Twin Bomb Explosions Shatter Boston Marathon Finish Line

SeaVisionBurma

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that a Facebook page was created on Saturday with this headline:

Thoughts Go Out To All Those Involved In The Boston Explosions

the same thing happened with Sandy Hook, the pages were made before the event.

These are just facts, not some conspiracy theory.

Yes the same thing "happened" with Sandy Hook, and that was also proven to be a load of nonsense.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2

Curious whether the other great Marathons will take place this year, London this week, later on Berlin and New York.

According to the BBC earlier, the organisers have no intention of cancelling. BBC also reported, police in Boston are looking for several men with "dark skin" seen in the area carrying backpacks.

So far then, we can choose from:

( a ) Muslim terror attack by a swarthy Saudi Arabian

( b ) Right Wing Gun nuts

( c ) US Government false flag operation (Alex Jones favourite phrase)

( d ) North Korea

Who needs the FBI I ask you?

Apart from the deaths, there were a number of traumatic amputations at the scene caused by the blast, according to local EMS.

My thoughts are with the poor racegoers and runners hurt or killed by this vicious and cowardly act.

It's a blessing that there was immediate first aid on hand for those injured thanks to the set up for the race.

I think that's what is driving the conspiracy, I thought it would be SOP to have these guys standing by at the finishing line. Makes you wonder if they have ever watched one of these events, and the condition some stagger over the line. rolleyes.gif

Saying dark skinned, dark haired foreign speaking male with black pack. They found two additional devices, one has been detonated by police. They are describing the devices as crude or modest.

I read that in a paper too.

Dark skinned, with foreign accent, with a back pack.

That should narrow it down....................to 20 million.

Profiling?

Edited by Travel2003
  • Like 1

Curious whether the other great Marathons will take place this year, London this week, later on Berlin and New York.

According to the BBC earlier, the organisers have no intention of cancelling. BBC also reported, police in Boston are looking for several men with "dark skin" seen in the area carrying backpacks.

Ah well, if the BBC said it, it must be true. Although one wonders why they are doing so if the FBI is in charge of the investigation.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Chicog

Ah well, if the BBC said it, it must be true. Although one wonders why they are doing so if the FBI is in charge of the investigation.

coffee1.gif

Earlier, The New York Post reported that a Saudi Arabian national suspected to be involved in the explosions is currently under armed guard in hospital after suffering shrapnel wounds.

The FBI has confirmed it is interviewing a 'person of interest' on a foreign student visa.

The Saudi Arabian national was seen acting suspiciously before a civilian chased him down and tackled him. He is said to be cooperating with police and denies any involvement in the attack.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/twin-explosions-claim-at-least-three-lives-at-boston-marathon/20130416-2hwl3.html

Despicable. The Boston Marathon is one of the great all-inclusive events anywhere.

Steady on. People in England and Northern Ireland have been blown to pieces whilst shopping or going to work. The event isn't the issue. The victims and their families are.

I hope they catch the perpetrators and hand them over to the victim's families.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Leaving aside the fact that you are talking about a complete abrogation of law and order in this instance (or do you have the same thought in every instance of murder?), why "hope" for something that is in the realm of complete fantasy?

I hope they are tracked down and imprisoned or killed in the process (preferably the latter) by the people whose job it is to do such things. I'm quite happy we don't live in a society of the sort you apparently desire (a la Pakistan or Saudi and the like).

• Like 1

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but it is interesting that this attack took place on April 15th, the 101st birthday of Kim Sung-Il.

And Pyongyang just happened to have their own marathon yesterday too! But I don't think they're involved, I think it will come out to be an American.

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sure glad you posted that North Korea is not involved. I was worried there for a minute. EXPERTS with no knowledge.

Yes the same thing "happened" with Sandy Hook, and that was also proven to be a load of nonsense.

Can you share that it was proven to be total nonsense, or are you just trolling?

Would you back up what you said with facts please?

• Like 1

Earlier, The New York Post reported that a Saudi Arabian national suspected to be involved in the explosions is currently under armed guard in hospital after suffering shrapnel wounds.

The FBI has confirmed it is interviewing a 'person of interest' on a foreign student visa.

The Saudi Arabian national was seen acting suspiciously before a civilian chased him down and tackled him. He is said to be cooperating with police and denies any involvement in the attack.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/breaking-news-blog/twin-explosions-claim-at-least-three-lives-at-boston-marathon/20130416-2hwl3.html

Conflicting reports then:

A Saudi citizen with a leg wound was under guard at a Boston hospital in connection with the bombings, but investigators cannot say he is involved at this time and he is not in custody, a law enforcement official said Monday evening.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-investigation/index.html

Conflicting reports then:

>A Saudi citizen with a leg wound was under guard at a Boston hospital in connection with the bombings, but investigators cannot say he is involved at this time and he is not in custody, a law enforcement official said Monday evening.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-investigation/index.html

True, there is a plethora of conflicting stories from different news agencies.

I have no idea who did this and there is no logical reason to jump to any conclusions. If it was really politically motivated terrorism, where is the claim of credit? Perhaps it's just a mentally ill person who is a bomb hobbyist.

More personally, the site of the bombings, Boylston Street, featured prominently in my own salad days. That makes the news a little bit more real to me.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 eyewitness said the Saudi was tackled to the ground after he ran after the bombs went off. Who in their right mind would not run?

Indeed.

On the other hand, a bomb goes off near you and then you see a Middle Eastern guy running from the scene - I can't really blame you if in the heat of the moment you make an erroneous assumption...

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2

I lived in that area for a long time just blocks away, off Westland Avenue across from Fenway Park. My friends joked that Fenway Park was my second home.

It's unsettling to know you've stood many times on those same sidewalks that just hours ago were littered with injured people in what clearly must be a terrorist attack. Three dead now.

A number of runners kept going, running to the nearby hospitals to donate blood. These are athletes from throughout the world.

The marathon is always held on the official state holiday of Patriot's Day, which marks the first battle of the Revolution at nearby Lexington and Concord bridge.

The last I'd heard in emails to me (cell phone service is shut off for security reasons) the authorities were in the burb of Revere (yes, as in Paul Revere) swarming around a residence so I'm waiting to hear what if anything comes of that. The authorities are there in full force, all of 'em, so there should be some word on that soon.

Been following this since early this morning here, on TV and doing emails to many back home. I can hardly keep up.

I'm fully confident the rat bastards who did this will get their justice too.

There is going to be a massive over reaction to this.

So far one of the few posts that has 100% facts.

RIP to those who lost their life and speedy recovery to the injured.

Edited by RabC

There is going to be a massive over reaction to this. That it happened before a venue made ready for media saturation will serve to magnify the impact.

Read or re-read Pres Obama;s statement. He's set a firm tone of justice to us while also stressing that we don't yet know who or why. The matter is being pursued by professionals in many agencies of federal, state and local government. I stated my opinion at this point, which is consistent with a White House professional who gave his analysis and judgement.

Either way, let the professionals do their work. We'll know something fairly soon, more later.

• Like 1

OK, here goes. It was April 15 ... the dreaded and ICONIC tax day. It happened on Patriots Day ... about the American revolution ... in the context of the NRA freaking out about a TINY bit of new gun control, yes the authorities are indeed and correctly having a look at radical extremist right wing anti-governnment, anti any taxation domestic American elements ... the violent fringe of tea party types. Tea party being BOSTON tea party if you don't know. No I am not saying this was domestic political terrorism or any kind of political terrorism, but there are some clues here that should be looked at. No I am not jumping to conclusions. It's also worth looking at North Korea and the usual Middle Eastern associated suspects. But the thin clues so far might be pointing more to radical right wing domestic terrorism. Such attacks are NOT unprecedented ... as in Oklahoma City.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Thanks for the explanation of time-stamp on sites, but let's stay on topic and away from conspiracy theories at this point in time.

Look whose fueling these conspiracy theories. None other than the left-wing media:

Nick Valencia

@CNNValencia

BOLO put out by Boston law enforcement

for "dark skinned or black male" who tried to gain restricted access

minutes b4 1st explosion #CNN

MORE- The man was seen wearing a black sweatshirt & had a black packback. Possible foreign national based on accent #CNN #BostonExplosion

12:27 AM - 16 Apr 13

And then you've got MSNBC:

Chris Matthews: I'm Not Going to Speculate, But This Is Obviously a Rightwing Plot

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/15/chris-matthews-democratic-congressman-suggest-tax-day-tie-to-boston-attacks/

OK, here goes. It was April 15 ... the dreaded and ICONIC tax day. It happened on Patriots Day ... about the American revolution ... in the context of the NRA freaking out about a TINY bit of new gun control, yes the authorities are indeed and correctly having a look at radical extremist right wing anti-governnment, anti any taxation domestic American elements ... the violent fringe of tea party types. Tea party being BOSTON tea party if you don't know. No I am not saying this was domestic political terrorism or any kind of political terrorism, but there are some clues here that should be looked at. No I am not jumping to conclusions. It's also worth looking at North Korea and the usual Middle Eastern associated suspects. But the thin clues so far might be pointing more to radical right wing domestic terrorism. Such attacks are NOT unprecedented ... as in Oklahoma City.

While of course they will and should look at various possibilities and attempt to rule them out but ideally - and this will likely or hopefully be the case - there will be evidence that will lead them in the direction they need to go...

When it works like it should (rather than how it sometimes worked under a previous administration) the intelligence apparatus will approach things without any preconceptions regardless of the various plausible scenarios they (and we) can come up with.

Which thin clues?