Dr. Sommai Thongprasert Cancer Doctor

mogoso

Any experience with Dr. Sommai Thongprasert for cancer. A friend has gone from discovering a Sarcoma on her hip a little more than a month ago to having spread to her lungs. My wife and I are greatly saddened and concerned. It seems like you could probably have the herbs he uses shipped to us

http://www.medical-tourism-in-thailand.com/dr-sommai-tongprasert.html

Didn't you read in your link that you can order his snakeoil for only 420$ ?

Or are you just doing some advertise for the desperate?

Edit:

"He gave ""It"" away, but nowhere in your link are the ingredients mentioned. IMO, <deleted> this!

Edited by Chonburiram

Another of the thousands of miracle doctors who have an 80% cancer cure rate with their wondrous (but not the same as any of the other miracle doctors') herbal treatments.

There are so many many many cures for cancer out there on the old internet, it's a wonder we all care about it anymore. The cures are just everywhere, and they keep on coming.

Problem solved then.

I think the most important question is what does your friend want to do. Has she expressed interest in trying herbal cures?

Everyone deals with a situation like this in their own way and at their own pace. The patient's way/stage of dealing with it may not be the same as that of friends and family.

Take your cue from her. Do not push "miracle" cures on her if that is not where she is at. If she on her own expresses a desire to try this sort of thing, that's fine, but if not then try to resist the urge to push the idea on her, as in my experience it adds to people's distress. She has her own task to deal with in coming to grips with this and you as people who love her have yours, but hers has to take precedence.

At this point we are grabbing at straws, I appreciate your sympathy for our pain. Jerk offs

This is a fair point, and I apologise for the tone of my reply, and its lack of sympathy.

Cancer is a terrible disease and responsible for a huge amount of human suffering, so I hope anyone who has lost someone to this disease will understand the response of anger to "miracle cures" advertised on the internet.

I get angry when people already suffering are given false hopes by advertisements (and that's what it is) like this. As I said, there are literally hundreds of claims like this, and common sense dictates that you would not expect or want a sick person to go through every single one, one after the other, in the hope that one works. And if not, why choose this particular one?

Because you found it first on the internet? That isn't a good enough reason.

Really, cancer is so serious, and common, and feared, that anyone with an 80% cure rate would be in clinical trials by now. The fact that they are not almost invariably means the claims are untested. They are either made genuinely by someone fooling themselves, or made fraudulently, by people after money. Yes this really does happen.

It's just common sense to beware of claims like this as they are so likely to be false, and patients and their loved ones, being desperate, are such easy targets.