Jump to content

Liverpool F.c.


scousemouse

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, StevieH said:

 

yeah it's a horrible story this. and if it turns out that the club aren't doing enough to help him and his family while they've given 250k to richard scudamore's golden handshake there will be hell to pay.

 

The bottom line here is going to be in the millions I suspect in treatment costs.

 

When the cash runs out in a few months you would certainly hope the club and/or players would step in.

 

The Italian club as well hopefully.

 

Such a total waste this for all concerned....utter and total stupidity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

 

The bottom line here is going to be in the millions I suspect in treatment costs.

 

When the cash runs out in a few months you would certainly hope the club and/or players would step in.

 

The Italian club as well hopefully.

 

Such a total waste this for all concerned....utter and total stupidity.

1.2M euro is the amount I heard was required. Roma gave 50K I think. 

 

The club should just pay his rehabilitation as an ongoing concern and should have done so without having any publicity or attention drawn to the matter. 

 

I think the potential precedent is the issue though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

1.2M euro is the amount I heard was required. Roma gave 50K I think. 

 

The club should just pay his rehabilitation as an ongoing concern and should have done so without having any publicity or attention drawn to the matter. 

 

I think the potential precedent is the issue though. 

 

Of course the real truth is the criminals should be footing the bill with all they own back in Italy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

 

Of course the real truth is the criminals should be footing the bill with all they own back in Italy.

Awful situation but it does look from that link you posted that there is going to be and has been a lot of help provided thus far and in the future but I think the family is right to make a bit of noise to ensure they are not forgotten and left to foot the bill themselves. Looks like they have raised around 600k for ongoing care so far via multiple routes. Roma have acted very compassionately by the looks of it and I'd be surprised if LFC don't better what roma do by at least two fold. Very surprised.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After staying up late the night before for the City match, I only watched the first half last night. For the neutral it was an excellent half with full on pressing by both teams and excellent counter attacks. Neymar could do himself some favours with footy fans by stopping throwing himself to the ground and doing the dying frog every time he get's touched. It just looks pathetic and yet the ref's still buy it

Link to post
Share on other sites

The ref had a mare

PSG players carried on like absolute <deleted>, particularly in the second half. 

Klopp got his tactics wrong, that midfield of yesteryear is not good enough. 

Bring on Napoli, 1-0 at Anfield, piece of piss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

The ref had a mare

PSG players carried on like absolute <deleted>, particularly in the second half. 

Klopp got his tactics wrong, that midfield of yesteryear is not good enough. 

Bring on Napoli, 1-0 at Anfield, piece of piss. 

 

yeah bit disappointing all over wasn't it bob, our performance, their histrionics, jurgen's set-up. PSG are right sh*thouses but i expect better than that from us.

 

yeah, beat napoli at home in the last match to go through. since when did we ever do anything easy when we could do it dramatically?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevieH said:

 

yeah bit disappointing all over wasn't it bob, our performance, their histrionics, jurgen's set-up. PSG are right sh*thouses but i expect better than that from us.

 

I think that Yesterday PSG was merely better than LFC and deserved to win the game, that's all. And dont forget that in Liverpool, Paris lost only at the very last minute. After all, not so bad for "sh*thouses" isn't it ?

I hope LFC will qualify for 1/8, because it's a great team with top players and coach though yesterday not at its best.

cheers,

fred 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, federico said:

I think that Yesterday PSG was merely better than LFC and deserved to win the game, that's all. And dont forget that in Liverpool, Paris lost only at the very last minute. After all, not so bad for "sh*thouses" isn't it ?

I hope LFC will qualify for 1/8, because it's a great team with top players and coach though yesterday not at its best.

cheers,

fred 

 

i think with the best part of 500m euros up front PSG should really be better than liverpool and should probably have won by more than 2-1.

 

neymar's acting leaves a bad taste in the mouth, he's gone from being a bit daft to a complete idiot these days sadly. just not enjoyable to watch because of his antics. veratti should have been sent off as well of course.

 

i hope PSG get punished for their blatant financial doping and breaching FFP rules, but there you go. 👍

 

bonne chance fred.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, StevieH said:

 

 

i hope PSG get punished for their blatant financial doping and breaching FFP rules, but there you go. 👍

 

bonne chance fred.

why should football industry be the one and only field in which investments are limited ? And i beleive if Klopp had the financial means to enrol Neymar or Mbappé he would do so...

cheers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, federico said:

why should football industry be the one and only field in which investments are limited ? And i beleive if Klopp had the financial means to enrol Neymar or Mbappé he would do so...

cheers 

 

because it's not an industry, it's a sport. the playing field is supposed to be at least relatively level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

 

because it's not an industry, it's a sport. the playing field is supposed to be at least relatively level.

Stevie, come on, don't be naive... amateur football is still a sport, professional football is show business: no business, no show !

I don't think UEFA will punish Paris because if they do so, they will be sued at European court of justice  and they know they will loose

cheers,

fred

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...