Extending The Validity Of Your Truemove Sim Card

ravip

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*934# extend your validyty for 30days for like 2bath not sure.

do it multiple times it extend it for a year

*934# has already been mentioned and discussed, starting at post 27 ,28, ...

Did you bother reading the thread, or are you just adding your 2 baht?

• 2 months later...

Apparently, the validity extension for 2 Baht per month does not work with a new SIM.

How much do I have to top up to extend the validity by 60 days? I can't find the True Move web page for this information.

post-21260-14499593224481_thumb.jpg

Seems all of TrueMove's ENGLISH language pages have yet to be actually translated. I've added the links to the pages, but they only display in Thai.

Validity can be added (accumulated) either by purchasing Topups via various methods, or using existing phone credit to purchase blocks of Validity Days outright.

The number of Validity Days you actually receive may also vary on whether you're a TrueMove or TrueMove H customer.

But, mostly,

Topup your account (see options below)

30 Days for topups of 499 or less

50 Days for topups of 500-999

150 Days for topups of 1000 or more

-or-

Purchase Validity Days directly on your phone via *934*nnn# (send) [where nnn is the number of days purchasing (30, 90, 180)]

60 Days for 2 Baht

90 Days for 6 Baht

180 Days for 12 Baht

Terms and conditions of service packages. "Quick Add"

SIM must be active for at least 90 days, or a total cumulative usage of 200 baht.

Total amount of Validity Days you can purchase is 365.

"Quick Add" Validity Days cannot be transferred to another user.

icon_topup_card(1).pngTOP UP CARD

icon_01_02(1).pngTRUEMONEY Cash Card (Baht vs Validity Days credited)

table_topup_card(1).jpg

icon_online_topup.pngicon_02_02.jpg

table_online_topup.png

icon_topup_slip.pngicon_03_02.jpg Register Receipt

icon_topup_atm(1).pngATM

table_topup_slip.png

icon_topup_true.pngMobile Topup Agent

icon_topup_truemoney.pngTrue Money Service

table_topup_true.jpg

Easy Topup by Credit Card

topup_amount_1.png

Apparently, the validity extension for 2 Baht per month does not work with a new SIM.

It will work once the SIM is at least 90 days old.

So for a brand new SIM just make as many 12B top-ups at the orange 7/11 machines as you need to get your validity over 90 days (30 days per 12B top-up), and after that time the 934 code will work as described.

It will work once the SIM is at least 90 days old.

So for a brand new SIM just make as many 12B top-ups at the orange 7/11 machines as you need to get your validity over 90 days (30 days per 12B top-up), and after that time the 934 code will work as described.

So to confirm, normally the sim card would have to be active 90 consecutive days from its activation date. But this workaround suggests that the user can merely increase the validity over 90 days via topups (smallest 12 baht topups available at orange top-up machines). Then once sim shows 90+ days validity, you can then use 934 code without restriction to add more validity.

Is this correct, even if 90 consecutive calendar days have not yet passed?

Topup your account (see options below)

30 Days for topups of 499 or less

50 Days for topups of 500-999

150 Days for topups of 1000 or more

-or-

Purchase Validity Days directly on your phone via *934*nnn# (send) [where nnn is the number of days purchasing (30, 90, 180)]

60 Days for 2 Baht

90 Days for 6 Baht

180 Days for 12 Baht

Thank you, you've been a great help. I have now added this useful information to the other essential details I saved about my TrueMove prepaid SIM.

I do my topping up with online banking and am now covered for the initial 90 day period so that in January I can purchase validity days to keep the SIM valid until my next trip to Thailand towards the end of 2016.

^^ 90 Days, ...or 200 baht in usage (phone calls, Internet data), must have occurred before the *934 code can be utilized.

The 'workaround', as you label it, is just normal topup options -- the smallest required to gain Validity Days.

This is true but the "workaround" does work and it gets around the problem so I think it qualifies for its name.

I suspect that most people keen to extend validity using the 934 code are those who want to keep a number but rarely make outgoing calls (like me). I dont think I've put more than 400B credit on my True SIM in the 5 years I've had it, and most of that has gone to extend validity.

Those who actually use their phone regularly for outgoing calls probably wont fall foul of the validity rules anyway.

• 10 months later...
On 10/4/2015 at 10:33 AM, BeefSlapper said:

*934# extend your validyty for 30days for like 2bath not sure.

do it multiple times it extend it for a year

It is not possible to extend for a year anymore the maximum is 3 months whatever system you use and whatever people are going to post here.

So the maximum code is:

*934*180#

For 180 days.

• 3 months later...
On 26/10/2559 at 9:22 AM, Asiang said:

It is not possible to extend for a year anymore the maximum is 3 months whatever system you use and whatever people are going to post here.

So the maximum code is:

*934*180#

For 180 days.

I've just successfully extended for 1 year using *934*180# twice.

Archived