Topless Russians And Other Illegals Scooped Up In Phuket Nightclub Raid

webfact

These are NOT the very attractive Russian women seen on the streets in Pattaya. I knew there had to be some ugly ducklings somewhere. Keep them in Phuket please.

i guess some people like their chicken white, others love brown bits

It is generally accepted that brown meat has mo better flavor...although white breast meat is generally more expensive. Give me a thigh any day...
  • Like 1

Some of those caught in last night’s dragnet wait to be processed.

Oh, my...

I'm guessing the club's makeup supplier will be most unhappy, he must've done a roaring trade there...

• Like 1

Those are some rough looking ladies.

Why would anyone go to Thailand to see a bunch of naked Russians?

Wait until you've lived here for 20 years - you'll be happy to see topless Russians. I was in OZ recently and could believe the change in my thinking. I use to look at the Asian women, now I ignore them and fantacize about the Whiteys.

I wonder when the same thing will happen with all the Russian gogo bars on Walking Street in Pattaya .... blink.png

No.

This has NOTHING to do with arresting Russians working illegally.

There is new management at Phuket immigration and they are taking their tea money making activities to a WHOLE new level.

The immigration officers know full well that the Russians will pay.

Rivers of gold from this little haul. More to follow.

There are a number of businesses now in Phuket who have had to resort to sending visa extension applications up to Bangkok for processing to avoid the greedy clutches of immigration here on the island.

Edited by Phronesis

Those are some rough looking ladies.

Why would anyone go to Thailand to see a bunch of naked Russians?

Wait until you've lived here for 20 years - you'll be happy to see topless Russians. I was in OZ recently and could believe the change in my thinking. I use to look at the Asian women, now I ignore them and fantacize about the Whiteys.
Whoa, I thought I was the only one.

For years now, I see a gorgeous Asian babe and I think "ho hum" that's nice.

Nowadays, I see an average looking white girl and I wonder what she'd look like naked.

Still, I think all Euro and Yank guys should be encouraged to come to Asia before they select a marriage partner. Just so they know what's available outside of their own little bubble. I shudder to think how much time, money and effort I wasted pursuing and wooing women that quite frankly, would not come close to making the cut after 13 years in Asia. Either by beauty or personality.

Edited by impulse

maybe farang dont want to see these girls but the Thais will love It .My ex wife used to like to drag me to Moulin Rough when she wanted some extra tititaltion, it brought out the Bi side to her, they were quite professional and erotic more like you'd expect from Spearmint Rhino or something back home.. alot more expensive also. maybe just the light but I remember better looking than the bunch in the photo.

Not really my bag but I'm up for giving everybody something they like.. & its good to have a choice. a few english guys on the list too, maybe DJ's ?

How do you obtain work permits if your just passing through They are those kind of jobs.. kind of forced to take the risk doing that kind of work..or can you get temporary work permits?

How do you obtain work permits if your just passing through They are those kind of jobs.. kind of forced to take the risk doing that kind of work..or can you get temporary work permits?

No risk. They come in on weekly flights to stay 28 days on a visa-exempt entry. After 28 days, a fresh batch comes in to replace them. If they get in trouble or don't "behave" during their stay, they're on the next plane home.

Who the hell actually pays these ugly ass women? Wish they would all get the hell out of Phuket.

I hope to hell they all stay in Phuket. They surely fit in well there...

And I never have to see them... clap2.gif

I posted a heads up regarding the abuse of work permits by the Russian dancers in Patong months ago.

But, of course, the TV crowd told me I was a troll and probably didn't even live in Thailand.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/611355-the-140kg-tattooed-russian-cabaret-danceryou-decide/

No such things were said in that thread.

Edited by stevenl

The 35 Russians should be kicked out of Thailand !!! I am real tired of so many Russians in Phuket & Pattaya !!

Unless you are Thai, they have as much right to be here as you.

How do you work that one out. ?

The 35 Russians should be kicked out of Thailand !!! I am real tired of so many Russians in Phuket & Pattaya !!

Unless you are Thai, they have as much right to be here as you.

How do you work that one out. ?

I wasn't referring to the 35 illegal Russian workers part of his post, but to the "I'm so tired of so many Russian in Phuket & Pattaya" part of his post.

The Russians come here on the same 30 day visa exemption stamp, or any other visa, just like any other nationality, hence, if bri1guy is not Thai, any other nationality has as much right to be here as himself.

• Like 1

Phuket nightlife raids net ‘dancer’ and 10 illegal foreign workers

Nattha Thepbamrung

Some of those caught in last night’s dragnet wait to be processed.

Nothing sexy or beautiful about any of them! Those legs make them look like they might be Russian transsexuals.

Seen 2 of them in Central working the dayshift not long ago.

And the Russians are tired of the Brits, and the Indians are tried of the Nigerians, and everyone is tired of the Americans (I are one, BTW) and....

Can't we all just get along? Even in a tropical resort?

Now where's the fairness in using a headline about 'Topless Russians' and then not publishing any topless pics ? ;-)

you want to see these uzbekis topless? just go to town, they are everywhere, but you will be not a happy camper, absolutely nothing hmmmm stunning, just like their mugshots, I would like to put some topless pics up from the good old days, before the Russian invasion, so forum members could compare topless thaigirls ( yuuuuummy ) and topless Russian hookers and topless lbs, but I guess the mods would ban me sad.png

Why dont you try and see, pleeeeaaase!

So are they back at work yet?

The envelopes must have changed hands already. Its end of the month and mia noi needs money.

No, this one nobody will be able to pay of.

And the Russians are tired of the Brits, and the Indians are tried of the Nigerians, and everyone is tired of the Americans (I are one, BTW) and....

Many of the farang tourists I've seen in Pattaya -- hairy, overweight, half-clothed, bad-smelling, Neanderthal types --

seem to fit in quite well together and surely deserve each other.

Precisely why I've been there only once since 2003 (for only a few hours) and even that visit I regretted.

Many of the farang tourists I've seen in Pattaya -- hairy, overweight, half-clothed, bad-smelling, Neanderthal types --

seem to fit in quite well together and surely deserve each other.

Precisely why I've been there only once since 2003 (for only a few hours) and even that visit I regretted.

Stay away, mate, nobody needs you.