Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the aid of his fan I could smell this stall at the start of the market bah.gif

strongly sympathise... i almost pass out when Mrs G' occasionally buys this foul smelling fish gut stuff. ...xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp

also, the buckets of fish gut pastes... xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.UBlCYNwc5a.webp

good snap though shaggy! - i want to like & dislike it, if you know what i mean.... wink.png

With the aid of his fan I could smell this stall at the start of the market bah.gif

strongly sympathise... i almost pass out when Mrs G' occasionally buys this foul smelling fish gut stuff. ...xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp

also, the buckets of fish gut pastes... xbah.gif.pagespeed.ic.UBlCYNwc5a.webp

good snap though shaggy! - i want to like & dislike it, if you know what i mean.... wink.png

Cought this farang.on camw00t.gif

03062012857.jpg

Looks more like a fried oyster dish. “Hoi Tod”

Omelette?

IMG_7732.jpg

I do not know this oyster dish, villagefarang. You have a pic of this oyster dish for food photography, perhaps? However, I took a piece to the hotel room and enjoyed it. Defenitely egg.

Yours,

I suppose you could call it an oyster omelet but there is a lot of batter mixed in with the egg usually. My wife is the foodie, taking arty iPhone shots of her food to share on FaceBook with her Thai friends. I just eat whatever is put in front of me, so it is usually half gone before I ever think of taking a picture. If you Google Hoi Tod you will learn more than you wish to know.wink.png

Archived