Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(ps whos got more players in england team now)

were not english we are scouse

typical kopite rant thinks he lives in a bowl of stew about right most (rs)live in a world of there own when it comes to football

bizarre post. are you scouse?

Reading reserves away in the Carling cup...how on earth is it that we dont play Liverpool for 128 years then the games arrive like busses..think we have a league game against Pool 3 or 4 days after !!!

Progressor pure luck...we got you in the C Cup last year too..unbelievable

typical kopite rant thinks he lives in a bowl of stew about right most (rs)live in a world of there own when it comes to football

i come from walton in liverpool thats in england isnt it (if you no your history)

as usual (rs) going to win everything on one good performance agianst a championship side but then thats kopites for you are divine right to win everything wait till a week sat at goodison a good pointer to were trophy going to end up (ps whos got more players in england team now)

You'll notice the author of the piece said it's going to be a long, hard season that's far from won yet. Are you English? Learn to spell.

well done liverpool for winning the league in september,bloody long way to go lads,yes you look good against derby, but they where terrible defending you will not get a easier game than that this year.

If you read my comments and the article I posted to the end then you'll realise that all us Liverpudlians are not counting our chickens and know it's a long way to go this season :D , ........... mancs :o .

as usual (rs) going to win everything on one good performance agianst a championship side but then thats kopites for you are divine right to win everything wait till a week sat at goodison a good pointer to were trophy going to end up (ps whos got more players in england team now)

You'll notice the author of the piece said it's going to be a long, hard season that's far from won yet. Are you English? Learn to spell.

Don't mind trueblue Jimjim , he is from Walton and the blue half of Liverpool.

There schools are not that good and they haven't got much to cheer about :D:D:D:D .

Good luck for the Everton lads in the England squad :o .

Carragher would be in the squad but he doesn't want to be, anyway. And how many other internationals does Liverpool have? I'd bet more than Everton. Actually, Everton doesn't have more. We have three if you count Carson. Sure he's on loan but he belongs to Liverpool. Count Carra and we've got 'em beat.

i come from walton in liverpool thats in england isnt it (if you no your history)

get a grip soft lad

well done liverpool for winning the league in september,bloody long way to go lads,yes you look good against derby, but they where terrible defending you will not get a easier game than that this year.

Apart from when we play you!

when was

:D the last time you beat us mate :o

which seems to be the standard reply on most manc forums. yet we are firing on all cylinders. rafa has gone from being defence minded to attack minded, and we have 5 class strikers in torres, voronin, babel, kuyt and crouch. the most depth in other areas than any one else in the league. and we havent been playing that well to be honest.

no.19's coming sooner than later, once all you mancs realise this you'll save yourself a lot of heartache.

be this year, or next or in 5 years. it will happen, and when it happens, you'll never hear the end of it

18-5 forever in our shadow

mate when you usedto boast 18-7 nowthat wassomething to gloat

about it is now 18-16 not much in your shadows now hey.

when was the last time liverpool won a trophy without penaltys?

and it is 17 years since you won the league, has we sing at anfield you are not famous anymore untill you fluked the champions league.

[quote name=nev' date='2007-09-07 19:01:47' post='1522547'

and it is 17 years since you won the league, has we sing at anfield you are not famous anymore untill you fluked the champions league.

Note to all football fans reading this thread :

Do not read anything Nev has to post untill he has something to say that hasnt already been said.

Once you've got something intelligent to say Nev I will be up for some banter but untill then I reckon you stick to the Man U thread .

scousemouse .

Nev [/color]has to post untill he has something to say that hasnt already been said.

Once you've got something intelligent to say Nev I will be up for some banter but untill then I reckon you stick to the Man U thread .

scousemouse .

Scouse, am I allowed in here? :o

which seems to be the standard reply on most manc forums. yet we are firing on all cylinders. rafa has gone from being defence minded to attack minded, and we have 5 class strikers in torres, voronin, babel, kuyt and crouch. the most depth in other areas than any one else in the league. and we havent been playing that well to be honest.

no.19's coming sooner than later, once all you mancs realise this you'll save yourself a lot of heartache.

be this year, or next or in 5 years. it will happen, and when it happens, you'll never hear the end of it

18-5 forever in our shadow

only at anfield? you lot dont stop singing about us. every game you play. its sad this obsession with us.

oh and when feeling angry and insecure bring out the old "penaltys" whopper.

ill stick to our thread, wanna stick to yours?

i would add more but i cant really understand your post. i can imagine you typing away like mad, frothing at the mouth muttering "scouse c***".

yer beaut :o

He may be trying to wind you up, which he has suceeded in doing. No reason for anyone not to look in other teams forums and have a bit of debte and original banter. Sure scousemouse will agree.

Hi mrtoad

what you've said is right , but aren't you sick of nev by now as well :o .

He has never wound me up because I know that all his opinions are read from the british tabloids :D .

He may be trying to wind you up, which he has suceeded in doing. No reason for anyone not to look in other teams forums and have a bit of debte and original banter. Sure scousemouse will agree.

Hi mrtoad

what you've said is right , but aren't you sick of nev by now as well :D .

He has never wound me up because I know that all his opinions are read from the british tabloids :D .

Yeah, I like people with an opinion. Not just cut and pasting. Hence the use of "original", anyway got another scouser up for the next Soccer :o Night, think you'll get on just fine. Only bloody problem, I'm gonna be surrounded by United haters. Maybe Chavy will stick up for me , if he is around long enough.

no, its only banter. im not wound up. theres enough s***e on uk forums without having do it on TV.

but regarding Nev its not really original, my guess is most of his replys are pinched off redcafe, but no problem. honestly.

but when i can have a dig at a manc ill have one. we dont sing about them every game like they do with us. :o

its all good (but the 18-5 thing really gets them going) :D

no, its only banter. im not wound up. theres enough s***e on uk forums without having do it on TV.

but regarding Nev its not really original, my guess is most of his replys are pinched off redcafe, but no problem. honestly.

but when i can have a dig at a manc ill have one. we dont sing about them every game like they do with us. :D

its all good (but the 18-5 thing really gets them going) :D

Don't worry, it don't wind me up one bit :D But I suppose I'm not a real Manc, just a glory hunter :o

Hi mrtoad

Yeah, I like people with an opinion. Not just cut and pasting. Hence the use of "original", anyway got another scouser up for the next Soccer :o Night, think you'll get on just fine. Only bloody problem, I'm gonna be surrounded by United haters. Maybe Chavy will stick up for me , if he is around long enough.

I wont hate you nev :D

Hi mrtoad

I wont hate you nev :D

I meant mrtoad :D:bah: .

I was a bit worried when I saw Gerrard pull up in the 68 minute against Israel but it looks like it was just cramp and it was perfect timing when McClaren took him off.

Gerrard has now declared himself fit ( though I wish he wouldnt :o ) for the game against Russia on wednesday.

It just shows what kind of player Gerrard is :D .

I was a bit worried when I saw Gerrard pull up in the 68 minute against Israel but it looks like it was just cramp and it was perfect timing when McClaren took him off.

Gerrard has now declared himself fit ( though I wish he wouldnt :o ) for the game against Russia on wednesday.

It just shows what kind of player Gerrard is :D .

The truth from the man himself :D , not to sure if his mate Peter Crouch will be too happy with his comments about Heskey though :

Steven Gerrard ready for Russian roulette Sep 10 2007

by Ian Doyle, Liverpool Daily Post

AE2EB117-DB5F-96BF-AD5A423A43B338BB.jpg

STEVEN GERRARD last night praised the international return of former Liverpool team-mate Emile Heskey – after declaring himself fit for England’s crucial showdown with Russia on Wednesday.

The Anfield skipper played without a pain-killing injection on Saturday to help Steve McClaren’s side earn a vital 3-0 win against Israel in their Euro 2008 qualifier.

Gerrard, who had been absent for three weeks with a broken toe, caused concern when he limped off with 19 minutes remaining.

But the 27-year-old allayed fears he could be absent from the midweek Wembley encounter with Russia while urging England to build on Saturday’s encouraging victory.

“The foot is fine,” said Gerrard. “I just went down with a bit of cramp, which is down to a lack of match practice over the last two or three weeks.

“I’ve only trained for a couple of days so I was getting a bit tired after 65-70 minutes, but it’s nothing to worry about, just a bit of cramp.

“I’ll probably have stiff calves from the cramp, but the toe is fine.”

Of Saturday’s game, Gerrard added: “We’re positive with the performance. It’s a good three points, but it’s important that we don’t get carried away.

“We realise that Russia is going to be a tougher test on Wednesday and we need to forget about Israel now, take the positives and build on them and hopefully we’ll get the same outcome.”

Shaun Wright-Phillips, Michael Owen and Micah Richards scored the goals to secure England’s first win at the new Wembley and move them up to third place in Group E.

Owen was partnered in attack by ex-Liverpool colleague Heskey for the first time at international level in more than four years.

And Gerrard moved to salute Heskey’s return to the England fold, with the Wigan Athletic man an impressive performer while earning his first cap since June 2004.

“I was really pleased that, with Crouchy being suspended, the manager brought Emile in,” said Gerrard. “I know him inside out. He’s a players’ player. You appreciate Emile Heskey when you’re out there with him.

“He does an awful lot of work that goes unnoticed and I thought we got a lot of bits off him and I thought he put in a positive performance.

“It’s also nice to see Michael getting his goals and getting a few chances. I thought he scored the hardest one actually, but Michael Owen is a great goalscorer and hopefully he can deliver the same on Wednesday.”

I still think skelator , bambi on ice or whatever you want to call Peter Crouch might be leaving in the January transfer window at a cut price deal unfortunatley :

Peter Crouch bides time on new Liverpool deal Sep 10 2007

PETER CROUCH is stalling over the offer of a new contract from Liverpool – with Manchester City monitoring developments.

Crouch, who is at present tied to the club until the end of next season, has been offered a new three-year deal by Rafael Benitez.

But the striker will wait until January before deciding whether to commit his long-term future.

Crouch, who will be available for England against Russia on Wednesday after missing Saturday’s win over Israel through suspension, has been frustrated at his lack of first-team opportunities at Anfield.

Although he started both legs of the Champions League third qualifying victory over Toulouse, the 26-year-old has played only seven minutes in the Premier League this season and been left out of the first-team squad in three of Liverpool’s four league matches.

Peter Crouch bides time on new Liverpool deal Sep 10 2007

PETER CROUCH is stalling over the offer of a new contract from Liverpool – with Manchester City monitoring developments.

Crouch, who is at present tied to the club until the end of next season, has been offered a new three-year deal by Rafael Benitez.

But the striker will wait until January before deciding whether to commit his long-term future.

Crouch, who will be available for England against Russia on Wednesday after missing Saturday’s win over Israel through suspension, has been frustrated at his lack of first-team opportunities at Anfield.

Although he started both legs of the Champions League third qualifying victory over Toulouse, the 26-year-old has played only seven minutes in the Premier League this season and been left out of the first-team squad in three of Liverpool’s four league matches.

With Fernando Torres, Andriy Voronin and Dirk Kuyt also competing for places in the Anfield attack, Crouch is concerned a lack of games will impact on his England prospects. Benitez has constantly stated he has no intention of selling Crouch, but Liverpool’s hand may be forced if the striker doesn’t sign up to a new deal with both Manchester City and Juventus alerted by the current impasse.

Liverpool are hopeful Crouch will eventually sign up after agreeing lengthy contracts with Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Momo Sissoko, Xabi Alonso and Pepe Reina during the summer.

It emerged yesterday that Atletico Madrid are nevertheless keen on reuniting Reina with former Anfield team-mate Luis Garcia at the end of the present campaign, despite the goalkeeper committing himself to Liverpool until 2012.

I can understand where Crouch is coming from, and it must be frustrating for him to be edged out, but there's no doubting that the mix of Torres, Voronin and Kuyt make the team far more dynamic.

Rafa has his plan, and we'll all have to go along with it.

I personally think that Crouch will get more Premiership games further in to the season.

Archived