Phuket Tourist Shooting Aussies Get Bail

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@delh

I own a gun and carry it in my home country with a permit? Does this make me a bad guy?

Also they didn't go out with the intent of touching him, never mind breaking legs or firing a shot off! They were trying to find him for over a month... Eventually here comes the guy on the stolen scooter, sees them pulls grip to speed past?? They tried to stop him when he scooted past, imagine the frustration?? They don't call it blind rage for nothing...

@BookMan

As stated they ALWAYS carry a gun since day 1 of their many years in LOS... For their reasons as MC members, not getting into that!

They didn't source a gun or carry a gun on that specific day for the purpose of firing off a shot.

@BookMan

As stated they ALWAYS carry a gun since day 1 of their many years in LOS... For their reasons as MC members, not getting into that!

They didn't source a gun or carry a gun on that specific day for the purpose of firing off a shot.

Legal or illegal ?

@delh

I own a gun and carry it in my home country with a permit? Does this make me a bad guy?

Also they didn't go out with the intent of touching him, never mind breaking legs or firing a shot off! They were trying to find him for over a month... Eventually here comes the guy on the stolen scooter, sees them pulls grip to speed past?? They tried to stop him when he scooted past, imagine the frustration?? They don't call it blind rage for nothing...

So you carry a gun in your own country, fair enough. Is Thailand your own country ? Have you aimed and fired it off in the street at any member of the human race? So they had no plans to touch him? So what was their plan whilst looking for him, whilst carrying guns or otherwise?

The fact that they fired a shot, blind rage or not, demonstrates why they should not be carrying guns.

Edited by delh
  • Like 1

@BookMan

Legal or illegal ?

No comment. Don't think Farang can own a gun... Edited by TradeMark

@delh

So you carry a gun in your own country, fair enough. Is Thailand your own country ? Have you aimed and fired it off in the street? So they had no plans to touch him? So what was their plan whilst looking for him, whilst carrying guns or otherwise?

The fact that they fired a shot, blind rage or not, demonstrates why they should not be carrying guns.

Their plan was to find him at the court or his hotel and give a good roughing and "take" their bike and owed money back... But they found him and he did a runner and things got out of control without time to think of consequences! Not much time when your gameplan speeds off on your scooter, definitely the wrong impulse call on their behalf and they have admitted such. Edited by TradeMark
  • Like 1

No civilian should be carrying a gun around outside of their own property. Once you step out of your gate onto the road it is a public area. Only fully trained police officers should carry a side-arm in public, not civilians. These guys did wrong regardless. They should go to jail but also so should the other guy for his crimes. No one should be standing up for these people saying it was a heat of the moment action. They shot caused harm and as such should suffer the law, plus the other guy which will eventually be caught!

• Like 1

No civilian should be carrying a gun around outside of their own property. Once you step out of your gate onto the road it is a public area. Only fully trained police officers should carry a side-arm in public, not civilians. These guys did wrong regardless. They should go to jail but also so should the other guy for his crimes. No one should be standing up for these people saying it was a heat of the moment action. They shot caused harm and as such should suffer the law, plus the other guy which will eventually be caught!

If you have a license to carry you should be allowed your piece for protection in public. Did they have this , no.

Beyond that point no one is arguing with anything you just said... I never said heat of the moment was an excuse iam just saying that is what it was. Honest truth, plain and simple. Yes it was wrong, yes they did wrong. "They should be punished" rather they should face the consequences which they are doing at the moment.

The other guy was thrown in jail a few weeks after the Aussies were arrested on his prior charges and was jailed in the same jail as the "people who were trying to kill him". He is still in jail and alive.

@delh

So you carry a gun in your own country, fair enough. Is Thailand your own country ? Have you aimed and fired it off in the street? So they had no plans to touch him? So what was their plan whilst looking for him, whilst carrying guns or otherwise?

Their plan was to find him at the court or his hotel and give a good roughing and "take" their bike and owed money back... But they found him and he did a runner and things got out of control without time to think of consequences! Not much time when your gameplan speeds off on your scooter, definitely the wrong impulse call on their behalf and they have admitted such.

Weeeeeell, yeh. Big mistake. Now I have read lots now and am sure you had a great business relationship with the guys, what ever that was, but if you had a problem with them...............sad.png

I am no angel and have known a few very nice guys in the past, very nice until they were crossed. Some nice guys sort it with their heads but some at times lose the plot, get over heated and get banged up. Krays, Noye come to mind. Very rich folk from their ''businesses'' but lose it and end up the way these guys have, in a big fix.

• Like 1

@delh

Their plan was to find him at the court or his hotel and give a good roughing and "take" their bike and owed money back... But they found him and he did a runner and things got out of control without time to think of consequences! Not much time when your gameplan speeds off on your scooter, definitely the wrong impulse call on their behalf and they have admitted such.

'Things got out of control without time to think of the consequences' - nice. This is exactly why they are not equipped to carry guns.

I know it's selfish to lump it on others but I wish more of these d1ckheads types would leave Australian shores only to wind up in a shithole prison.

Well that, plus the fact that it would be nice to see a few present day stories in the Banged Up Abroad episodes.

I love Banged Up Abroad

@delh

'Things got out of control without time to think of the consequences' - nice. This is exactly why they are not equipped to carry guns.

Fair point and no arguing with that!

• Like 1

If you have a license to carry you should be allowed your piece for protection in public. Did they have this , no.

Beyond that point no one is arguing with anything you just said... I never said heat of the moment was an excuse iam just saying that is what it was. Honest truth, plain and simple. Yes it was wrong, yes they did wrong. "They should be punished" rather they should face the consequences which they are doing at the moment.

The other guy was thrown in jail a few weeks after the Aussies were arrested on his prior charges and was jailed in the same jail as the "people who were trying to kill him". He is still in jail and alive.

So he is still alive in jail with people who wanted to kill him. Could this possibly be because those trying to kill him didn't have their guns with them? What a coincidencewink.png

@delh

Weeeeeell, yeh. Big mistake. Now I have read lots now and am sure you had a great business relationship with the guys, what ever that was, but if you had a problem with them...............

I am no angel and have known a few very nice guys in the past, very nice until they were crossed. Some nice guys sort it with their heads but some at times lose the plot, get over heated and get banged up. Krays, Noye come to mind. Very rich folk from their ''businesses'' but lose it and end up the way these guys have, in a big fix.

My relationship was not business related and on a side note their business was 100% legitimate and legally registered in Thailand.

Fair point on defining a "nice guy" until they crossed or whatever it may be... Iam talking in the general sense of what people say when they meet someone. "Oh he's a prick" vs "yea he's a nice guy".... Anyone who tries or any expat who knows them will be very very hard pressed to find a single bad thing to say about either of the Aussies, they top guys and anyone who knows them by acquaintance or more will say the same.

• Like 1