Young Thai Man Stabbed By Violent Ex-Girlfriend

Rimmer

Young Thai Stabbed By Violent Ex-Girlfriend
An 18-year-old Pattaya man was stabbed on Pattaya Beach by his ex-girlfriend during a quarrel. He was trying to get back together, but they ended up arguing and fighting. So a gang of her male friends beat the victim while she stabbed him twice.

PATTAYA – April 27, 2013 [PDN]; at 4 a.m., a report of a man being stabbed by a knife and severely injured was received by Pol. Capt. Seksak Arthornkijjawat, Deputy Inspector, Pattaya police station, Chonburi province.

The victim was waiting for assistance at the intersection between Soi Pattaya 14-15, south Pattaya, Moo 10 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province. The police team and the rescue officers of Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation went to check the scene.

The injured Thai man was named Mr. Wasan Sanprasert, age 18. He was stabbed in the back of his neck that left a cut of approximately 10 cm, and also was cut in the thumb of his left hand. He was bleeding a lot, so the rescue officers did the first aid for him and then sent him to Banglamung hospital.
Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/04/27/young-thai-stabbed-by-violent-ex-girlfriend/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-04-27

Before i was married ,many moons ago ,i had a long term Thai girlfriend in the UK ,i well remember locking myself in the bathroom while she stabbed at the door and tried to kick it in ,oh happy dayssad.png

Says a lot about your ability to choose a decent girlfriend.

• Like 1

Dont EVER get on the wrong side of a women ! ESPECIALLY A THAI ONE !!!thumbsup.gif

That's why i said to my girl "Darling i have no more money, all my money finish" she then kicked me out of the (my) house and relationship, i've been laughing all the way but she was the one who instigated the breakup so i'm OK, i did everything she asked and walked away with my life and my money.

• Like 1

Before i was married ,many moons ago ,i had a long term Thai girlfriend in the UK ,i well remember locking myself in the bathroom while she stabbed at the door and tried to kick it in ,oh happy days:(

I think you and I had the same girlfriend many moons ago

And as usual, the pack was waiting. Thai's rarely get into fights one on one as most are cowards. Stabbing is attempted murder - so have the Police arrested her or have they arrested the thugs for being complicit in the attempted murder? Or at least, assault and battery?

Just wait, like the students at the Thai trade schools, who after being attacked, round up their mates and retaliate. I think this dude may be thinking along those lines, but then again maybe not he did report the attack to police.

Before i was married ,many moons ago ,i had a long term Thai girlfriend in the UK ,i well remember locking myself in the bathroom while she stabbed at the door and tried to kick it in ,oh happy days:(

I think you and I had the same girlfriend many moons ago

What do you both mean ... that is the one I had many moon's ago .. sick.gif

Before i was married ,many moons ago ,i had a long term Thai girlfriend in the UK ,i well remember locking myself in the bathroom while she stabbed at the door and tried to kick it in ,oh happy dayssad.png

Some people surprise you and change after you've already entered into the relationship. No matter what you do you're going to be in the shit for trying to break up with them. That being said it's not fair to make generalizations that suggest Thai women are violent and crazy. I hope most people's experience is like mine and that most relationships with Thais have been violence and threat free. Based on my experience I'd put Chinese girls a long way ahead of Thai girls on the wacko list.

Edited by saroq

Ever walk past a monkey cage in the zoo? If I throw a banana in their cage - they go nuts, but if I withhold the bananas - they go insane!

I suppose that if a species was to evolve in a land of abundance, where the need to master the environment did not exist - then the brain would not need to develop it's cognitive abilities. Introduce the principals of people being promoted to the maximum level of their incompetence, and that BS runs down hill, then expose the subjects to people whose ancestors developed in an environment that needed to be mastered, and you will begin to understand certain indigenous behaviors.

No real difference between the seasons, winter and summer, therefore no need to plan for the future, every day being the same, so, if no thoughts about the future it follows there will be no thought about the consequencies of any action.

This is not news. Everyone knows this is normal for thailand. Stroll on.

Not normal to punch a poor defenseless koala tho. Couldn't you wait till he finished his coffee??

Defenseless? Better to pick up a cranky Thai female that a cranky koala.

• Like 1

why would you want to attack the wanderer, hes just telling us his story, im sure people dont get into relationships knowing full well their girl is going to go psycho some day, grow up, we all have our misfortunes and stories to tell

You're a bit touchy today. Quite easy to tell the women who are likely to end up as psychos. Easy to tell the ones that won't. Not having a go at him, just stating facts. No offence was intended.