Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chatsilak market, Hua Hin. I like this one.

IMG_6810.JPG

You get some seriously good low light images out of that camera of yours. When I had an LX5 I did manage to strike it lucky at Loi Krathong one year, still some of my favorites to this day.

oh no..... More hats....

IMG_7900.CR2.jpg

Jimmy,

Have a look at this . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56053365@N07/sets/72157637047369346/

Next time you take the camera to the market, have a go at filling the frame with whatever's for sale. I had great fun doing this at Mukdahan the other day.

Thanks MJP... warn me to put my sunglasses on ... with these links tongue.png Some great stuff there! thumbsup.gif

I just did an edit on the above image.... cropping in a little ... and doing some enhancing .... or trying.... all time consuming... facepalm.gif

I need to work more on quality than quantity sometimes! wink.png

Perhaps a little better...?

IMG_7900.CR2.jpg

as to your other mention in sunsets, bracketing is a term I have not totally understood... it's a guess and hope for the best, sometimes with me ~!blink.pngbiggrin.png

oh no..... More hats....

IMG_7900.CR2.jpg

Jimmy,

Next time you take the camera to the market, have a go at filling the frame with whatever's for sale. I had great fun doing this at Mukdahan the other day.

Thanks MJP... warn me to put my sunglasses on ... with these links tongue.png Some great stuff there! thumbsup.gif

I just did an edit on the above image.... cropping in a little ... and doing some enhancing .... or trying.... all time consuming... facepalm.gif

IMG_7900.CR2.jpg

as to your other mention in sunsets, bracketing is a term I have not totally understood... it's a guess and hope for the best, sometimes with me ~!blink.pngbiggrin.png

Bracketing is just where the camera takes three or five shots at different exposure values so you have the same picture each with a different exposure, must use a tripod for this and the scene needs to be still. Then a computer sticks them all together so you can see everything in the dark areas but the light areas are not all blown out highlights.

oh no..... More hats....

Jimmy,

Bracketing is just where the camera takes three or five shots at different exposure values so you have the same picture each with a different exposure, must use a tripod for this and the scene needs to be still. Then a computer sticks them all together so you can see everything in the dark areas but the light areas are not all blown out highlights.

ah... now my camera was clicking several shots at the same time, I was not sure what was going on.... so I cleared all camera settings...

(I think my neighbour set it up, but did not explain it well.... Russian! some things get lost in the translation facepalm.gif)biggrin.png

The other problem is I rarely take time to stop and set up the tripod... which sits under my motor bike seat! rolleyes.gif ... but you may have inspired me.... wait and see! thumbsup.gif

Hua Hin, measuring vs cooking.

DAL ... I've ran out of likes.

What's the go with the calculator?

Hehehe, thumbsup.gif.

Nothing really about the calculator. Only that I just liked hovering around it with my cam while keeping the calculator in frame; trying to get a good shot of the cook. I liked that.

Still crap! But I like it....cool.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived