First Serious Thai Gf: Help Plz Cheating

farang254

Well I for one could never trust someone like that. Once bitten twice shy.

This is one of the big problems with things like facebook, easy for the girls to meet other men and cheat on you.

If they have done this in the past it is more than likely they will do it again especially if you are not here all the time.

Another sad story, but there are good ladies out there.

My advice is forget the facebook relationships and move on.

Can you give a simple 2 line brief of the OP please.

Naive guy meets girl from internet, she's rude, she cheats, she walks all over him, but he likes her (narcissistic). He continues to pursue the relationship, he loves her, she lies and plays around more. She's now seen more penises than American Standard. He's now hurt and doesn't trust Thai women thinking they may all be the same.

Thanks. But is she a good shag?

I would love to hear your thoughts please!!!

Green high heels! Absolutely horrific. ohmy.png

She must like frogs.

Hope the Op ain't French.

• Haha 1

Can you give a simple 2 line brief of the OP please.

Naive guy meets girl from internet, she's rude, she cheats, she walks all over him, but he likes her (narcissistic). He continues to pursue the relationship, he loves her, she lies and plays around more. She's now seen more penises than American Standard. He's now hurt and doesn't trust Thai women thinking they may all be the same.

A very reasonable summation of events.

U don't want the thoughts most of us will give u so let's be nice and say move on my boy find someone else or give me her number lets see if I can take her out just to show u she isn't worth it .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I have 4 ex-Thai girlfriends, all 4 are still best friends, like sisters, none of them have ever cheated on me (far as I know but no reason to think so), none of them ever was out on my money or expensive gifts, they all had respectable jobs and a good income, 2 of them married another foreigner now but we still contact eachother. All 4 were very loyal to me, I trusted them 100%. The last of the 4 I met via a datingsite, she was a lovely girl too. Never had any serious arguments with the gf's and we respected eachother. At some point however there were little reasons to end the bf/gf relationship and go on as friends, maybe also because I love my freedom a lot.

But the wrong choices so many farang men make all the time with low-life bargirls and datinggirls etc. then on one day start complaining and asking for advise on ThaiVisa because they got a 'no guarantee model'... amazing !!! Perhaps this farangs better go home because Thailand is way too dangerous for them, bad girls prey on types like you ! laugh.png

Good luck with the next one, hopefully she will be a nice one who loves and respects you for who you are, because there are a lot of good ones.

Edited by rubberduck
  • Like 1

she literally now has slept with me,ex, and another new guy in a week.

Yesterday she probably called 5 times and sent me like 300 texts saying sorry, I love you, I want to marry you, ill never cheat again, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

From your description, she sounds seriously confused about her emotions and rather susceptible to manipulation; if not she might be a compulsive liar.

Edited by Morakot

OP, does her family keep buffaloes? And more to the point if they do, are they in good health?

If you continue this relationship, eventually you will understand the above questions.................thumbsup.gif

Pack your bags Bud, become a shepherd. Get the flock out of there!!

However, I think canman called it right earlier:

"On the off chance that this is a serious post"

• Like 1