Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Danny Murphy saying klopp running on the pitch is a disrespectful action. Seems the opposite to me.

I think it was Danny Mills I read. He’s a dick still trying to be a tough guy. “Wouldn’t have run past me if I was on the pitch”

No Danny, unless he was playing against you. 

Pickford being a wee lad cost Everton there. Most keepers have enough height to flick a ball like that over the goal. Bit of a stretch for Pickford.

VVD turning away in disgust after his skewed volley was a highlight.

Might take awhile for Liverpool to get that horseshoe out of their bum.:tongue:

11 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Pickford being a wee lad cost Everton there. Most keepers have enough height to flick a ball like that over the goal. Bit of a stretch for Pickford.

VVD turning away in disgust after his skewed volley was a highlight.

Might take awhile for Liverpool to get that horseshoe out of their bum.:tongue:

Yes Pickford is only 6ft isn't he?  Very short for the modern day keeper.

Losing like that in the 96th minute...thats got to hurt!!

Still nice to see Liverpool hanging in there with City in the one horse title race, it really needs someone to stay in touch with them this season.

certain of the everton fans chanting "murderers" and then letting off a blue flare in the 95th minute to celebrate their getting a point. well in lads. karma is red.

we really didn't play very well and the midfield continues to be a problem as does bobby's form but frankly who cares? delighted for origi after what that sh*thouse thug funes mori did to him.

Archived