Topless Russians And Other Illegals Scooped Up In Phuket Nightclub Raid

webfact

The Thai's doing a bit of cleansing of competition. Same as executing drug dealers to consolidate the power struggle.

On the WP aspect the WP is geared to Non Imm B visas not geared to other Thai employees.

Deal is tied to the Paid up Capital on your company - for each Non Imm B (foreign worker) and WP you need 2M paid up cap, 4 Thai employees, 7 shareholders of the company. We contract Thai's when International contracts dictate and we do not have an issue to get say 40 Non Imm B with Work Permits, yet only contract say 60-80 Thai people. But these are short term jobs (up to 16 weeks) and we get special dispensation from Immigration and Labour departments due to the nature of our work. Can't see Immigration offering Non Imm B and WP's for bar girls or strippers...

Theses are young people on a working/tourist holiday having a bit of fun, go have a crackdown on the real crime for once.

I worked in Spain(before EU), America, OZ, all part time jobs earning bit of cash to see the world, im not saying it's a god given right, but it should come close. Im not talking about businesses here were talking about young people earning a bit of cash to keep the party going, all that cash the next day is being spent locally. I really cant see why you need a crack down for this.

How about a crack down on aggressive driving? Might save a life or two and then these bloodsuckers on the tax payers might be earning their keep.

The place would be a ghost town if not for these tourists from Russia.

People come on holiday to have fun, closing at 2am, urine testing your holiday makers, island wide scams(jetskies, etc) and police check points molesting them when they travel around will destroy tourism not just in Phuket but in many of the places young people come to party.

Many of the guests that stay in 5 star hotels and choose Thailand for a holiday did so because their backpacking party aniamal kids came here and had a great time, that was many years ago before all these purachai style crackdowns started. Backpackers are now going home and telling their parents a diffirent story.

Stonger baht

Crackdowns on your new tourists

Police check points everywhere that don't serve any purpose apart from to collect tea money

closing bars at midnight, clubs 2am but the pissheads at the local dives can sing their hearts out all night

Undercover police at full moon partys grouping western women and arresting the deadly enemeys of society the dreaded hippy's

visa rugulations, i could but i won't

Ask yourself a question, as a young person would you come to party in Thailand or would choose somewhere else, it's not rocket science

If Steve Jobs had visted Thailand when he was young he could of been doing a life sentence instead of that he created thousands of jobs and changed the face of five industrys, but according to the deputy PM those types are scum and only whiskey heads are ok

Strange world we live in

• Like 1

Theses are young people on a working/tourist holiday having a bit of fun, go have a crackdown on the real crime for once.

I worked in Spain(before EU), America, OZ, all part time jobs earning bit of cash to see the world, im not saying it's a god given right, but it should come close. Im not talking about businesses here were talking about young people earning a bit of cash to keep the party going, all that cash the next day is being spent locally. I really cant see why you need a crack down for this.

How about a crack down on aggressive driving? Might save a life or two and then these bloodsuckers on the tax payers might be earning their keep.

People come on holiday to have fun, closing at 2am, urine testing your holiday makers, island wide scams(jetskies, etc) and police check points molesting them when they travel around will destroy tourism not just in Phuket but in many of the places young people come to party.

Many of the guests that stay in 5 star hotels and choose Thailand for a holiday did so because their backpacking party aniamal kids came here and had a great time, that was many years ago before all these purachai style crackdowns started. Backpackers are now going home and telling their parents a diffirent story.

Stonger baht

Police check points everywhere that don't serve any purpose apart from to collect tea money

closing bars at midnight, clubs 2am but the pissheads at the local dives can sing their hearts out all night

Undercover police at full moon partys grouping western women and arresting the deadly enemeys of society the dreaded hippy's

Ask yourself a question, as a young person would you come to party in Thailand or would choose somewhere else, it's not rocket science

If Steve Jobs had visted Thailand when he was young he could of been doing a life sentence instead of that he created thousands of jobs and changed the face of five industrys, but according to the deputy PM those types are scum and only whiskey heads are ok

Strange world we live in

I miss ghost town.

• Like 2

U do NOT need 4 Thai employeed for each work permit !

It just says a little about how much you know about the rules and laws Roo !!!

Check things before you write stupid things.

I did. Maybe things have changed.

I agree with Payboy...where's the pix of the topless Russians?

Or is it too much against this forums rules to post some blurred

out photo's?

I agree with you agreeing with Payboy.

Guys, puhleeze, you're not making it easy, but I gots to agree with both of you. :)

• Like 1

35 x work permits = 140Thai employees. Sure they have work permits cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Seduction is not topless club , and as i know, have no russian workers . And the other clubs been working there long, so no surprice for anybody that live close to Patong... The thai bars complain loose customers ))

Stonger baht

Strange world we live in

I miss ghost town.

I would love a ghost town myself also, but people need to eat and the wheels need to keep spining, without all these young people here spreading the cash around there would be alot of unemployed Thai's which would mean much higher crime.

Those 5 star guests don't have the same effect spending wise as the younger tourists on the local Thai's

Backpacker/young tourist budget goes to local's and local business owners, the top hotel staying guets mostly come for a week and stay on their exclusive beach and hotel compound and the money goes straight to the top

These bastards really have it in for the Ruskies. As if you would never find a local dancing topless or committing an illegal act in Phuket

I am not against the actions of the authorities, just their typical shallow hypocrisy.

Phuket nightlife raids net ‘dancer’ and 10 illegal foreign workers

Nattha Thepbamrung

Some of those caught in last night’s dragnet wait to be processed.

Nothing sexy or beautiful about any of them! Those legs make them look like they might be Russian transsexuals.

Why are they so ugly? And who wants to see Russian Go-Go dancers in Thailand anyway?

Japanese, Koreans, Chinese....Indians if you see the way they mass in Pattaya's Walking st ,to gawp at the "East European" ladies who openly advertise their erotic rip-off club from a glass booth !

So Russians go to Phuket, to see "ladies" from their homecountry dance toppless ??

BTW can't be a protected job, as those are jobs are supposingly jobs, that can be done by Thais.

Can't see the flatchested Thais compete with their Russian sisters!!rolleyes.gif

And for sure, there are no Thai ladies breaking the law dancing topless anywhere in Thailand, or even Phuket for that matter. coffee1.gif Photo's would probably clear up the mis-understandings.. whistling.gif