A New And Very Good Restaurant In Sisaket Town…..

sirchai

Thanks a lot for this VERY useful update!

Was there last night with my wife n' child. The place is fantastic, had the best pizza in TEN years of living in the northeast. Son had a "delicious' hamburger, you won't find that at other places in Sisaket.

I'd like to be fair to other places like Cuckoo's nest and Frank's " Living in the Past." Haven't had any food there that was even similar to food from"Pop In".

And the most amazing part at the new place was that there was NO GOSSIP about other foreigners living/working in Sisaket area.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Cheers-coffee1.gif .

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 2

Was there last night with my wife n' child. The place is fantastic, had the best pizza in TEN years of living in the northeast. Son had a "delicious' hamburger, you won't find that at other places in Sisaket.

I'd like to be fair to other places like Cuckoo's nest and Frank's " Living in the Past." Haven't had any food there that was even similar to food from"Pop In".

And the most amazing part at the new place was that there was NO GOSSIP about other foreigners living/working in Sisaket area.

Agreed, the food is good and its a great thing that there is variety on the menu in Sisaket. Also very refreshing to hear the last comment too as that's what 'makes or breaks' somewhere IMHO.

Nice to see/read your post. Aeeh....have you heard that Mr.B hasn't got a work permit? Mr. X's wife's playing cards and the very interesting stories about teachers, who haven't even started yet. .

Can't hear that any more.Prefer to go to Thai places, or to Pop in when I'm up to farlang food and a cold one. Cheers-coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

Agreed, the food is good and its a great thing that there is variety on the menu in Sisaket. Also very refreshing to hear the last comment too as that's what 'makes or breaks' somewhere IMHO.

Nice to see/read your post. Aeeh....have you heard that Mr.B hasn't got a work permit? Mr. X's wife's playing cards and the very interesting stories about teachers, who haven't even started yet. .

Can't hear that any more.Prefer to go to Thai places, or to Pop in when I'm up to farlang food and a cold one. Cheers-

I am not at all interested in stupid gossip As you suggest.

Can't hear that any more.Prefer to go to Thai places, or to Pop in when I'm up to farlang food and a cold one. Cheers-

I am not at all interested in stupid gossip As you suggest.

Nice one Dill, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day cheesy.gif

There's also a very nice European managed restaurant in Kantharalak. Pizza 4 U I think it's called. In by the bus station. Go in to the bus arcade and turn left. Homemade base and sauce, very nice.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

There's also a very nice European managed restaurant in Kantharalak. Pizza 4 U I think it's called. In by the bus station. Go in to the bus arcade and turn left. Homemade base and sauce, very nice.

I visited Pizza4u a while back and was very impressed by both the quality of the FRESH pizza's and the friendliness of both the owner and his wife. Lovely people, who both myself and G/F will be happy to visit again.