scene sticking the boot in.

The motor cycle taxi drivers who ran in after the guy was on the floor simply wanted to kick someone who was no longer able to defend himself. The argument had nothing to do with the guys that run in and they should be prosecuted simple as that.

is there anyone in Pattaya that is not a marine, commando, sas, seceret service etc, but how ever though you are if you go looking for trouble you can always find it, why go running to the cops when you do, you look for it be man enough to handle it

Don't forget lawyers, airline pilots and astronauts. Outside of Angeles I read it's the world's highest concentration.

• Like 2

There's never an excuse for violence. The Thai guys need to be locked up & worse.

Pattaya attracts the worst quality of Thai people - often rejects, druggies, jailbirds, wife-bashers.... from the wilds of Esaan, Buriram, Surin.....

All looking to put the squeeze on Pattaya's 'unique' farangs.

Pattaya - in lots of cases - also attracts the worst quality of farang from wherever - loners, addicts, drunks, dropouts, escapists, violent bikie-types.......

The Brit went in search of trouble and found it. Maybe he needed a learning moment.

I had not realised the quality of being a loner makes one the worst quality farang ? is whose view,you, a farang ? 'Normal farangs' are the ones who get drunk and cause trouble perhaps they should all be send home in your view ?

Of course being a loner and staying away from whinging expats makes for a wrong un, in my view its a great quality and makes for a happier life, I bet you spend time in bars complaining all the time, just the sort of person who makes me want to be a loner imo.

What right do you have in a foreign country to make judgements about the sort of people should come here ? Armchair critics posting onThaivisa if dis-satisfied should head for home.

On the basis of your comments about Pattaya attracting bad Thais these foreigners you complain about are the most suited to come stay here as they obviously have a lot in common with those Thai's.

Who knows what happened to start it since that was not captured on the video but it seemed that once someone got the Brit grounded and unable to move several brave young Thai lads rushed in to take their turns kicking him on the ground and bash him with helmets. Their mistake seems to have been the tarnishing of Thailand's otherwise gleaming image by being having their fighting prowess imortalised on Youtube.

• Like 1

The falang in the yellow shirt saved his ass - you can quite clearly hear him shouting at them and at the end shout "<deleted> 's wrong with you people" and he's right, walking street is notorious for groups of Thais getting involved in beatings of foreigners and it doesn't take much to kick it off

I understand that Stuart needed 40 stiches for his wounds - there's nothing brave about beating a man helpless on the ground - I'd love to get that little fcker in the black throwing the helmet on his own and see how brave he is - cowards the lot of them and make no mistake - if you think you are welcome here just try to have an argument with a Thai on walking street and you'll find out how welcome you are.

Stuart actually coaches one of the local football teams contributing to the local community in his spare time

Who knows what happened to start it since that was not captured on the video but it seemed that once someone got the Brit grounded and unable to move several brave young Thai lads rushed in to take their turns kicking him on the ground and bash him with helmets. Their mistake seems to have been the tarnishing of Thailand's otherwise gleaming image by being having their fighting prowess imortalised on Youtube.

He had over 40 stitches too,I wish some of u idiots would meet Stu and tell him to his face,what has been said about him,now that would be a one on one for sure,and yes,he is retired armed forces too. and fit for his age.

The falang in the yellow shirt saved his ass - you can quite clearly hear him shouting at them and at the end shout "<deleted> 's wrong with you people" and he's right, walking street is notorious for groups of Thais getting involved in beatings of foreigners and it doesn't take much to kick it off

I understand that Stuart needed 40 stiches for his wounds - there's nothing brave about beating a man helpless on the ground - I'd love to get that little fcker in the black throwing the helmet on his own and see how brave he is - cowards the lot of them and make no mistake - if you think you are welcome here just try to have an argument with a Thai on walking street and you'll find out how welcome you are.

Stuart actually coaches one of the local football teams contributing to the local community in his spare time

Good post G.Some of these replies are bodering on the ridiculous and only 2-3 knows what happened

He had over 40 stitches too,I wish some of u idiots would meet Stu and tell him to his face,what has been said about him,now that would be a one on one for sure,and yes,he is retired armed forces too. and fit for his age.
I feel sorry for him, but if he was throwing pool balls around and acting aggressively, he should have known better.

Good post G.Some of these replies are bodering on the ridiculous and only 2-3 knows what happened

Since when has that ever stopped the constant posts that are on;y based on personal assumption?

Please enlighten us as to what happened.

if you think you are welcome here just try to have an argument with a

Thai on walking street and you'll find out how welcome you are.

Some of us have known this for years, its hardly a state secret.

Personally I avoid WS like the plague these days, nothing there for me.

I also know better than to wander round acting like a <deleted>.

Im shaking in my boots.. he made a nuisance of himself and he got beaten up for it. Yes its over the top but obviously he cant hold his liquor and yes I would say it in his face. Damm if you can't handle your alcohol and act like an idiot you deserve to be stopped. This was over the top but he was certainly no innocent lamb.

• Like 2

There's never an excuse for violence. The Thai guys need to be locked up & worse.

Pattaya attracts the worst quality of Thai people - often rejects, druggies, jailbirds, wife-bashers.... from the wilds of Esaan, Buriram, Surin.....

All looking to put the squeeze on Pattaya's 'unique' farangs.

Pattaya - in lots of cases - also attracts the worst quality of farang from wherever - loners, addicts, drunks, dropouts, escapists, violent bikie-types.......

The Brit went in search of trouble and found it. Maybe he needed a learning moment.

I had not realised the quality of being a loner makes one the worst quality farang ? is whose view,you, a farang ? 'Normal farangs' are the ones who get drunk and cause trouble perhaps they should all be send home in your view ?

Of course being a loner and staying away from whinging expats makes for a wrong un, in my view its a great quality and makes for a happier life, I bet you spend time in bars complaining all the time, just the sort of person who makes me want to be a loner imo.

What right do you have in a foreign country to make judgements about the sort of people should come here ? Armchair critics posting onThaivisa if dis-satisfied should head for home.

On the basis of your comments about Pattaya attracting bad Thais these foreigners you complain about are the most suited to come stay here as they obviously have a lot in common with those Thai's.

I think he is Thai, maybe that gives him the right to comment.

these foreigners you complain about are the most suited to come stay

here as they obviously have a lot in common with those Thai's.

Usually its these farangs who come on here bitching and moaning because their teerak with no more than a P6 education ripped them off, for sin sot, buying land the family already own and constructing a farang mansion in the back of beyond.

Pattaya, where even the biggest sado loser from back home can reinvent himself and be whatever he wants to be.

Please enlighten us as to what happened.

Not up to me to say what happened,the courts will sort it out

people i know were metres away from all this and saw the whole lot unfold .....dont shed any tears for this stupid piece of shit ....he could have easily severely injured innocent people ...he was throwing billiard balls at full force towards people who were just having brekkie or chatting drinking ...one guy an experienced paramedic just let the turd stew ..it looked bad but from reliable sources well deserved ...ps this bloke has bashed other mongers for little or no reason ..he is a known thug ...and his boasting of his military records grossly over the top ....cheers enjoy thailand keep safe and dont go out of your way to antagonise thais ....U WILL BE SORRY

If thats the case then sod him.

This video should be compulsory viewing for every <deleted> visiting Thailand who wants to behave like a moron.

Never happened to me or any of my friends....or indeed anyone I know....cos we don't behave in an offensive manner then back it up with aggression.

It does happen and it doesnt take too much to provoke a certain ilk of Thai.

The Thai use a very successful fighting method, out number, take the legs, the biggest guy in the world on the floor is not much of a threat.....There is a vid on Utube showing Thai women taking down a farang guy just this way. One on One, why? Understandably the small Thai fight to win with minimum injury to themselves. If a person is not aware of this when being confrontational in a bar there is always the possibilty they will learn the hard way.

• Like 1