Topless Russians And Other Illegals Scooped Up In Phuket Nightclub Raid

webfact

Now where's the fairness in using a headline about 'Topless Russians' and then not publishing any topless pics ? ;-)

you want to see these uzbekis topless? just go to town, they are everywhere, but you will be not a happy camper, absolutely nothing hmmmm stunning, just like their mugshots, I would like to put some topless pics up from the good old days, before the Russian invasion, so forum members could compare topless thaigirls ( yuuuuummy ) and topless Russian hookers and topless lbs, but I guess the mods would ban me sad.png

For topless pictures, I fear you are at the wrong forum.

What a gaggle of munters...no wonder Russia got rid of them sick.gif

Sexy really, if the first 10 pints r free

10 pints are not enough, before I would have anything with these b....es, I would rather run three times against a tree

btw I hope the police is cleaning up all the illegal russians and the ones without or with a wrong working permit, I want to see thai girls again and not these ugly

kasacks

After 10 pints you can still pull a bag over their head and close your eyes.

Why are they so ugly? And who wants to see Russian Go-Go dancers in Thailand anyway?

Agreed, Ugly! bigger boobs than a Thai girl, but cows are bigger too!

Go to Farm Chok Chai and see big cow boobs 24/7 Mooooooo!

Send them home! Pay them to go!

Cow boobs are called udders.

These are NOT the very attractive Russian women seen on the streets in Pattaya. I knew there had to be some ugly ducklings somewhere. Keep them in Phuket please.

I live in Pattaya for several years now and I have never seen “the very attractive Russian women on the streets in Pattaya”.

Why are they so ugly? And who wants to see Russian Go-Go dancers in Thailand anyway?

some people like e-san style ..some prefer white meat ..its only a question of taste Its always funny to see how some people here spit on their roots.

And the Russians are tired of the Brits, and the Indians are tried of the Nigerians, and everyone is tired of the Americans (I are one, BTW) and....

Can't we all just get along? Even in a tropical resort?

Many of the farang tourists I've seen in Pattaya -- hairy, overweight, half-clothed, bad-smelling, Neanderthal types --

seem to fit in quite well together and surely deserve each other.

Precisely why I've been there only once since 2003 (for only a few hours) and even that visit I regretted.

Stay away, mate, nobody needs you.

Thank you for the good advice... even if I didn't need it. Figured it out for myself... biggrin.png

Cow boobs are called udders.

Yes but that's a whole udder story...

I'll get my coat...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

U do NOT need 4 Thai employeed for each work permit !

It just says a little about how much you know about the rules and laws Roo !!!

Check things before you write stupid things.

Actually, yes you do.
What about if the workers were from Myanmar, Laos or Cambodia? Does this law apply to them too? As foreigners, they should be subject to the same laws as everyone else. I am only pointing this out as I am aware of many industries in Thailand employing workers from these countries and in some cases, I don't think there are many (or even any) Thais working in some factories/restaurants etc. and only Burmese etc. are used. This is particularly true in Mae Sot. OK, I've gone off on a bit of a tangent here but I don't think this 4-1 ratio is really closely followed at all. It depends more on who has a WP and who doesn't. Edited by Tomtomtom69

U do NOT need 4 Thai employeed for each work permit !

It just says a little about how much you know about the rules and laws Roo !!!

Check things before you write stupid things.

Actually, yes you do.
What about if the workers were from Myanmar, Laos or Cambodia? Does this law apply to them too? As foreigners, they should be subject to the same laws as everyone else. I am only pointing this out as I am aware of many industries in Thailand employing workers from these countries and in some cases, I don't think there are many (or even any) Thais working in some factories/restaurants etc. and only Burmese etc. are used. This is particularly true in Mae Sot. OK, I've gone off on a bit of a tangent here but I don't think this 4-1 ratio is really closely followed at all. It depends more on who has a WP and who doesn't.

They don't need workpermits, so that 4:1 law does not apply.

1 work permit for farang = 4 thai workers. true. just checked it

There are exceptions, for example BUI companies.

You can get a work permit without 4thai employees...jezzzzzz

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

1 work permit for farang = 4 thai workers. true. just checked it

There are exceptions, for example BUI companies.

You can get a work permit without 4thai employees...jezzzzzz

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Phil is correct although he should have said BOI & there is an exception when you can have two Thai employees but only in the 1st year of your WP. http://www.thaivisa.com/how-to-get-thai-workpermit.html

So Russians go to Phuket, to see "ladies" from their homecountry dance toppless ??

BTW can't be a protected job, as those are jobs are supposingly jobs, that can be done by Thais.

Can't see the flatchested Thais compete with their Russian sisters!!rolleyes.gif

You prefer Russian tarts to Thais? Each to their own I guess. The picture shows some real 'classy" Russian lookers thumbsup.gif

Interesting, I was just reading a well known Phuket publication that cant really be named here and one of the Russian ladies did have a work permit for being a dancer. It was the topless bit that got her in trouble