Phuket Tourist Shooting Aussies Get Bail

webfact

@delh

I own a gun and carry it in my home country with a permit? Does this make me a bad guy?

Also they didn't go out with the intent of touching him, never mind breaking legs or firing a shot off! They were trying to find him for over a month... Eventually here comes the guy on the stolen scooter, sees them pulls grip to speed past?? They tried to stop him when he scooted past, imagine the frustration?? They don't call it blind rage for nothing...

So you carry a gun in your own country, fair enough. Is Thailand your own country ? Have you aimed and fired it off in the street? So they had no plans to touch him? So what was their plan whilst looking for him, whilst carrying guns or otherwise?

The fact that they fired a shot, blind rage or not, demonstrates why they should not be carrying guns.

Their plan was to find him at the court or his hotel and give a good roughing and "take" their bike and owed money back... But they found him and he did a runner and things got out of control without time to think of consequences! Not much time when your gameplan speeds off on your scooter, definitely the wrong impulse call on their behalf and they have admitted such.

This is even better. You have stated that the guys are the nicest guys we could meet. The nicest guys I have met have never given anyone a 'good roughing' You are deluding yourself.

Trademark lets look at the facts.

They lend 380k and turn it into 1 million with interest. We are dealing with loan sharks or another illegal deal. No legal business has such rates.

They don't seem to have any solid loan agreement and the Dane is not a resident with fixed abode? Don't you find lending a randomer that type of money strange ( again points to illegal activity ).

They shoot off in public with families about.

They don't fight one on one.

They feel the need to carry a weapon in a tourist area - ask yourself why?

Are you a pal by chance because I am all for sticking up for people when the Thai visa no lifers are out spouting their crap but this is ridiculous Apply some common sense and you will see everyone here ain't buying it.

• Like 2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two guys are complete idiots, however how much has the Red Bull kid have to pay for killing a ranking police office with his car??? Oh that's right he's still in his mansion never spending one day in jail or hasn't paid any fine outside of tr compensation to the family. Can you say double standard for foreigners?? How much of that 5million went into the pockets of polices pockets is a good question probably all of it.

Off topic, I know, but how can you expect the Red Bull man (he's not a child) to have paid a fine or been imprisoned when the case hasn't been heard in court yet? And, yes, it is going to be heard.

How much of that money went into police pockets is not a good question, it is an extremely ignorant question. That figure was set by the court, paid to the court and is a bail amount put up by, or on behalf of, the accused, not a payment for freedom. Assuming they don't abscond, the bail will eventually be paid back to whoever paid it originally.

I'm happy to take a bet with you that the Red Bull driver will never spend a day in jail, whatever the court outcome. Are you on?

Look, ive gotta say - and I know most of you will scorn me for this - I think fair play to the bloke. If some idiot borrowed 380K from me and didnt pay it back, whilst continuing to live the good life in paradise, I would be happy to take simmilar action.

Of course I wouldnt because I am not that stupid and I dont have the balls anyway. But putting a couple of slugs in a blokes legs for taking you for a mug... why not?

Its obviously a shame that the the two tourists got hit though.

Just my opinion. Please just leave me alone for saying so, ok?

except for unfortunately hitting innocent bystanders .....COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U,,,,,,,it was a square up gone wrong ....if they had just got the ripper offerer ...well fair enough ...yes i know ..vigilante ...yeah whatever ...

@delh

I own a gun and carry it in my home country with a permit? Does this make me a bad guy?

Also they didn't go out with the intent of touching him, never mind breaking legs or firing a shot off! They were trying to find him for over a month... Eventually here comes the guy on the stolen scooter, sees them pulls grip to speed past?? They tried to stop him when he scooted past, imagine the frustration?? They don't call it blind rage for nothing...

So you carry a gun in your own country, fair enough. Is Thailand your own country ? Have you aimed and fired it off in the street? So they had no plans to touch him? So what was their plan whilst looking for him, whilst carrying guns or otherwise?

The fact that they fired a shot, blind rage or not, demonstrates why they should not be carrying guns.

Their plan was to find him at the court or his hotel and give a good roughing and "take" their bike and owed money back... But they found him and he did a runner and things got out of control without time to think of consequences! Not much time when your gameplan speeds off on your scooter, definitely the wrong impulse call on their behalf and they have admitted such.

This is even better. You have stated that the guys are the nicest guys we could meet. The nicest guys I have met have never given anyone a 'good roughing' You are deluding yourself.

They lend 380k and turn it into 1 million with interest. We are dealing with loan sharks or another illegal deal. No legal business has such rates.

They don't seem to have any solid loan agreement and the Dane is not a resident with fixed abode? Don't you find lending a randomer that type of money strange ( again points to illegal activity ).

Are you a pal by chance because I am all for sticking up for people when the Thai visa no lifers are out spouting their crap but this is ridiculous Apply some common sense and you will see everyone here ain't buying it.

Hmmmmmmmm, your a Tv member aren't you ?

Look, ive gotta say - and I know most of you will scorn me for this - I think fair play to the bloke. If some idiot borrowed 380K from me and didnt pay it back, whilst continuing to live the good life in paradise, I would be happy to take simmilar action.

Of course I wouldnt because I am not that stupid and I dont have the balls anyway. But putting a couple of slugs in a blokes legs for taking you for a mug... why not?

There are times when the use of a weapon is necessary but this was not one of them.

Have you seen the size of these guys the weapon's on the ends of there arms would have done the trick.

All that's evident is that they is probably as good with coloring books and crayons as they is at taking pot shots.

• Like 1

Mudcrab, on 24 Apr 2013 - 18:43, said:

thelongshoot, on 24 Apr 2013 - 14:08, said:

Come on mate...please...we don't run around shooting people in Australia over what...12 grand?? If someone did he should be locked up for a very long time. We don't do it here and we shouldn't export that thinking anywhere else regardless of the local customs of shooting first and asking for the money later. there are many better civilised ways of settling debts...a broken leg usually does the trick.

Well yeh, a broken leg then. My point is, I honestly, genuinely would not be arsed with p1ssing around in local courts, lawyers etc.... You are gonna get nowhere fast with that course of action.

But I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing that some d1ck is out there, loving life on a tropical island and refusing to pay me back. I would have to do something. I dont know if I am stupid enough to do something myself unless I could be certain to get away with it. Murder? No too strong obviously. As another poster said, its 12k and not worth taking a mans life for. A couple of bullets in the legs? For sure. Firing away in an area with tourists milling about however is stupid and very much out of order.

Broken legs, bullets in the legs - pretty much the same deal realy?

Of course im in the minority here and if anyone disagrees with my opinion, thats fine of course. Im just saying I wouldnt be able to rest easy being taken for a mug. Thats just my nature. It would eat away at me knowing that i am being treated as an atm. I would have to make a point of showing them that im a person you dont mess around with.

But as i said earlier, i probably have not got it in me to do it myself. I definatley couldnt shoot anyone unless they hurt someone in my family. Over money though, im not sure if i could swing a bat over a blokes legs and feel the bone break. I reckon the sound would stay with you forever. Yeh i admit, I would take the cowards way and pay someone to do it, probably.

I hate lending money to anyone. Most of the time it goes wrong somewhere down the line. They say they will pay you back in a few weeks, then it takes a few years, or it never gets mentioned again unless YOU bring it up, which you shouldnt have to.... Its the principal of it that realy drives me nuts.

Edited by thelongshoot
  • Like 2

Will they do a runner & if so how will they do it via Burma? I would not be hanging around.

They will get a boat back to Oz. Probably from Langkawi.

The Australian biker gangs now own a number of high end yachts (sail boats). They are crewed by gang members and used to ferry the Ice that is cheaply manufactured here in Thailand back to Australia for sale.

As I have posted here before on a number of occasions, Australian biker gangs have outsourced the production of their ice here to Thailand because of the cheaper cost and zero scrutiny from the local police. That is why you now have gang clubhouses showing up in off the map locations like Khao Lak. Because the cook houses are located nearby out in the hills. The ice is then smuggled to Australia aboard sail boats to avoid any issues with customs at the airport.

Phang Nga is the perfect location. Cheap rent on the cook houses....zero policing...and easy access to load manufactured drugs on board the smuggling vessels. Anyone who thinks that Australian MC gang members are in here Phuket just to get pissed and shag prostitutes is absolutely deluded...

Thanks inspector Sherlock,.....

@delh

And let me guess you got your information from?? Phuket news? Phuket wan? Or any of the other story hungry inaccurate "reporters" in Phuket? Where did they even come up with those fugues of 380k and 1mil? No one ever said such figures? That's not the story...

Common sense? How about you people get some common sense and read my posts? I am not justifying anything for the umpteenth time! I am merely stating the TRUTH about the situation along with saying they are decent guys, 100% remorseful, 100% apologetic! I have also mentioned multiple times that they were wrong for doing what they did? Quit fking harping at me like Iam some sort of support group crying innocence? That's not my goal, merely saying leave the idiotic hang em up and stereotype comments out of it and don't comment on untrue "facts".

And the person who said it was drugs related... Well take your word on the street and shove it because its a stereotypically driven made up and untrue reasoning for the situation! Absolute bs!

Will they do a runner & if so how will they do it via Burma? I would not be hanging around.

The Australian biker gangs now own a number of high end yachts (sail boats). They are crewed by gang members and used to ferry the Ice that is cheaply manufactured here in Thailand back to Australia for sale.

As I have posted here before on a number of occasions, Australian biker gangs have outsourced the production of their ice here to Thailand because of the cheaper cost and zero scrutiny from the local police. That is why you now have gang clubhouses showing up in off the map locations like Khao Lak. Because the cook houses are located nearby out in the hills. The ice is then smuggled to Australia aboard sail boats to avoid any issues with customs at the airport.

Phang Nga is the perfect location. Cheap rent on the cook houses....zero policing...and easy access to load manufactured drugs on board the smuggling vessels. Anyone who thinks that Australian MC gang members are in here Phuket just to get pissed and shag prostitutes is absolutely deluded...

at some point your gonna have to stop choking that chicken ...before u pull its head right off..where do u get this crap ? please give us some real hard evidence of this , even just a smidgen!!!

I know you mean well, but have to say i do not think you know or understand much about gangs.

For starters, those 2 are not "high ranked" so for gang to invest that much money would be silly

Secondly, because those 2 are not "high ranked" and matter of lab or anything else has not come up, club house would not be risking attracting all that attention and more police involvement.

Club house will send some money(perhaps bail was it) and leave it, should they get convicted, new crew would be send out to continue with the business.

I believe John Abraham, recently visited Thailand,while his brother Fadhi was shot a few times, but survived back in Sydney. if you know the names, you know what it meansthumbsup.gif

I know it's selfish to lump it on others but I wish more of these d1ckheads types would leave Australian shores only to wind up in a shithole prison.

Well that, plus the fact that it would be nice to see a few present day stories in the Banged Up Abroad episodes.

Too right, must have seen the whole series at least a dozen times.

@delh

And let me guess you got your information from?? Phuket news? Phuket wan? Or any of the other story hungry inaccurate "reporters" in Phuket? Where did they even come up with those fugues of 380k and 1mil? No one ever said such figures? That's not the story...

Common sense? How about you people get some common sense and read my posts? I am not justifying anything for the umpteenth time! I am merely stating the TRUTH about the situation along with saying they are decent guys, 100% remorseful, 100% apologetic! I have also mentioned multiple times that they were wrong for doing what they did? Quit fking harping at me like Iam some sort of support group crying innocence? That's not my goal, merely saying leave the idiotic hang em up and stereotype comments out of it and don't comment on untrue "facts".

And the person who said it was drugs related... Well take your word on the street and shove it because its a stereotypically driven made up and untrue reasoning for the situation! Absolute bs!

Pretty selective in what you wish to defend are you not?

Lets look at what you care to overlook again.

Gun loaded in public with kids about - yep well decent.That's before the 'apparent rage from out the blue'

Don't fight one on one. Cowardly.

Pull out their gun to shoot him in the back as he drives past. Cowardly.

If it's not over a decent amount of illegal money then what a nut job (actually what a nut job anyway). Firing off shots into crowds of families/kids for the price of a hair dryer he needs putting down just in case he does it again. Then the most ridiculous thing he can find 5 mil bail, but he can't let a 50k max hair dryer slip.

Yep decent guys - I am sure I'd be apologetic too. Pretty easy to be remorseful knowing your up for a stretch.

If you can't see the light yet, best stay in the dark.

@delh

I am very confident that I do possess common sense. I certainly have read all of your posts on this subject. You have asked us to believe these guys are the nicest we will ever meet.

You are now saying that you merely want contributors to leave the idiotic comments out. Fine by me.

However you have attempted to defend some of the actions of these two. Shooting guns in the street is indefensible.

You now ask people to quit harping at you. Thats easy. Stop trying to defend them.

Edited by delh
  • Like 1

They carried it for protection from rival MC clubs.

Ah, so the rumours of trouble with bikie gangs over here are true. I thought I'd left that kind of nonsense behind when I left Australia.

Ah, so the rumours of trouble with bikie gangs over here are true. I thought I'd left that kind of nonsense behind when I left Australia.

Were you involved with bikie gangs? if not how exactly did they affect your life?coffee1.gif

Were you involved with bikie gangs? if not how exactly did they affect your life?coffee1.gif

Our experience was whilst living in NZ not Australia; both countries have a very strong bikie culture. Highway 61 opened a ClubHouse next door to us. Enough information, or do I have to detail the obvious?

Our experience was whilst living in NZ not Australia; both countries have a very strong bikie culture. Highway 61 opened a ClubHouse next door to us. Enough information, or do I have to detail the obvious?

Strong bikie culture?? hmmm interesting. It does not affect anyone in Oz in slightest bit, unless involved in nightlife.

Club Houses never open in a decent area, as it would never be tolerated, so i think you lived in a "troubled" area to start with even before they open a club house, so you do not need to detail anymore, its pretty clear already

10 years working with them (with mind you, not for laugh.png ), their name is in the newspapers, online, on TV, on Radio, mentioned in court, in Royal Commissions, pretty much every week, yet you still didn't know it was Ibrahim, not Abraham? coffee1.gif

I guess you have not noticed but i have been living in Thailand for over 10 yearsrolleyes.gif

and no i did not work for them, but with them, i know its little hard for you to grasp

Working for them would involve dealing for them, would not it?!

Anyhow, you clearly much better informed. after all you read the papers and googled for the name spellingsthumbsup.gif

I don't know the names so I am not part of the 'in-the-know' group, but you're describing a drug lord! Does this person have regular employees or are all of his employees dealers?

Lets get back to basics. Don't care about nationality OR reason for the predicament. A guy tries to shoot someone and guns down two innocent tourists by mistake. Thats it. Bail, hmmmmmmmm. coffee1.gif

Guy with a Freddy Krueger Tattoo on his right arm looking provocative....

Getting back to basics is important. Finally some healthy discussion..

Edited by Dancealot

Lets get back to basics. Don't care about nationality OR reason for the predicament. A guy tries to shoot someone and guns down two innocent tourists by mistake. Thats it. Bail, hmmmmmmmm. coffee1.gif

Guy with a Freddy Krueger Tattoo on his right arm looking provocative....

Getting back to basics is important.

You guys are correct.

The thread is about the shooters in Phuket

Apologies wai2.gif

10 years working with them (with mind you, not for laugh.png ), their name is in the newspapers, online, on TV, on Radio, mentioned in court, in Royal Commissions, pretty much every week, yet you still didn't know it was Ibrahim, not Abraham? coffee1.gif

I guess you have not noticed but i have been living in Thailand for over 10 yearsrolleyes.gif

and no i did not work for them, but with them, i know its little hard for you to grasp

Working for them would involve dealing for them, would not it?!

Anyhow, you clearly much better informed. after all you read the papers and googled for the name spellingsthumbsup.gif

I don't know the names so I am not part of the 'in-the-know' group, but you're describing a drug lord! Does this person have regular employees or are all of his employees dealers?

Well officially John and Family are the night club barons, They own by now most of the nightclubs on the main strip in Sydney and Kings Cross.

The older brother Sam was the president of Nomads

Back to OP, before Bookman decided to use google to appear smart, one poster wrote that this guys will most likely to escape by boat because they are gang members.

My post was that those 2 are not high ranked enough for the gang to risk getting more police attention.

At the time of shooting, or around that time, John was in Thailand in Phuket, if its connected or not, i do not know

Over the last few years, I have slowly seen the outlaw motorcyle clubs move into Phuket, and why wouldn't they? There is a very corrupt police department here, it has young holiday revelers - many cashed up Australians with the high Australian dollar, nightclubs, sex etc etc. It's the perfect environment for them to operate. The "1%ers" - as they like to be known, are here.

The Thai authorities are so busy arresting a young Russian girl for selling tickets to a Thai operated tour/show/boat ride etc that they have neglected to see these groups get bigger and stronger.

I have no doubt "tea money" is paid, but you would think when they start shooting innocent tourist, they would round them up and send them back to where they come from, instead, they give them bail and allow them to continue their operation, and that operation is not just tattoos.

Edited by NamKangMan