Canon 700D

I don't have Canon 700D info for you, but World Camera is not BIG SALES this month, check out the 650D there.

I bought a 5D mark III in February and now the promotion price is discounted THB5,000 :-(

Since "Canon" warranty isn't an issue 9Canon is country specific), "digital2home" sells them for about the same 30,000 baht.
http://www.digital2home.com/view-product.php?product_id=34695 (With the 18~135, it's 2,000 baht more)

digital2home will, at least, offer an "in0store" warranty. If you buy from US, you will either pay for repairs, or ship to the States.

Pix-One shows it t 26,900. They also have an in-store warranty.

http://www.pix-one.com/DIGITALCAMERA/กล้องดิจิตอล-Canon/CANON-EOS-650D-Kit-Set-Lens-18-135mm.html

Any idea what the 650 goes for with EF-s 18-135?

My friend can bring the above over from the USA next week for around 30,000 baht.

just see it on the World Camera website below, with a Canon warranty. better check in shops, further discount per staff per shop, of course farang price and Thai price are different.

http://shop.worldcamera.co.th/product_detail.php?pid=2131&v=1

Since "Canon" warranty isn't an issue 9Canon is country specific), "digital2home" sells them for about the same 30,000 baht.

http://www.digital2home.com/view-product.php?product_id=34695 (With the 18~135, it's 2,000 baht more)

digital2home will, at least, offer an "in0store" warranty. If you buy from US, you will either pay for repairs, or ship to the States.

Pix-One shows it t 26,900. They also have an in-store warranty.

http://www.pix-one.com/DIGITALCAMERA/กล้องดิจิตอล-Canon/CANON-EOS-650D-Kit-Set-Lens-18-135mm.html

How can it be on average 5,000 baht cheaper from pix-one? Is this legit? That's a huge discount.

Canon 700D camera is lightweight plastic crap, don't expect very good results with this cheap stuff. Tried it for a week but I returned it and got a Nikon D7000 in stead. Now that's a pretty decent camera.

Send from HTC OneX

Edited by rubberduck

Canon 700D camera is lightweight plastic crap, don't expect very good results with this cheap stuff. Tried it for a week but I returned it and got a Nikon D7000 in stead. Now that's a pretty decent camera.

Send from HTC OneX

The 700D hasn't been released yet?

It's been announced. DigitalRev claims to sell it.

Comparing any Canon xxxD with a D7000 is like comparing Vios with an Accord.

Now, comparing an xxxD with a xD might make sense, although that would still be like comparing a Brio with an Accord.

But, if you were to compare a 7D with your D7000, you might have a battle.

Now, if you live in Thailand, just pray that nothing ever goes wrong with that D7000.

Also, why would you immediately step back a generation? The D7100 is the new D7000.

Just saying ...

I have heard bad reports from friends with Nikons, mostly long waits.

My own experience, with Canon Thailand, has been some of the best service I have received, anywhere, with any product.

Seems a bit ironic, seeing as how a lot of Nikon is manufactured here.

• Like 1

650D with Kit 18-55 Lens New with Thai Cannon warrently (not grey)

Bag, 4GP (class4) card, crappy tripod.

Cash Price 23,300B clearing out stock

Camera World @ central Chonburi City

Bought one for the misses yesterday.

( 18- 135 Kit available as well )

In my opinion a much better deal than the expected 30k 700D which is such a minor upgrade, a pure marketing trick,,,eh

Edited by Chao Lao Beach

Angry, it was about 33k cash. (18-135 kit)

I got the 55 and put the money into 10-22mm which works a charm and is a lot of fun. Will prob put a 135 or different on it later if she is interested enough.

The guy with the fuzzy hair and the side burns (speaks ok English) did not muck around when he came over and discount the hell out of it when he knew I was serious. It was a price I just could not refuse.

FYI if you want better instruction in the Thai Lingo, the 650D book published by ProVision was 240B with a ISBN 978-616-204380-2

Canon has a detailed instruction in English, but they Thai version is for generic the EOS serious. (It has a good touch screen which is a pleasant surprise and no Nikon new gimmicks of bonus oil spots for their Made in Thailand series of cropped bodies & D600.

Edited by Chao Lao Beach