Confessed Killer Lee Aldhouse Gives His First Interview From Phuket Prison

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@TradeMark . . . what previous profile names did you use . . . ?

Your writing style and high-handed attitude are eerily familiar but I can't quite put my finger on who it was before just now . . .

Say what?? Would be pretty impossible to verify your suspicions or my "denial" either way but I have never nor will I ever use/create an alias account... It's a pathetic action that board members often resort to for reasons unbeknown to me. I have nothing to hide I have had and will only ever have 1 account on this forum. If I am banned (I have no intention of breaking rules) then I would stick by my name and opinions and request the same account when consulting with the administrators.

Regarding other targeted replies. I am not a troll. I have zero intention of winding people. If you get wound up then you need to grow up. With regards to this particular thread I am merely commenting against and questioning the broken record and now humorously predictable comments that come from TV member whenever someone gets knicked by the cops...

What do you people gain out of condemning a person to death or rotting or suffering or whatever your sadistic imaginations conceive? It's pathetic.

Again given the choice, he most certainly would prefer to die, or have been the one who did from the altercation. When an altercation occurs it's natural to want to survive, and who is stronger, smarter or has the best weapon prevails. No one has time to think about what life will be like after the altercation, they just want to survive the moment.

Thanks for your post, but you really need to read up on this case.

Lee's "moment" involved visiting a 7-Eleven to arm-up with knives and then going to the victims place and stabbing him to death. It didn't happen in the heat of a single moment.

Trademark wake up sun where have you been, he's got what he needed, a life of hell

I don't even know what you getting at with your post? I said nothing about the accused or what he's "getting"? Care to elaborate or were you just planning on sticking it to me with your 2 line 2 cents so you could blend in with the rest of the flock?

Edited by TradeMark

...have a crack at the bible... Maybe then I would entertain some form of debate with you.

Ah yes, good one TM... The book which advocates misogyny, genocide, slavery, murder, prejudice, rape, removal of limbs and eyes as punishment, and ultimately eternal damnation to the worst prison imaginable for minor transgressions of faith! Let's debate!

Well done for taking my quote completely out of context! You should apply for a job at one of the news/media agencies on the island... Would fit right in.

Agreed Oldsailor. Take no notice of TM he is either trying to wind posters up or he has forgotten to take today's medication. On the other hand he might be one of those 'armchair tree huggers' who hate this forum but continue to read the articles. SAD.

Oooh take note of TM? Am i on the TV non conformist watch-list? CRAZY

I never forget my meds!!! I hate tree huggers!!! And I love this forum!!! ;) ha ha ha shame why you sad?

Edited by TradeMark

"The guards ring the bells hourly from 9pm to 6am to let their supervisor know that all is well. It takes about three minutes for all guards to ring in. This system is used in every prison in Thailand," he said.

This is either sadism or plain stupidity. Same type of moronic thinking applied to the school system in Thailand. The road system. The trash collection. TV shows. Construction. Electrical wiring. Plumbing. Food storage and preperation. etc. etc. etc.

"The guards ring the bells hourly from 9pm to 6am to let their supervisor know that all is well. It takes about three minutes for all guards to ring in. This system is used in every prison in Thailand," he said.

This is either sadism or plain stupidity. Same type of moronic thinking applied to the school system in Thailand. The road system. The trash collection. TV shows. Construction. Electrical wiring. Plumbing. Food storage and preperation. etc. etc. etc.

Is there something keeping you here? As you seem to dislike most things about Thailand. Lee Aldhouse doesn't have a choice. He did before, not any longer. At least you still do...

• Like 1

Its neither sadistic or stupid its plain wrong well in Bangkok it is at least.

Certainly all the supervisors go home at night as well as the majority of warders. There is a head count in the rooms just after lock down and then again before prisoners are let out in the morning so ringing of 'bells' is pointless. The prison in Bangkok I was remanded to only had 3 warders for 700 prisoners the whole system is run using trustees.

Edited by Para

Is there something keeping you here? As you seem to dislike most things about Thailand. Lee Aldhouse doesn't have a choice. He did before, not any longer. At least you still do...

Yes, my wife and child. I used to love Thailand when I was a tourist, you got off the plane at midnight (didn't see the ugly side of LOS), head into BKK, get some rest then in the morning head to a nice beach resort. Now everywhere I look there is garbage, and all the other complaints I made. Not to mention when I first started coming here 20 years ago there were fewer cars, fewer people and a lot less air pollution. Now most of Thailand just looks dirty and run down, unless you are inside of a mall that is, or an expensive hotel.

• Like 1

Yes, my wife and child. I used to love Thailand when I was a tourist, you got off the plane at midnight (didn't see the ugly side of LOS), head into BKK, get some rest then in the morning head to a nice beach resort. Now everywhere I look there is garbage, and all the other complaints I made. Not to mention when I first started coming here 20 years ago there were fewer cars, fewer people and a lot less air pollution. Now most of Thailand just looks dirty and run down, unless you are inside of a mall that is, or an expensive hotel.

Hum, you can't make a visa for your wife and child to live in a place where you think would be better? I've been working on a visa for ten months now for my fiancee. She has an Embassy appointment next week. Hope it goes well. I do agree and understand your comment though. For a xenophobic population who are so proud of their country, they have surely not taken care of what they were given...

Mistakes happen to everyone, and it basically all comes down to timing, and reaction to the situation before you, we can't honestly say, what we would do, for when the body is in danger we all go into automatic mode of defense, In his case he confessed for his actions, and we all have no idea how he might of felt threatened?

I agree, a fast wrong decision, pulling out the knife you have with you and stab the opponent, can change both lives, sorry that.

But in that case, Aldhouse, ran after the broken up fight, to a 7/11 stole some knives, followed Longfellow to his place and confronted him their again and stabbed him to death, in front of the US Marines Thai GF.

I do not find.that, that, is the possible, usual, "Short circuit act" = Pulling out the knife from your pants and stab!

That is a at least a step further up the bad intentions ladder! whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

OK, So he says and agrees it seems, Aldy took a knife to the guy but didn't mean to put him in a box. rolleyes.gif . Now come on, Aldy could have stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff BUT he didn't, suddenly a stolen knife appeared to do a premeditated knife job, End of story. coffee1.gif

Transam, Kung <deleted>?

Aldhouse could maybe made a positive impression if the fight would have been a stand up "Muay Thai" Fight and followed that fighting style rules and if he had not been drunk, I think.

I like to look UFC and MMA Mixed Martial Art fights and as far as i read, Longfellow was the taller and a bit heavier guy.and put Aldhouse down on his back. No Muay Thai helps you there!

Possible Ground and Pound, as they say, could have followed, stopped from onlookers!

Aldhouse, I read had said before the fight, -You maybe tall, but I am crazy!-

How "crazy", he showed than with the 7/11 knifes! blink.png

You keep telling us he didn't mean to kill the guy. Why are you telling us time and time again he didn't mean to kill the guy ???????????

Now Aldy is in cuffs OF COURSE he didn't mean to kill the guy. Comprendeeee.

No, Karen Bravo has never said that.
OK, So he says and agrees it seems, Aldy took a knife to the guy but didn't mean to put him in a box. rolleyes.gif . Now come on, Aldy could have stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff BUT he didn't, suddenly a stolen knife appeared to do a premeditated knife job, End of story. coffee1.gif
You obviously aren't familiar with the facts of this case.

Aldhouse was beaten in a fair fight with the victim. If he had "stood his ground with his Kung <deleted> stuff" he would have been beaten again.

Aldhouse losing a fair fight in front of many witnesses is the probable root cause of the end result of this affair.

From where does that KUNG <deleted> information come from? I know only from Muay Thai. blink.png

He has pleaded guilty to the stabbing, but has not pleaded guilty to first degree murder.

There will be a lengthy court case.

So what charge has he pleaded guilty too then?

Courtrooms don't work like that (don't you watch TV?)

The charge was first degree murder and he has plead not guilty.

He has admitted to the stabbing.

So a guy stabs and kills someone WITH A STOLEN KNIFE TO DO THE JOB and it is not murder. Shall we have a poll on this.

Had he grabbed a knife during the barfight and stabbed Longfellow in the heat of the moment, maybe he could claim otherwise. But Longfellow walked away and went home. Aldhouse stole the knives and stalked the victim back to his residence before ambushing him. That's premeditated

• Like 2

...have a crack at the bible... Maybe then I would entertain some form of debate with you.

Ah yes, good one TM... The book which advocates misogyny, genocide, slavery, murder, prejudice, rape, removal of limbs and eyes as punishment, and ultimately eternal damnation to the worst prison imaginable for minor transgressions of faith! Let's debate!

Well done for taking my quote completely out of context! You should apply for a job at one of the news/media agencies on the island... Would fit right in.

Completely in context. You suggested turning to the bible to find compassion for LA... I merely pointed out the irony of your suggestion...

You're all way ahead of me.

I'm still wondering how they got him on a plane back to Thailand.

Following it with some interest....and the trial if it happens in August....or next year....or.......???

Perhaps............................

post-41816-0-07865000-1367378806_thumb.j

Prison in the West might be for rehabilitation, but I prefer prison to be a punishment.

Never mind having snooker, pool, colour tv's, computers and such, that to me makes life too easy for the criminals. Make people earn privileges in prison.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that if you do commit a crime here, they would know what sort of prison life they face. Don't blame the system for being harsh, blame the people for committing the crimes and getting locked up.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to do BOTH: by all means you may object to prison conditions here and feel strongly they should be more humane. That, however does not require you to sympathize with the perpetrator of a crime or attempt to diminish - as some here have - the egregious nature of his crime.

Thai prisons are NOT that horrible in relative terms. Unlike US prisons (for example) you would have little chance of being murdered or sexually assaulted. There are, needless to say, no frills but it is not much more harsh or spartan than basic training ("boot camp" as civilians erroneously call it) in the Army used to be a couple decades ago (and for the most part nowhere near as hard as something like Ranger School). Being locked up sucks beyond description. It is a truly awful way to live. Is it so awful that it should never happen to anyone regardless of what they do? Is it more horrible than one deserves for taking a life?

I'd say, "no".

• Like 1

I don't understand all the hatred towards this guy. Is it just because he is a good boxer? I feel sorry for him. I also feel but for the grace of God, it could have been I. Alcohol and tranquilizers do strange things to people.

Has anyone here NOT been in a fight?

• Like 1

WOW, is there anything in Thailand that you like?

I don't understand all the hatred towards this guy. Is it just because he is a good boxer? I feel sorry for him. I also feel but for the grace of God, it could have been I. Alcohol and tranquilizers do strange things to people.

A ''good'' boxer does not l would suggest use pills and booze it up, and most certainly not take a knife to a fist fight. You feel sorry for him laugh.png , my mind boggles. What would you think if it was your brother knifed and killed in this cowardly way. ?...............coffee1.gif .

Obviously you dont know the history of this case...if you did you wouldn't make such a post..Google it..its all there, before you make another attempt..sad.png

• Like 1

1) I love boxing. I have nothing against boxers and even less so against good ones (if indeed he is one). I do however have an absolute loathing for someone who would for no good reason murder a man who had volunteered to serve his country, done so at great risk and through tremendous hardship - almost certainly losing friends who were as close as brothers as he did - then managed to survive it to die at the hands of some local Farang thug on a holiday in Phuket.

2) I went through a period when, due to a personal tragedy and presumably some character flaws, I used to get in a lot of fights. What I never did however was go to a store and steal a knife then stalk the person who I'd fought and stabbed him to death. That seems to me significantly different from some blows thrown in a bar or club from which both eventually walk away...if it's not obvious how they are different: the former is almost always unseemly and even wrong, however once in a great while one has no choice or someone really needs a punch and in any case the results are not so dire. In contrast, I can't see where the latter can in any way be justified and the results are tragic and horrific.)

Your sympathy and empathy, I may not share but I understand. But with all due respect, your post was otherwise ridiculous, in my opinion.

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2