Wifi In Loei Region

happyaussie

Firstly my apologises for bringing up something that has been covered previously.

Here's my dilemma. I live approx 5km from Wang Suphung, near Loei. I am just out of range for TOT wifi and we have crap phone reception (behind a hill).

4 years ago I installed a CAT system with an antenna. It wasn't very successful. By memory it was about 12,000bht install and 700 but per month.

Knowing technology changes regularly I was wondering if anyone out there heard of any new services that may work.

Fingers crossed.

Have you tested to see if True or AIS/1 2 call have a stronger signal?

Yeah a few weeks ago. Apparently there is a 3km radius. I'm 5km. So close, but so far....argh. I'm technologically challenged, hence the need for advice. Thanks for the thought.

I live about 10km outside Loei and a few months ago had the new CAT wireless service installed. I get speeds of 30Mb/5Mb at a cost of Bt2500 per month. There are other plans available.

I believe this service is also available in the Wang Saphun area or if not try to see if CAT will install fibre which a friend of mine outside Wang Saphun has recently had installed

• Like 1

I live about 10km outside Loei and a few months ago had the new CAT wireless service installed. I get speeds of 30Mb/5Mb at a cost of Bt2500 per month. There are other plans available.

I believe this service is also available in the Wang Saphun area or if not try to see if CAT will install fibre which a friend of mine outside Wang Saphun has recently had installed

Thanks for your advice. I'll talk to CAT again.

Hi I live just south of WS and I have just purchased a Truemove H 3G air card and it is fantastic cost 990 baht and 599 a month and is day and night better than my old AIS edge aircard and has the advantage that it is portable, pop in and see them in Tesco Lotus in Loei.

Hi I live just south of WS and I have just purchased a Truemove H 3G air card and it is fantastic cost 990 baht and 599 a month and is day and night better than my old AIS edge aircard and has the advantage that it is portable, pop in and see them in Tesco Lotus in Loei.

I enquired about this and apparently my signal isn't strong enough.

Are you sure, they told me the same thing, but I had already checked it out with a friend who already had an aircard and he tried it at my house and it had a full 5 bar signal, If you want pm me and I can bring mine to you and see if it works.

Are you sure, they told me the same thing, but I had already checked it out with a friend who already had an aircard and he tried it at my house and it had a full 5 bar signal, If you want pm me and I can bring mine to you and see if it works.

Wow that is very generous of you. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you.

Wow that is very generous of you. Give me a few days and I'll get back to you.

3bb won't work. We're one km out of range. I'm pretty sure True move is the same story. CAT and I aren't friends so I have to discount that option. Unless there is another option my last chance will be getting a land line from TOT. Provided they have a lines where I am. What's strange is that I'm on a semi main road.

Still love to hear any other options.