Topless Russians And Other Illegals Scooped Up In Phuket Nightclub Raid

webfact

Bottom line, Phuket is doing all it can to get rid of Russianscoffee1.gif

Next, Phuket business owners complaining about lack of tourists.

I mean really, reading this kind of headlines makes you think twice if authorities have much brain cells.

Its ok for Thai to be topless, but not for Russian.

Russians do not have work permits, while millions of Thai's do not pay any taxes or have any licences.

Russians do not have work permits, while thousands of illegal Cambodians and Burmese slave away for half the Thai wages at construction sites, factories and hotels(cleaners)

What a gaggle of munters...no wonder Russia got rid of them sick.gif

Sexy really, if the first 10 pints r free

10 pints are not enough, before I would have anything with these b....es, I would rather run three times against a tree

btw I hope the police is cleaning up all the illegal russians and the ones without or with a wrong working permit, I want to see thai girls again and not these ugly

kasacks

• Like 2

10 pints are not enough, before I would have anything with these b....es, I would rather run three times against a tree

btw I hope the police is cleaning up all the illegal russians and the ones without or with a wrong working permit, I want to see thai girls again and not these ugly

kasacks

Mr Charmer, they are not Kasacks, but from Uzbekistan

kasacks

Mr Charmer, they are not Kasacks, but from Uzbekistan

Hi key lime pie, charmer is nice, thx they called me worst, kosaken everywhere in the former USSR

Now where's the fairness in using a headline about 'Topless Russians' and then not publishing any topless pics ? ;-)

you want to see these uzbekis topless? just go to town, they are everywhere, but you will be not a happy camper, absolutely nothing hmmmm stunning, just like their mugshots, I would like to put some topless pics up from the good old days, before the Russian invasion, so forum members could compare topless thaigirls ( yuuuuummy ) and topless Russian hookers and topless lbs, but I guess the mods would ban me sad.png

Hi key lime pie, charmer is nice, thx they called me worst, kosaken everywhere in the former USSR

blink.png

You know this is an English speaking forum right?

blink.png

You know this is an English speaking forum right?

Thank you, for reminding me, I got carried away with all this toplesses, thx again sweetie piecheesy.gif

Theses are young people on a working/tourist holiday having a bit of fun, go have a crackdown on the real crime for once.

I worked in Spain(before EU), America, OZ, all part time jobs earning bit of cash to see the world, im not saying it's a god given right, but it should come close. Im not talking about businesses here were talking about young people earning a bit of cash to keep the party going, all that cash the next day is being spent locally. I really cant see why you need a crack down for this.

How about a crack down on aggressive driving? Might save a life or two and then these bloodsuckers on the tax payers might be earning their keep.

The place would be a ghost town if not for these tourists from Russia.

People come on holiday to have fun, closing at 2am, urine testing your holiday makers, island wide scams(jetskies, etc) and police check points molesting them when they travel around will destroy tourism not just in Phuket but in many of the places young people come to party.

Many of the guests that stay in 5 star hotels and choose Thailand for a holiday did so because their backpacking party aniamal kids came here and had a great time, that was many years ago before all these purachai style crackdowns started. Backpackers are now going home and telling their parents a diffirent story.

Stonger baht

Crackdowns on your new tourists

Police check points everywhere that don't serve any purpose apart from to collect tea money

closing bars at midnight, clubs 2am but the pissheads at the local dives can sing their hearts out all night

Undercover police at full moon partys grouping western women and arresting the deadly enemeys of society the dreaded hippy's

visa rugulations, i could but i won't

Ask yourself a question, as a young person would you come to party in Thailand or would choose somewhere else, it's not rocket science

If Steve Jobs had visted Thailand when he was young he could of been doing a life sentence instead of that he created thousands of jobs and changed the face of five industrys, but according to the deputy PM those types are scum and only whiskey heads are ok

Strange world we live in

Working/tourist holiday? I thought at first you were joking, but you seem to be serious. Dancing in a Thai go go bar is a bit of a different category than teaching English or working on a kibbutz - jeez. If you don't think there is a criminal element involved in women from the countries of the former Soviet Union working as hookers in Asia then I would suggest you are a bit naive.

Christ! Just saw those Russian ladies in blue, I wouldn't want to see them topless! Who were the patrons, Thai's?

Indians perhaps? There is a place in Bangkok I walk past sometimes on my way elsewhere which specializes in hookers from the east europe/ central asian area and there are always a bunch of Indian (or other South Asian) men milling around outside looking at them. It is a pretty depressing scene.

It has been asked a few times and always perplexed me. Perhaps one of our Eastern European friends can enlighten me.

Why do Russians come to Thailand to see Russian ladies naked and pay to shag them? Surely there are plenty back home? They could save all that money on airfares.

Why are they so ugly? And who wants to see Russian Go-Go dancers in Thailand anyway?

You see such stunning Russian girls walking around as tourists I would have hoped a more attractive group could be employed in the hospitality industry. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the better looking ones though, but I can't afford it, and am unable to enjoy a beer with my arm being twisted up my back to extort the 'tip'. .

They did warn that there would be a focus on foreigners working without permits and taking food from the mouths of the Thai babies. I wish a focus on Thai workers physically maiming foreign tourists due to lack of safety and regulation was taken as seriously.

So many snide comments but nary a thought as to why these girls are working here. Perhaps you should check out the show featured on this site which highlights the plight of these unfortunate women http://natgeotv.com/uk/21st-century-sex-slaves/about

You will probably have to download it from another source but not sure if I can describe that here.

• Like 1

Why are they so ugly? And who wants to see Russian Go-Go dancers in Thailand anyway?

TIT perhaps

Or maybe they let the pretty ones get back to work? All in the interest of drawing more tourists, and keeping them happy.

Who the hell actually pays these ugly ass women?

People that come from countries that "worship" white skin and think it is the height of beauty.

Ever seen the Thai women that represent Thailand in Miss World? They have dazzlingly white skin.

Seen better looking women serving noodles

Wow...so next time I dance in a bar I have to be carefull to be arrested of illegal working?

That's why the bouncers are so keen to avoid patrons joining the bar girls on stage. There are few enough go go bars without more bneing closed down for illegal dancers.

SC

Let me get this straight; the Thai girls are also now complaining that the foreign girls are taking away their topless dancing jobs? Will this also mean that any foriegner having sex with a Thai will be considered working without a permit?

Agreed, Ugly! bigger boobs than a Thai girl, but cows are bigger too!

Go to Farm Chok Chai and see big cow boobs 24/7 Mooooooo!

Send them home! Pay them to go!