A Polite Challenge.....

Khutan

I have enjoyed for many years the Farang Connection to tthe point now when my wife wants to go home to Surin, she is suggesting I leave her at the house and take the 60km drive up to the city and spend the day there.

A mixed blessing is also coming next year where I will end up working on my fat expat package for a few months in Surin, taking care of some customer there. Why is the blessing mixed, well sure I can go to the FC every day for lunch, but the down side is I won't want to go back to work :o

I did notice recently that the great Australian Beer - Crown Larger is now available on Tap as selected outlets. So my polite challenge to the Farang Connection is do you see any possibility of joining this group of elite establishments ?

http://www.crownlagerontap.com.au/

Hope you can

Edited by Khutan

I have enjoyed for many years the Farang Connection to tthe point now when my wife wants to go home to Surin, she is suggesting I leave her at the house and take the 60km drive up to the city and spend the day there.

A mixed blessing is also coming next year where I will end up working on my fat expat package for a few months in Surin, taking care of some customer there. Why is the blessing mixed, well sure I can go to the FC every day for lunch, but the down side is I won't want to go back to work :o

I did notice recently that the great Australian Beer - Crown Larger is now available on Tap as selected outlets. So my polite challenge to the Farang Connection is do you see any possibility of joining this group of elite establishments ?

http://www.crownlagerontap.com.au/

Hope you can

Well, we do sell Crown lager in bottles,but after a lot of thought,l we are thinking the only beer that would be viable is draught Guinness, which we hope to have by the next busy period. The reason on this is the vast difference in price between Draught guinness from a ballel and draught gyuinness in cans. Of course that is because the cans come from Ireland, while the Barrels come from Malaysia. I will of course keep it in mind as I do every suggestion that is put to us. ( that is why I am going away for a couple of days)

<snip>Well, we do sell Crown lager in bottles<snip>

I thought I saw a bottle or so in the fridge in the Farang Connection.

There is an ugly story that someone who looks like me came into the place and drank all your bottles. :o

Even though I come from Sydney, its still a nice drop of beer.

Here is an interesting comment

Carlton's second best beer on tap?
So what in your opinion is Carlton's best product, and I hope you don't say VB or Fosters - please

Here is an interesting comment
Carlton's second best beer on tap?
So what in your opinion is Carlton's best product, and I hope you don't say VB or Fosters - please

carltoncold.jpg

Much preferable to Crown IMO.

cv