Mae Jo/san Sai Area Contractor Architect Suggestions?

TravelerEastWest

I will be building a very simple 2 story concrete building in the Mae Jo area on dry land.

The building will be a simple 2 floor rectangle but we want the foundation plumbing and wiring etc to be done so that the building will last a long time.

My wife will be drawing a rough design which an architect will need to translate into building plans.

Any suggestions for local contractors and architects that are honets and reliable?

My first thoughts are to hire the architect and have him do site visits to supervise construction by an unrelated company - but I am open to suggestions.

it's not advertisement ,because I'm independent and I'm from Sansai district .I'm Thai but can speak English a little bit and also think if you 're want to find someone to help you ,just only talk before make the decision it should be good for you.

• 1 month later...

Good luck, I live in ;sansai not far from you, my wife;s cousin 25 years ago was contracted to build our house, he got fed up with my wife demaneding he make provisions for two full toilets in the house , he finally got fed up and left the job we owing him 30,000 baht.ou Two bathrooms in a home what a terrible idea, Who do you trust, no one and keep your money close to you