Young Men Arrested For Fight With Briton In Pattaya

Lite Beer

It does happen and it doesnt take too much to provoke a certain ilk of Thai.

This video should be compulsory viewing for every <deleted> visiting Thailand who wants to behave like a moron.

Never happened to me or any of my friends....or indeed anyone I know....cos we don't behave in an offensive manner then back it up with aggression.

For an 'older' BM who has lived a normal life in the UK then came here and went straight to Issan or someother backwater you will get ignorant comments like that.

In the real world it happens and it happens a lot and those of us living in it already know what coward pack hunters *certain* Thai men can be. I have lost count the number of times a (probably) drunk foreigner has said or done the wrong thing and before you know it they are coming out the woodwork like cockroaches to give him a kicking when he is on the floor.

I wont for a second say there are some that deserve it BUT for the most part its a bit of excitement for them.

The Thai use a very successful fighting method, out number, take the legs, the biggest guy in the world on the floor is not much of a threat.....There is a vid on Utube showing Thai women taking down a farang guy just this way. One on One, why? Understandably the small Thai fight to win with minimum injury to themselves. If a person is not aware of this when being confrontational in a bar there is always the possibilty they will learn the hard way.

I got into a fight with a Thai once over loss of face on his part. He did the normal run around to get as many Thai's as possible to come and back him up but the motorbike drivers there all knew me and weren't interested. In some ways I was lucky but then again I am not 60 and I still train.

Cowards plain and simple.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart actually coaches one of the local football teams contributing to the local community in his spare time

When he is not drunk at breakfast time of course.

British expats on walking street , yes they do exist and they are no good for any community , with a drunk behaviour like that . And he is not alone too many idiots walking around , not only Brits of course...

Edited by balo

The falang in the yellow shirt saved his ass - you can quite clearly hear him shouting at them and at the end shout "<deleted> 's wrong with you people" and he's right, walking street is notorious for groups of Thais getting involved in beatings of foreigners and it doesn't take much to kick it off

I understand that Stuart needed 40 stiches for his wounds - there's nothing brave about beating a man helpless on the ground - I'd love to get that little fcker in the black throwing the helmet on his own and see how brave he is - cowards the lot of them and make no mistake - if you think you are welcome here just try to have an argument with a Thai on walking street and you'll find out how welcome you are.

Stuart actually coaches one of the local football teams contributing to the local community in his spare time

I'm glad someone put in a decent post. Irrespective of whether this chap is a plonker when he has had a few too many, anyone who can sit there and say he deserved this is a deluded. How many holiday makers come over, get drunk beyond control and let go? I watched 18 seconds of the clip before I turned off.

The type of pond scum you find in Pattaya should be well versed in dealing with expat/tourist drunks, since they provide a decent chunk of the money that keeps the place running. Instead those taxi drivers dependent on tourist money are ready to have a quick cowardly dig at an old boy.....

If he was being an <deleted>, he was doing it alone. Not him and eight pals on one helpless individual.......anyone that thinks a man alone deserves rats having a nibble at him whilst he is helpless is beyond me,

• Like 1

Firstly I was the person that was assaulted and before you all jump on the band wagon and say I deserved to have the shit,kicked out of me. There are always two sides of a story and although I was a bit worse for where I did not or would not ever hit a woman, we were having words with the girl behind the bar who said that we had broken a cue, we were not even playing pool,but according to the paper we broke something else. The police have told me it was a cue, still don't believe it. We were about to leave when we were attacked, at no time we we were throwing balls or hitting people with a cue. I did throw one ball after being attacked,as there was nothing else to use as the Thai lads had all the cues beating me.the police have told me that I was rowing with the owner and the Thais were protecting her, but at no stage I laid a hand on her.even if I had broken something i did not deserve what was handed out.to the other guy saying I am using my army career as excuse is talking ball, I also never said I was a marine I was RCT and proud of it. To the other guy that said he had mates there that saw it all you are telling lies, you also said a para medic guy just stood and watched shame on him.Lastly someone said I am a know thug, I am a family man that's been here 9 years and run a local football team. Please get you facts right before you slate someone.

Firstly I was the person that was assaulted and before you all jump on the band wagon and say I deserved to have the shit,kicked out of me. There are always two sides of a story and although I was a bit worse for where I did not or would not ever hit a woman, we were having words with the girl behind the bar who said that we had broken a cue, we were not even playing pool,but according to the paper we broke something else. The police have told me it was a cue, still don't believe it. We were about to leave when we were attacked, at no time we we were throwing balls or hitting people with a cue. I did throw one ball after being attacked,as there was nothing else to use as the Thai lads had all the cues beating me.the police have told me that I was rowing with the owner and the Thais were protecting her, but at no stage I laid a hand on her.even if I had broken something i did not deserve what was handed out.to the other guy saying I am using my army career as excuse is talking ball, I also never said I was a marine I was RCT and proud of it. To the other guy that said he had mates there that saw it all you are telling lies, you also said a para medic guy just stood and watched shame on him.Lastly someone said I am a know thug, I am a family man that's been here 9 years and run a local football team. Please get you facts right before you slate someone.

Just as I suspected a few too many beers and a bit rowdy, I can honestly say I do hope those that think you deserved a pack of dogs booting you senseless do not experience the same....they will change their tune.

• Like 1

I am glad u came on to state your side Stu,as i couldnt believe a couple of posts on here,hope u are feeling a bit better mate

Who knows what happened to start it since that was not captured on the video but it seemed that once someone got the Brit grounded and unable to move several brave young Thai lads rushed in to take their turns kicking him on the ground and bash him with helmets. Their mistake seems to have been the tarnishing of Thailand's otherwise gleaming image by being having their fighting prowess imortalised on Youtube.

He had over 40 stitches too,I wish some of u idiots would meet Stu and tell him to his face,what has been said about him,now that would be a one on one for sure,and yes,he is retired armed forces too. and fit for his age.

Im shaking in my boots.. he made a nuisance of himself and he got beaten up for it. Yes its over the top but obviously he cant hold his liquor and yes I would say it in his face. Damm if you can't handle your alcohol and act like an idiot you deserve to be stopped. This was over the top but he was certainly no innocent lamb.

I thought I would drag your comments into view.

Your lack of consideration for this chap at the hand of pack hunting rats is beyond me. There is a huge difference between being beaten up as you so mildly state it, and being beaten rotten like the chap was here.

I hope that you never act like an idiot in the remainder of your life, because, should you get beaten by a bunch of cowardly rats, I will be here with my sympathy...Honestly, though I do hope it goes viral over the internet and you can too experience the same belittlement/contempt as this chap has without even having one clue about what really happened!

people i know were metres away from all this and saw the whole lot unfold .....dont shed any tears for this stupid piece of shit ....he could have easily severely injured innocent people ...he was throwing billiard balls at full force towards people who were just having brekkie or chatting drinking ...one guy an experienced paramedic just let the turd stew ..it looked bad but from reliable sources well deserved ...ps this bloke has bashed other mongers for little or no reason ..he is a known thug ...and his boasting of his military records grossly over the top ....cheers enjoy thailand keep safe and dont go out of your way to antagonise thais ....U WILL BE SORRY

people i know were metres away from all this and saw the whole lot unfold .....dont shed any tears for this stupid piece of shit ....he could have easily severely injured innocent people ...he was throwing billiard balls at full force towards people who were just having brekkie or chatting drinking ...one guy an experienced paramedic just let the turd stew ..it looked bad but from reliable sources well deserved ...ps this bloke has bashed other mongers for little or no reason ..he is a known thug ...and his boasting of his military records grossly over the top ....cheers enjoy thailand keep safe and dont go out of your way to antagonise thais ....U WILL BE SORRY

Well I can assure you that I was not throwing balls or swinging a pool cue, I was having a row with the girl behind the bar, but we decided to leave and that's when it kicked off, even the police have confirmed this, also never once used my military records at all, the police asked what I used to do said I was ex army, never mentioned marines as I was RCT. And your friend that is a paramedic should hang he's head in shame for just watching them trying to kill me. And as for being a know thug, I am a family man who runs a local football team in my spare time. Please don't slander me.

Stu save it mate the majority of BM's just want someone to attack so trying to reason with logic is wasted on them. That is of course until it happens to them and they come crying saying how bad they were treated.

Regardless of how drunk or in the wrong you were the fact is it should of been handled very differently but any chance these cowards have to pack hunt they will take it.

Hope you heal quickly.

Para

• Like 1

A bad state of affairs for sure when a group of people kick a man when he is down.

But please....lets stop all this Thai coward, soi dogs etc talk.

It was and still is in common practice in the UK (and many other countries). Cast your memory back to the glorious skinhead days of the 1960's and the world famous British football hooligan where the Doc Martens were put to great use. .. perhaps this behaviour has been imported over the years.

A more worrying trend of late is the "King Hit" that is common vogue where someone is hit totally out of the blue and dies there and then.

• Like 1

A .

If they pack hunt then they are cowards PERIOD.

It was and still is in common practice in the UK (and many other countries). Cast your memory back to the glorious skinhead days of the 1960's and the world famous British football hooligan where the Doc Martens were put to great use. .. perhaps this behaviour has been imported over the years.

I grew up in London when the skinheads were about and will say the same about them they were pack hunting cowards. Now its the roaming hooded 'Yoof' all tooled up stabbing people again pack hunting cowards.

A .

>It was and still is in common practice in the UK (and many other countries). Cast your memory back to the glorious skinhead days of the 1960's and the world famous British football hooligan where the Doc Martens were put to great use. .. perhaps this behaviour has been imported over the years.

I grew up in London when the skinheads were about and will say the same about them they were pack hunting cowards. Now its the roaming hooded 'Yoof' all tooled up stabbing people again pack hunting cowards.

Further to this I don't know many cases of a pack beating up a pensioner and thai visa arm chair cowards with thousands of posts condemning the bloke without a shred of proof and also quite happy to openly post 'that he got what he deserved'...Outrageous.

In cases where tossers want to openly berate with no facts or evidence - those parties should have to post their name, address, and phone number. Thai Visa can't allow that I am sure but all the same. Would cut down troll posts.

• Like 1

A .

>It was and still is in common practice in the UK (and many other countries). Cast your memory back to the glorious skinhead days of the 1960's and the world famous British football hooligan where the Doc Martens were put to great use. .. perhaps this behaviour has been imported over the years.

Totally agree...they are cowards. But people seem to imply this is a "Thai thing" when in fact it is not.

• Like 1

Further to this I don't know many cases of a pack beating up a pensioner and thai visa arm chair cowards with thousands of posts condemning the bloke without a shred of proof and also quite happy to openly post 'that he got what he deserved'...Outrageous.

In cases where tossers want to openly berate with no facts or evidence - those parties should have to post their name, address, and phone number. Thai Visa can't allow that I am sure but all the same. Would cut down troll posts.

Too many threads disintegrate into Google experts and keyboard mafia posted by egotists that through assumption know everything here si to know when only 1 side of the story is often reported.

Leave the trolls alone their arrogance makes them easy pickings......

Totally agree...they are cowards. But people seem to imply this is a "Thai thing" when in fact it is not.

But mate I live in Thailand so have zero interest in whats going on in London now. Of course no one is saying its only Thai's but this is a Thai forum so we discuss whats around us.

Quite sure if you found a Canadian forum say, there would be no bashing of Thai pack cowards......

• Like 1

But mate I live in Thailand so have zero interest in whats going on in London now. Of course no one is saying its only Thai's but this is a Thai forum so we discuss whats around us.

Quite sure if you found a Canadian forum say, there would be no bashing of Thai pack cowards......

fair commentsmile.png

• Like 1

Well there were actually TWO versions of the one side of the story posted. One source said the gent damaged a hookah, the second a snooker cue (or 'rod' as they called it).

Either way, it is indeed funny to see the moral highgrounders applying their outrage when the only vile behaviour on show here is from the Thai lads; the rest is mere hearsay.

• Like 2

fair commentsmile.png

Its social failure on a global scale but in most countries its also part of growing up and eventually out of. Responsibility comes along and gang hunting is no longer the focus. Unless you live in a country where certain people dont take responsibility then it stays....

Well there were actually TWO versions of the one side of the story posted. One source said the gent damaged a hookah, the second a snooker cue (or 'rod' as they called it).

Either way, it is indeed funny to see the moral highgrounders applying their outrage when the only vile behaviour on show here is from the Thai lads; the rest is mere hearsay.

And how nice for a rare change to get the Farrang side of it? Strange how they are never the same its always the tourists that start. Dont get me wrong I know many do but not all.

Also shame on Thai TV for slanting the report the way they did......

Well, I don't think it's TV's fault to be fair. They can only use the sources available to them.

However I do agree that there are always those who will leap on incidents like this merely to try and give them impression they only ever drink the odd glass of port while they are at the "Rotary Club", only came to Thailand for the culture yet seem to be experts on the behaviour of Westerners in Pattaya....

• Like 2

I kinda get the impression that if the sober family man had visited the bar for breakfast that morning there would not be a thread here today. Get well soon.

Did you not see the animals that did not even look like they had anything to do with that situation all pile in once the poor sod was on the deck?

I kinda get the impression that if the sober family man had visited the bar for breakfast that morning there would not be a thread here today. Get well soon.

Did you not see the animals that did not even look like they had anything to do with that situation all pile in once the poor sod was on the deck?

Which relates to my comment in what way?

Let's make it simpler for them.

Imagine a video of an elderly Thai tourist in the UK getting a pounding from a group of British lads wound up on the internet.

Let's also assume for argument's sake that the Thai tourist had reportedly damaged a hookah or a snooker cue while intoxicated as implied here, had refused to pay for it and had received similar treatment as this gentleman did.

I wonder where the sense of outrage would lie with certain people who have posted here?

With the 'evil' tourist, or the scum who fetched him a beating?

Over to you...

Or in my case, the chap is about my dads age. How would I feel about the above if that was my dad - who too drinks a fair bit and gets a bit loud on the odd occasion.

No mention of him not paying his bill etc, so what reason do I have to believe he would not pay for something he knew he broke. Plus if the chaps been there nine years, easy to collar him when he's sober and tell him he owes for breaking item x. It stinks.

I'd be keeping an eye out for that helmet coward...to inform the police of course :)

Which relates to my comment in what way?

When was this thread ever about a sober family man?

Point is that could of been anyone attacked and anything you say is speculation. Did I really need to add 2 + 2 for you?

Imagine a video of an elderly Thai tourist in the UK getting a pounding from a group of British lads wound up on the internet.

Let's also assume for argument's sake that the Thai tourist had reportedly damaged a hookah or a snooker cue while intoxicated as implied here, had refused to pay for it and had received similar treatment as this gentleman did.

I wonder where the sense of outrage would lie with certain people who have posted here?

Over to you...

Or in my case, the chap is about my dads age. How would I feel about the above if that was my dad - who too drinks a fair bit and gets a bit loud on the odd occasion.

No mention of him not paying his bill etc, so what reason do I have to believe he would not pay for something he knew he broke. Plus if the chaps been there nine years, easy to collar him when he's sober and tell him he owes for breaking item x. It stinks.

I'd be keeping an eye out for that helmet coward...to inform the police of course smile.png

Over to you...

I'd be keeping an eye out for that helmet coward...to inform the police of course smile.png Edited by Rimmer
Quote fixed

With the 'evil' tourist, or the scum who fetched him a

Over to you...

guys I am sure if I broke it I would have paid for it this was the main reason for the row me or my friend did not think me had done anything wrong. I believe we paid the bill and was about to leave, I admit I was worse for ware but that don't make me a bad peron.

I'd be keeping an eye out for that helmet coward...to inform the police of course :)

Over to you...

>Point is that could of been anyone attacked and anything you say is speculation. Did I really need to add 2 + 2 for you?

Yes please. Because I can't say I make a habit of walking around Pattaya at breakfast time drunk. Do you?

And as a diver, I DO know Pattaya in the morning.