Thaksin Will He Ever Return To Thailand?

MAJIC

Thaksin Is He Ever Likely To Return To Thailand  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been quite a few years now since Thaksin Shinawatra absconded from Thailand. Alledgedly to avoid prosecutions,for various misdemeaners. So out of curiosity I would like TV Members to give an opinion of the likelihood of his return or not?

To keep it simple,there are only 3 choices,Yes,No,or I'm not sure.

However, you may wish to give your reasons for your vote,in more detail (which would be welcome). There are no hidden Agendas, or Loaded Questions,just a straight vote using your own judgment,as to what you consider will be the likely outcome, and please for the Pedantic amongst us,don't seek out what is not there!

Edited by MAJIC

You need to fix your poll. There is no YES option.

Thanks for that,iv'e tried everything,with no success.I will put a message in for a Mod to try and sort it out.

Would a Mod be kind enough to sort out my New Poll,as Jing has rightly said it's not giving a Yes option i.e no selection button,many thanks Majic

You need to fix your poll. There is no YES option.

Thanks for that,iv'e tried everything,with no success.I will put a message in for a Mod to try and sort it out.

Would a Mod be kind enough to sort out my New Poll,as Jingthing has rightly said it's not giving a Yes option i.e no selection button,many thanks Majic

Well if I could press the "Yes" button I would as it's unimaginable that he would be buried elsewhere. smile.png

Duh. Just re-read your post Majic, I'm being pedantic aren't I ?

Edited by roamer
  • Like 1

Well if I could press the "Yes" button I would as it's unimaginable that he would be buried elsewhere. smile.png

Duh. Just re-read your post Majic, I'm being pedantic aren't I ?

Never mind,I will put you down as a Yes then?

Does it matter.

If he does come back will he go straight to jail and not pick up 200 pound is the question

He's playing the long game. Can't say any more you know.

No problem,all opinions are welcome!

Policy In General Regarding Thailand Election/Political Discussions

As a result of the great increase in posts about politics in Thailand, we are requesting that members keep political discussion confined to threads already open in the Thailand News Forum.
Non-political topics in General which are hijacked with political arguments will see posts removed without further notice.

Members who cannot comply with our request will risk a posting suspension.

Thanks for your understanding and participation on Thaivisa.

Thaivisa moderating team

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/468924-policy-in-general-regarding-thailand-political-discussions/

//CLOSED//