Confessed Killer Lee Aldhouse Gives His First Interview From Phuket Prison

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Close you eyes folks and take a moment. This could happen to any one of us. Do like the Monks and put

out "Meta" , love for Lee and all the other people that you do not like or love and all of those you do. It will all come back to you.

If that was true, good things would happen to good people and bad things would happen to bad people.

Yet, we know that life just doesn't work that way.

Just another warm and fuzzy pseudo-religious, hippy platitude.

Oi! Leave us hippies out of this.

We're more about world peace, women's rights, saving the planet, gay rights, open government, human rights...etc. etc. The pseudo religious stuff can be left to the god botherers, of which there are many. cool.png

Cheerful hang em high bunch on Thai Visa as always... Gets boring and its childish, he's in jail what more do you want?

How bored and twisted have you got to be to condemn someone to rotting in a prison that you don't even know? What gives you the right?

Friend or family or a court official then go ahead but as the public, give it a rest. In the end you no better than the accused by condemning and shaming a human (good or bad) in such a manner.

They should execute him, then you won't have any worries about his treatment Trademark ! He has proved his value to society by murdering a fellow human being. Put him where he belongs, in the trash bin.

And may the same happen to you when you hit someone in a car or on a bike and kill them.

Cheerful hang em high bunch on Thai Visa as always... Gets boring and its childish, he's in jail what more do you want?

How bored and twisted have you got to be to condemn someone to rotting in a prison that you don't even know? What gives you the right?

Friend or family or a court official then go ahead but as the public, give it a rest. In the end you no better than the accused by condemning and shaming a human (good or bad) in such a manner.

They should execute him, then you won't have any worries about his treatment Trademark ! He has proved his value to society by murdering a fellow human being. Put him where he belongs, in the trash bin.

And may the same happen to you when you hit someone in a car or on a bike and kill them.

You honestly cant differentiate between"when you hit someone in a car or on a bike and kill them." and persueing someone with a knife with intent to harm or as in this case take the life of another person??? Really??bah.gif

The guy is a lowlife coward and deserves all and more that he will in time get!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

And because a yank was killed thats causing the usual TV vitriol. Full story of the events leading up to the death will out .lets hope

Sent from my GT-S7500L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nonsense, nothing to do with nationality, just with the numbers and being foreigners in general (although yes, it would have led to less posts if the dead would have been Burmese)..

Sorry, wrong thread.

The person he murdered was a decorated war hero,he received the Purple Heart in Iraq or Afghanistan I believe?He served his country so that people like you and me can sleep safely in their beds at night.He was an honourable man and he was killed by this sociopathic POS,in a sneaky and cowardly fashion as he lay in wait in the dark,in a bush outside the US Marine's house.

Aldhouse is a no-good,drug addicted,bullying loser who was on the run from the UK in the first place!

I hope The Big Tiger (Bang Kwang/The Bangkok Hilton) chews his miserable,rotten-to-the-core ass up and spits his bleached bones out in about 30 years time!

BTW,I am from Birmingham,England.The same city as this scumbag,piece of crap!

I hope your right but, given it's a farang on farang crime, I don't think Thailand wants to house the scumbag any longer than necessary to make it appear that they did their due diligence.

I'm afraid the court will overlook the clear premeditation in this crime and give him 10-15 years. Subtract time served up to sentencing and he will have 5-10 years left. He serves half and is quietly deported back to Birmingham where he will be bragging of his exploits in the pubs there by the time he's 35.

The person he murdered was a decorated war hero,he received the Purple Heart in Iraq or Afghanistan I believe?He served his country so that people like you and me can sleep safely in their beds at night.He was an honourable man and he was killed by this sociopathic POS,in a sneaky and cowardly fashion as he lay in wait in the dark,in a bush outside the US Marine's house.

Aldhouse is a no-good,drug addicted,bullying loser who was on the run from the UK in the first place!

I hope The Big Tiger (Bang Kwang/The Bangkok Hilton) chews his miserable,rotten-to-the-core ass up and spits his bleached bones out in about 30 years time!

Utter crap.to say he served his country so we can sleep safely. One thing Iraq and afghanistan hasnt given us

Utter crap.to say he served his country so we can sleep safely. One thing Iraq and afghanistan hasnt given us

He did serve though.

• 1 month later...

At the end of the day. Remember where you are, avoid all reason for a confrontation because you are in a completely foreign country and you don't know who you are dealing with on any level. People who might seem friends will turn on you, you can't trust anyone in a bar, if someone is giving off bad vibes, walk away, leave, don't let anything escalate in to a situation in the first place.

Be polite, avoid girls that are with other guys, enjoy your beer and stay out of trouble... and for all of those who can't abide by these simple instructions, take your violence or stupidity elsewhere. Leave Thailand to those who love the country enough to respect it.

• 1 month later...

At the end of the day. Remember where you are, avoid all reason for a confrontation because you are in a completely foreign country and you don't know who you are dealing with on any level. People who might seem friends will turn on you, you can't trust anyone in a bar, if someone is giving off bad vibes, walk away, leave, don't let anything escalate in to a situation in the first place.

Be polite, avoid girls that are with other guys, enjoy your beer and stay out of trouble... and for all of those who can't abide by these simple instructions, take your violence or stupidity elsewhere. Leave Thailand to those who love the country enough to respect it.

In the real world sometimes you have to defend yourself and cant walk away.

Im sure i came across this Aldhouse once and he was a weird pyscho type.

• 3 weeks later...

Aldhouse was in court today and admitted committing the murder.

He has admitted all the circumstances alleged, including stealing the knives, following the victim home and stabbing him.

Sentencing is next step. Even with discount for pleading guilty may still be up for 50 years.

• 1 month later...

Final court apperance today before Sentencing on Nov. 28th.

He apologized to the victim's family and friends. He was told that due to a guilty plea his sentence will automatically be reduced by 50%.

No other option but to offer a guilty plea and get the 50% reduction. Serve a few years in a Thai jail and then off to a nicer English jail.. ohmy.png

• Like 1

Final court apperance today before Sentencing on Nov. 28th.

He apologized to the victim's family and friends. He was told that due to a guilty plea his sentence will automatically be reduced by 50%.

No other option but to offer a guilty plea and get the 50% reduction. Serve a few years in a Thai jail and then off to a nicer English jail.. ohmy.png

Bloody disgusting...absolutely no justice for the deceased guys family..bah.gif

Aldhouse was in court today and admitted committing the murder.

He has admitted all the circumstances alleged, including stealing the knives, following the victim home and stabbing him.

Sentencing is next step. Even with discount for pleading guilty may still be up for 50 years.

You hope!

Falang kills falang is no big deal, the extradition precedent is set, face is saved, now they will give him some lenient punishement, we'll see.

Yeah, put it that way and is victim's fault to have been murdered!

"compare to: "provocatively dressed woman out a strange hour" = "rape justifiable"

Lucky that stuff is not working anymore!

Interesting that he needs antidepressants - it shows that he's not a psychopath because they never get depressed.

Anti depressive medication in prison = get high drug to take or trade. In extreme cases these are taken IV.

Doctors know that well and routinely deny requests,