Confessed Killer Lee Aldhouse Gives His First Interview From Phuket Prison

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is a killer and took another person’s life could be a threat to the public so he is in the best place for him 15 to 20 years in my opinion would be a reasonable sentence for him, and I don’t think anyone will be feeling sorry for him either, we will wait and listen or read his next interview in 15 years’ time, and see how sorry and how much remorse he feels for stabbing someone to death. I am sure his prison guards will take good care of him during his time in the Thai correction unit or prison.

Really wow thanks for pointing that out.

Can I ask what experiance you have with Thai courts and prisions?

Irrelevant.

I read all the articles in the Phuket Gazette (before this one).

It's all out there in the public domain if you can be bothered to inform yourself.

Irrelevent! LMFAO so all your posts are basd on what?

I've been through the court system here I am not some armchair critic repeating the at best blatent properganda at worst absolute rubbish printed in most of the papers.

I also have had dealings with Thai justice, but, in this case it really is irrelevant.

Why? Because I can tell you things about the planet Mars without having to go there, but mainly because it is a fact.

He has plead not guilty to first degree murder but, admitted the stabbing.

Don't believe me? Use the search function and read it for yourself?

Seems a lot of people don't understand that just because you kill someone (even with a knife), in a court there are many"degrees".

Here are a few as an example:-

First degree murder.

Second degree murder.

Culpable homicide.

Manslaughter.

Justifiable manslaughter.

These are off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Before you make yourself look even more foolish than you look already, use the search function to find the FACTS of this case.

Sorry but you are the foolish one here. Aldy did not front the diseased with fisticuffs, he stole a knife to do a good job which he achieved. Red mist perhaps, BUT there are no excuses in using a weapon on an unarmed man JUST to feel cool with your followers. .

Irrelevant.

I read all the articles in the Phuket Gazette (before this one).

It's all out there in the public domain if you can be bothered to inform yourself.

Irrelevent! LMFAO so all your posts are basd on what?

I've been through the court system here I am not some armchair critic repeating the at best blatent properganda at worst absolute rubbish printed in most of the papers.

I also have had dealings with Thai justice, but, in this case it really is irrelevant.

Why? Because I can tell you things about the planet Mars without having to go there, but mainly because it is a fact.

He has plead not guilty to first degree murder but, admitted the stabbing.

Don't believe me? Use the search function and read it for yourself?

Seems a lot of people don't understand that just because you kill someone (even with a knife), in a court there are many"degrees".

Here are a few as an example:-

First degree murder.

Second degree murder.

Culpable homicide.

Manslaughter.

Justifiable manslaughter.

These are off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Before you make yourself look even more foolish than you look already, use the search function to find the FACTS of this case.

Sorry but you are the foolish one here. Aldy did not front the diseased with fisticuffs, he stole a knife to do a good job which he achieved. Red mist perhaps, BUT there are no excuses in using a weapon on an unarmed man JUST to feel cool with your followers. .

<deleted> are you talking about? I have not expressed an opinion either way.

I am just stating the fact that he has plead not guilty to first degree murder and has admitted the stabbing, but, did not intend to kill.

Those are the facts. Stating them makes me foolish?

Edited by LivinginKata
off topic comment removed
  • Like 1

Aldy created a premeditated knife attack on an unarmed guy and killed him. Plain and simple, nooooo middle man, noooo nothing. Witnesses galore to witness that a guy stole a knife to do what he could NOT do with his fists. You want to defend this guy, up to you,

Edited by LivinginKata
off topic comment removed

Aldy created a premeditated knife attack on an unarmed guy and killed him. Plain and simple, nooooo middle man, noooo nothing. Witnesses galore to witness that a guy stole a knife to do what he could NOT do with his fists. You want to defend this guy, up to you,

How many times do you have to be told?

Nowhere in any of my posts have I defended him. If you think I have, post it. Put up or shut up.

I have just stated what he plead in court and what he has admitted to. All in the public domain.

Do you understand? Can you get your head around that?

• Like 2

Nowhere in any of my posts have I defended him. If you think I have, post it. Put up or shut up.

I have just stated what he plead in court and what he has admitted to. All in the public domain.

You keep telling us he didn't mean to kill the guy. Why are you telling us time and time again he didn't mean to kill the guy ???????????

Now Aldy is in cuffs OF COURSE he didn't mean to kill the guy. Comprendeeee. rolleyes.gif

The rat is not happy..hahaa tough luck..he's already got ''special privileges" and still complaining..He appears to be afraid of the guards..again..tough luck, i really hope that they are making life hard for him...

He took the life of another guy in a premeditated,cold blooded, cowardly attack with a knife on an unarmed man..nothing is too bad for him to have to suffer now!!

Reap as you sow!! Rot in hell you pathetic excuse for a human being...bah.gif

Cheerful hang em high bunch on Thai Visa as always... Gets boring and its childish, he's in jail what more do you want?

How bored and twisted have you got to be to condemn someone to rotting in a prison that you don't even know? What gives you the right?

Friend or family or a court official then go ahead but as the public, give it a rest. In the end you no better than the accused by condemning and shaming a human (good or bad) in such a manner.

If I condemn him then I'm no better than him? A murderer who stabbed an unarmed person by sneaking up on him?

That is pathetic, what kind of person are you?

• Like 1

You keep telling us he didn't mean to kill the guy. Why are you telling us time and time again he didn't mean to kill the guy ???????????

Now Aldy is in cuffs OF COURSE he didn't mean to kill the guy. Comprendeeee. rolleyes.gif

Deary me......what's the matter with you?

HE said he didn't mean to kill the guy. I even stated that was what he said.

It's reported in the Phuket Gazette if you would take the time to look.

How the @##! would I know his intentions?

Maybe you should put brain into gear before engaging mouth?

Sheesh.......you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

• Like 2

Now Aldy is in cuffs OF COURSE he didn't mean to kill the guy. Comprendeeee.

No, Karen Bravo has never said that.

No winners on this one.

Lao blow out, guy goes ballistic and commits a stupid act.

Families all suffer, forever.

On any other day, Aldy and the Marine would have probably been friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You need people like me so you can point your f*****' fingers and say, "That the bad guy."
So...what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide" Al Pacino-- Scarface

ph34r.png

OK, So he says and agrees it seems, Aldy took a knife to the guy but didn't mean to put him in a box. rolleyes.gif . Now come on, Aldy could have stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff BUT he didn't, suddenly a stolen knife appeared to do a premeditated knife job, End of story. coffee1.gif

OK, So he says and agrees it seems, Aldy took a knife to the guy but didn't mean to put him in a box. rolleyes.gif . Now come on, Aldy could have stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff BUT he didn't, suddenly a stolen knife appeared to do a premeditated knife job, End of story. coffee1.gif
You obviously aren't familiar with the facts of this case.

Aldhouse was beaten in a fair fight with the victim. If he had "stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff" he would have been beaten again.

Aldhouse losing a fair fight in front of many witnesses is the probable root cause of the end result of this affair.

You obviously aren't familiar with the facts of this case.

Aldhouse was beaten in a fair fight with the victim. If he had "stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff" he would have been beaten again.

Aldhouse losing a fair fight in front of many witnesses is the probable root cause of the end result of this affair.

I am very familiar with the case. Aldy was wooped and he came back and knifed the guy he could not fight fairly. Thats it. rolleyes.gif

I am very familiar with the case. Aldy was wooped and he came back and knifed the guy he could not fight fairly. Thats it. rolleyes.gif

If you know that, why would you even suggest that he would do his "kung-<deleted> stuff" if he had already been beaten?

Out of you and para, which of you is Dumb and which one Dumber? It's hard to tell.

I'll just leave you now with a fairly relevant quotation:-

"In a battle of wits, I refuse to fight an unarmed man".

Goodnight to both of you.

• Like 1

If you know that, why would you even suggest that he would do his "kung-<deleted> stuff" if he had already been beaten?

Out of you and para, which of you is Dumb and which one Dumber? It's hard to tell.

I'll just leave you now with a fairly relevant quotation:-

"In a battle of wits, I refuse to fight an unarmed man".

Goodnight to both of you.

You are dodging around stuff, but thats OK. Pity Aldy didn't follow your lead so that an unarmed warrior would still be with us. coffee1.gif

I feel sorry for him. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

That's nice. What about 23-year-old American DaShawn Longfellow, who is dead because of this backstabbing lying coward? When will he get a second chance?

• Like 1

I feel sorry for him. Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

That's nice. What about 23-year-old American DaShawn Longfellow, who is dead because of this backstabbing lying coward? When will he get a second chance?

Duh he would have been re incarnated by now so is having his 2nd chance.