Mount Blanc Pens

Blackandwhite

They are wonderful pens, but incredibly over priced. I'd guess you could find them at the stationary section inside Central Department store or the big one that is just outside it (can't remember the name, but it's on the left as you are headed towards the department store from the beach.

I was offered one for $10 in China a few years ago. Refused, and the price went to $5. Refused and it was 2 for $5. As I was walking away I was offered 10 for $10. Too funny....

If you know your Mount Blanc from a Mont Blanc....you would be aware of the fact that you can tell fthe "copy" by its weight...The copy feels heavy. The real ones are light....$1,500 for a pen.....7 baht in a 7/11 and you get the same result ...

ink on paper.

• Like 1

MOUNT BLANC ????

I have a MONT BLANC I bought in Chamonix

Ironically the copy refills in Pattaya / Bangkok fit it

ph34r.png

Of course you are aware thet Montblanc , not Mont Blanc , pens have nothing to do with France, and that the star on the pen actually was designed for Hitler ?smile.png

MOUNT BLANC ????

ph34r.png

Of course you are aware thet Montblanc , not Mont Blanc , pens have nothing to do with France, and that the star on the pen actually was designed for Hitler ?smile.png

Of ourse you know that the star on the pen was introduced in 1913 when Hilter was thinking about moving from Austria to Germany and nobody had so far heard from him ??? Utter BS...

• Like 2

I think they are 5 baht in the shops! Who would spend big money on a pen? I only use pens to write with, not for show. I use my fake T-shirts to impress, the ones with the alligator on the pocket!

If you have the money, they are worth it. And unless you lose it, it'll be the last pen you'll ever have to buy.

Fantastic writing instruments.

MOUNT BLANC ????

ph34r.png

Of ourse you know that the star on the pen was introduced in 1913 when Hilter was thinking about moving from Austria to Germany and nobody had so far heard from him ??? Utter BS...

Answered well, do not flatulence get in the way of fact

MOUNT BLANC ????

ph34r.png

Well, I believe you but it is utterly strange that I got that anecdote from the Wiki page of Montblanc only 2 days ago, otherwise I wouyldn't have known about it, and today that line is nowhere to find anymore on that very same page.

Of course we all know that everyone can add or delete info from Wiki pages smile.png

MOUNT BLANC ????

ph34r.png

What's the point in paying $200 to $1,500 for a pen and then refill it with copy ink. When you're finished writing, absolutely nothing from the genuine pen is on the paper.

• 7 years later...
14 hours ago, shortstop said:

A friend gave me a real Mont Blanc.  Do you know where I can buy real refills in Pattaya or Bangkok?   I'm not sure exactly which model I have so figure better to buy in a brick and mortar store than online.

Start from here....

https://www.montblanc.com/en-th/store-locator#search/country/th

But beware the lists may not be kept up to date, as I found out looking for 'Boutique' shops for my watch, many had closed when I got there!

• Like 1