"i Love To Be Where They Want Me To Be"

smokie36

He'll want to wait and see them qualify for the CL first but if they do then Chelsea with a promise of lots of cash.

Maybe, but if they don't qualify, he not gonna join? mmm!! i if they dont qualify might it not be even better 4 him? , you know the trumpet fan fare , the return of the saviour/messiah ect ect the chavs will lap it up it!!!! and a season to rebuild. but tbh i reckon there gonna qualify.and , gut reaction, it's a done deal and huge lumps of cash promised to boot,

I f he goes back to chelsea he has a good squad already there and waiting, as he has through out his manegerial career just maybe one day he will go to a club without a endless money flow and prove himself, Kloop is a better manager imho.

• Like 1

Did you see the silly f***er? "They love me in England".

What, the "born again" Chelsea fans that arrived when Abrahamovich took over?!

Everyone else I know thinks he's an arrogant **** who always looks to blame someone else when he loses.

cheesy.gif

Everyone else I know thinks he's an arrogant **** who always looks to blame someone else when he loses.

cheesy.gif

I'm thrilled he won't be doing his wacky thing at City. He's a repulsive fellow, no matter whatever talent he brings to the table.

I f he goes back to chelsea he has a good squad already there and waiting, as he has through out his manegerial career just maybe one day he will go to a club without a endless money flow and prove himself, Kloop is a better manager imho.

Klopp's teams play a much more attractive flowing football thats for sure.

I think Klopps a better manager in the making if not already. Ferguson is a better manager too. Jupp Hynkers (have no idea how to spell his name) will be leaving a tremendous team to Guardiola. Must wonder why he's going because he's put together what could be a very special side. I've never really enjoyed watching Mourinho's teams or his touchline/press conference antics. Trying to eye gouge an opposition coach sums him up

I'll enjoy seeing him managing in the EPL again, like him or not he is entertaining.

I concur. And sorry jelly, I'd love him at City.

Funny you say that. I'd rather keep AVB for the long haul than end up with Mourinho's customary two year stay. I just want an owner that will give our coach a little cash for a striker.

Mourinho is too suited to the chav team anyway.

cheesy.gif

the moronic vulgarians to the west do but last i heard we all think Moutinho's a self serving tool

Edited by carmine

I'll enjoy seeing him managing in the EPL again, like him or not he is entertaining.

Funny you say that. I'd rather keep AVB for the long haul than end up with Mourinho's customary two year stay. I just want an owner that will give our coach a little cash for a striker.

I think Spurs should keep AVB IF they can, If Mourinho goes he's a possible replacement at RM (along with Bale)? wink.png

Klopps career win ratio is 48%

AVB is 57%

SAF is 58%

Mourinho is 67%

MrB-doesn't Mourinho's personality grate on you ? No question he's a topflight manager, but blimey ! I'm a fan of Inter but I had to hold my nose while Mourinho was there, even though they won the CL. Might seem strange given some of the things I've posted about Mancini, but I'd much rather support him than have to hold my nose again. But its all a moot point. I'd be shocked if Mourinho doesn't go to Chelsea. Seems the perfect marriage.

I think Spurs should keep AVB IF they can, If Mourinho goes he's a possible replacement at RM (along with Bale)? wink.png

Klopps career win ratio is 48%

AVB is 57%

SAF is 58%

Mourinho is 67%

If you multiply those percentages by the years managed i think you will find a more realistic win ratio smile.png

"If you multiply those percentages by the years managed i think you will find a more realistic win ratio" smile.png

Of course Mr Red, just wanted to get a few remarks. biggrin.png
SAF record is second to none and we will never see the like again.
Next stop Lord Alexander of Govan? wink.png

MrB-doesn't Mourinho's personality grate on you ? No question he's a topflight manager, but blimey ! I'm a fan of Inter but I had to hold my nose while Mourinho was there, even though they won the CL. Might seem strange given some of the things I've posted about Mancini, but I'd much rather support him than have to hold my nose again. But its all a moot point. I'd be shocked if Mourinho doesn't go to Chelsea. Seems the perfect marriage.

The thing I really like about Mourinho is his man management (something Mancini has never heard of). He knows how to stroke their ego's and support them and becomes their friend. Yes, sometimes I cringe at the things he says but he's a charcter and I love characters as they add something else. I'm not getting at Spurs here but I fall to sleep every time I hear AVB speak, he is so monotonal (is that a word). Monotonic, monotone....whatever, you get my drift. It would be a dull league if we had to listen to 20 prem managers of the Jol, AVB ilk talking every week.

However, I do agree I doubt he will come to City and will probably go back to Chelsea but either way, I'm looking forward to his return.

• Like 1

The thing I really like about Mourinho is his man management (something Mancini has never heard of). He knows how to stroke their ego's and support them and becomes their friend. Yes, sometimes I cringe at the things he says but he's a charcter and I love characters as they add something else. I'm not getting at Spurs here but I fall to sleep every time I hear AVB speak, he is so monotonal (is that a word). Monotonic, monotone....whatever, you get my drift. It would be a dull league if we had to listen to 20 prem managers of the Jol, AVB ilk talking every week.

However, I do agree I doubt he will come to City and will probably go back to Chelsea but either way, I'm looking forward to his return.

AAaaaaaagh, Mick McCarthy..... (monotone Mike) sick.gif

redrus

Jose to Chelsea (yes the EPL needs you for your box-office mate), Klopp to Real, Ancelotti to Dortmund, Arsene to PSG.

Not sure who comes to Arsenal, maybe Moyes as he would suit the dour and parsimonious management style that the board and owner at the Emirates seem to like. I would love Klopp, but he's way out of Arsenal's league now. I would be happy for the dam_ned Yank to take a punt on Laudrup or Martinez but highly unlikely to go for youth with no European managerial experience. I would not object to Ancelotti in a straight swap with PSG either. Sorry that last bit sounds like someone might care what the h_ll I thinklaugh.png.

• Like 1

"I've gotta go" smile.png

Shockingly bad journalism. Lol. If I was his boss he wouldn't be able to sit down for a week from the arris kicking.

Normally one would give a reason after "I've gotta go" like "I'm gonna miss my bus" biggrin.png

Not sure who comes to Arsenal, maybe Moyes as he would suit the dour and parsimonious management style that the board and owner at the Emirates seem to like. I

"Parsimonious". TV word of the day but I would associate it more with Levvy than the Arsenal board. With the stadium almost paid off, we'll see in the next transfer window for sure though.

I'm with Carmine, barring the big occasion like last night, i don't enjoy watching his teams,, and tbh i cant see him going with the ticky tacky nimble footed midgety boys that the chelsea have, imo he'll want 2 be rid of the majority asap, and bac to the pragmatic power base, and maybe just maybe he'll come unstuck and the chavs will struggle, now that would be amusing !!!

avb to Real anyone , cant see it myself. , although i'm not totally disappointed with what he's done at spurs, would it have been enough to attract Madrid, somehow I doubt it.

One thing I would say about AVB is he is more tactically astute than Mourinho.

Give him the players and time and he will deliver results.

Mourinho will give much better soundbites and entertainment off the pitch. :D

He seemed to do alright with Robben.

yeah he did but slightly different mate basically robbens was/is an attacker/striker or can b used as an old school ish winger

all i'm saying is as a rule of thumb at chelsea he seemed to prefer strength power and size in midfield