BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Udon Thani Woman Arrested For Allegedly Murdering 70-Year-Old Austrian Boyfriend

In the meantime, her income is not substantial enough for her to maintain the lifestyle we now have,

Sorry, without wanting to hurt you. But I guess she wouldn't need as much without you now.-wai2.gif

"The woman denied the charge and reserved her rights to speak only in court". She probably suffers from a sore throat from all that quarrelling.

probably a sore throat from more than quarreling.....

How sad. RIP to the Austrian.

I know many people of different nationalities who have divorced their Thai wives. In every instance it was because large sums of money were spent, overtime, without the husband understanding where it went. Their wives could not explain it adequately and usually the discussion ended in a row with the wives screeching "you farang, no understand" etc etc. These wives were not all ex bar girls. Some were well educated and had businesses or professional careers before marriage.

Money seems to lead to huge issues here and these Thai wives all reacted very quickly and badly when challenged. It seems from the OP that this lady was prone to use violence.

They are well educated when it comes to separating a man from his life savings.

I don't like 'pussy footing' around but if I said what I really think it would be curtain time..

And you give real ladies a bad name by describing her (and many others) as such..

Edited by johnlandy

Why does Thai society produce so many women who want to kill?

Because it is the Thai women who rule and run Thailand.

Yes, sadly I know of 3 women who have murdered their spouse.

"sadly I know of 3 women who have murdered their spouse."

Hope it is not getting too close for comfort, though

Think, that is the third Austrian killed in Udon province in the last 2-3 years,bah.gif

bloody austrians.. trouble, the lot of you tongue.png

a sad waste of life, seems to happen far too much here.. or they just don't have anything else better to report?? anyhow, Ruhe in Frieden

Things like this are inevitable given the high number of associations/marriages between older financially more secure western males and often women from the very bottom end of society (exceptions acknowledged).

You hit the nail on the head that is the point... older guy wants young wife.. wife wants money (and will try to cope with the old guy) . Sometimes it works.. sometimes it ends up like this.

What I see often when a financially secure middle class or above thai male has a much younger gf, often she is a bonafide university student being assisted in her studies, but not assisted to fund her relatives. This type of relationship is a lot safer than hooking up with a gal whose primary goal is to get money.

How sad. RIP to the Austrian.

I know many people of different nationalities who have divorced their Thai wives. In every instance it was because large sums of money were spent, overtime, without the husband understanding where it went. Their wives could not explain it adequately and usually the discussion ended in a row with the wives screeching "you farang, no understand" etc etc. These wives were not all ex bar girls. Some were well educated and had businesses or professional careers before marriage.

Money seems to lead to huge issues here and these Thai wives all reacted very quickly and badly when challenged. It seems from the OP that this lady was prone to use violence.

True, my wife is a psycho hysteric and i have been facing serious threats over few years now.

Foreigner should not marry thai women ever.

So you mean that time her meat cleaver whizzed right past my ear and out the window might not have been the "harmless accident" she and her friends all assured me it was? Naaaeee...I canna believe it