Confessed Killer Lee Aldhouse Gives His First Interview From Phuket Prison

Cheerful hang em high bunch on Thai Visa as always... Gets boring and its childish, he's in jail what more do you want?

How bored and twisted have you got to be to condemn someone to rotting in a prison that you don't even know? What gives you the right?

Friend or family or a court official then go ahead but as the public, give it a rest. In the end you no better than the accused by condemning and shaming a human (good or bad) in such a manner.

They should execute him, then you won't have any worries about his treatment Trademark ! He has proved his value to society by murdering a fellow human being. Put him where he belongs, in the trash bin.

• Like 1
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheerful hang em high bunch on Thai Visa as always... Gets boring and its childish, he's in jail what more do you want?

How bored and twisted have you got to be to condemn someone to rotting in a prison that you don't even know? What gives you the right?

Friend or family or a court official then go ahead but as the public, give it a rest. In the end you no better than the accused by condemning and shaming a human (good or bad) in such a manner.

So you want them to play snooker or have a swim or.........................

Are you referring to the obviously bored "board" (excuse the pun) members of Thai Visa who would rather sit behind their computers and pass judgement on someone as opposed to the alternate activities you mentioned?

Sorry chum but the stuff above was not written by me except the last line. Very confusing for the reader. sad.png

I feel sorry for the guy in terms of his life ahaed and the sheer wast but I feel sorrier for his victim and their familiy and loved ones.

Now there's a slightly more adult like and educated feeling towards the accused!

• Like 1

So you want them to play snooker or have a swim or.........................

Are you referring to the obviously bored "board" (excuse the pun) members of Thai Visa who would rather sit behind their computers and pass judgement on someone as opposed to the alternate activities you mentioned?

The ironic thing is that you are passing judgement on those who are passing judgement....... hypocrite?

• Like 2

The guy was extradited by the UK because of overwhelming evidence. Plain and simple really. A tough guy was killed cos he didn't have his tools of his trade at hand and was killed by a beaten guy with tools to save face, plain and simple. sad.png

• Like 1

They should execute him, then you won't have any worries about his treatment Trademark ! He has proved his value to society by murdering a fellow human being. Put him where he belongs, in the trash bin.

Now Iam worrying about his treatment? Go check the dictionary for the definition of worry... While you at it have a look at a reading course to understand forum posts better. Furthermore have a crack at the bible or any other basic human concept if religion doesn't do it for you. Maybe as some added course work you could sneak a peak at some criminal rehabilitation articles and things pertaining to the judiciary system in general to see how ludicrous your trash bin comment is. Maybe then I would entertain some form of debate with you.

Thai Prison life compared to his home country UK prison life isnt even comparable. He is paying the price.

Prison like for a Farrang in Thailand is a lot bettter than back in the UK believe me.

If he has aleady accepted the charge his 15-20 years sentence will be cut in half and he will be back in the UK 4 years after being sentenced.

The ironic thing is that you are passing judgement on those who are passing judgement....... hypocrite?

Wow you have to bow down that much to try and defend your actions... Come now?

My COMMENTS as opposed to JUDGEMENTS (go to dictionary) that other board members made were in no way directed nor categorically defined. They were a general commentary observation of the actions of certain members of thaivisa, they were also all outlaid in a questioning stance as opposed to a direct one. If you had even a slightly profound grasp of the english language and read through my posts properly i think you will come to find that no judgement was passed in any way. I do not judge and I did not judge.