Sinsod 1 Million Baht

ArranP

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that one guy asked you out or you wait for farangs to ask you out ?

It just reads that you date farangs and am interested why..........thumbsup.gif

Many guys asked me out, but I'm very selected. Nationality never matter to me much. And I wait for NO ONE, That's my personal rule. I don't know why I date him either. Maybe it's love, just maybe... giggle.gif

p.s. He's a simple man, not rich. And my family will ask nothing from him, if that's what you wonder.

Got to say I was not happy about Sin Sot but I went along with it 4Bt gold and 50th Bt. The gold was put on one pillow and the money on another for all to see. During the wedding I passed the Sin Sot to the mother and it was slipped away. A couple of days later the gold was given to the wife by her mother.

My wife has shown me over the years that spending money is something you try to avoid, we now live in England and she will walk miles to save a few pence and always hits the charity shops first for what she needs. I got to admit it drives me a bit mad but I can't complain. She will make a flask of coffee and something to eat to take with us if we go out to the beach rather than spend money in a cafe.

Many guys asked me out, but I'm very selected. Nationality never matter to me much. And I wait for NO ONE, That's my personal rule. I don't know why I date him either. Maybe it's love, just maybe... giggle.gif

p.s. He's a simple man, not rich. And my family will ask nothing from him, if that's what you wonder.

Thats great, just thought you said you date farang guys but not interested in marrying them.

Thats great, just thought you said you date farang guys but not interested in marrying them.

That's the whole point of dating, isn't it? tongue.png

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, dating (I thought) was to perhaps find the love of your life. Perhaps I am old fashioned with my thoughts smile.png .

I am trying to find out why you date farangs but not interested in the marriage thing with them.

You really are not answering my question. sad.png

It could be to try out your English language skills, learn about a different culture, I don't know, thats why I ask..........smile.png

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, dating (I thought) was to perhaps find the love of your life. Perhaps I am old fashioned with my thoughts smile.png .

I am trying to find out why you date farangs but not interested in the marriage thing with them.

It could be to try out your English language skills, learn about a different culture, I don't know, thats why I ask..........smile.png

My English is quite good. If you read every words I wrote, you would find your answer by now.

I will write again to answer your questions.

I do interested in marry one day, because that's the whole point of dating. As I said before, I don't know either WHY I date THE GUY.

Do you prefer reasons why a woman like someone the way she does?

My English is quite good. If you read every words I wrote, you would find your answer by now.

I do interested in marry one day, because that's the whole point of dating. As I said before, I don't know either WHY I date THE GUY.

I think we must end our chat as you have forgotten you said you would never marry a farang, only date them...........sad.png

I think we must end our chat as you have forgotten you said you would never marry a farang, only date them...........sad.png

What I mean is >>> never have been married before in my life... Is it more clear now?

Your a brave lass posting thumbsup.gif , just your posts say something different from your thoughts. BUT, welcome, we need more like yourself here..........smile.png .............thumbsup.gif

You seem to know what is in my head far better than myself do. How amazing !!!

Don't worry, I'm not here long.