Victim Of Vicious Phuket Pit Bull Attack In Fight To Save Leg

webfact

It is really fantastic that there are soo many people that defend these monsters to dogs... I do not understand some people..... My suggestion is to kill all of these pitbulls and similar dogs and keep the nice ones.....

glegolo

Where are the usual Pit owners/lovers today?

Still got the brain dead pit bull haters on here eh? Well here is one defender, nearly didn't bother because you're such an uneducated waste of space but then became worried you might see that as some sort of perverse victory or that you're correct in what you're saying, which you are not.

These dogs unfortunately for them, are capable of doing real damage, as most dogs are, however the owners quite often purchase them to channel that into their own macho sick idea of what being a man is.

So lets punish the dogs eh? Wooden heads.

I absolutely, will not tolerate an aggressive dog. If your dog comes after my kids, my wife or me, I will bash its brains in, and leave it on your front porch.smile.png

A lot of these problems are from inbreeding. Both, aggressive dogs and their owners.

• Like 2

the owners r the ones that should be punished the dog is the gun ...the owners r the pullers of the triggers ...know owners of pitbulls and rottys and dobermans ....all vicious but all strictly kept in check ..and never a problem to the general public ....

• Like 1

Given the special dangers that Pit-bulls present, I believe that a restriction on these dogs should be implemented ! Nobody is asking pit-bull owners to get rid of their pets, but the owners should take the responsibility that goes along with owning such a dog.

The history as to how Pit-Bulls came into being. The pit-bull is a cross breed between a REGULAR bull-dog and a terrier. The American Bulldog, which is NOT to be confused with the pitbull, was originally bred as a work dog, The terrier, on the other hand, was primarily bred and designed to kill rats that ended up on board ships with immigrants who crossed over from the old world to the United States. Hence, the terrier provides the pitt-bull with the aggressive and combative temperament.

Later, however, British bulldogs, which were much tougher and had a much more powerful jaw also came into existence. Hence, the pitt-bull that’s known here, today developed what’s known as the "steel-trap" or locking jaw Pit Bull!

Why can't the negotiations be finalised at the victims hospital bed side? Why does it have to be done at the station?

What a crock of shit excuse for having failed to take any action against the owners of the dog/s.

I also didn't realise that criminal charges were up for negotiation in such an instance but I guess you learn something new every day.

I thought I read an article a few years ago that Pitbulls,Radwiellers and other vicious breed dogs were outlawed in Thailand, just for this reason......???? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Radwiellers are legal wink.png