Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went down to the Night Bazaar last night, but as you can see below, it was same old, same old. Even the punter looked distinctly choked off......

12129752975_56aa51448c_b.jpg

So, in sheer desperation, here's the only other pic I could be bothered to grab... w00t.gif

12130029323_4b061d6634_b.jpg

I thought this guy, his hair, and stall were photogenic, with the brightly coloured umbrella set against the grey wall ..... to make the scene less fussy. My "stalking" forced me to buy 2 bags of fruit ..at 10 baht each.

Toilet brush haircut........

The manager of this market advised me in a friendly way to stop playing with my camera.

After I noticed the big black bowls hovering in the sky, I thought this was allowed.

Every Tesco Lotus store I have been into has a sign on the door about this.I interpret this as that cameras can be taken into the store but no photo's are allowed to be taken.

This is on big Mama... of a Durien on Koh Phangan, yesterday..(or is it jack fruit? .... there was a definite wif of Durien in the air .... w00t.gif

.... Mango-steins 80 baht a kilo... wow! facepalm.gif

IMG_0449.JPG

That looks like a Jackfruit to me unless it is a variety of Durian that I haven't come across before but then again,from what I can see of the flesh,It appears to be a Jackfruit for sure.

By the way, I'm outa likes so please consider this one.

Archived