Thai Ladyboys Harass Foreigners On Boat En Route To James Bond Island

webfact

Ladyboys harass farangs on boat en route to James Bond Island
By Coconuts Bangkok

lb.jpg

PHUKET: -- Two ladyboys went to great lengths in an attempt to entertain foreigners on a boat en route to Khao Phing Kan, aka James Bond Island, in the Phang Nha Bay.

A video clip of the incident, apparently filmed and released by a passenger on the boat, has been circulating through the Thai digital world, showing one of the two hanging from the boat’s ceiling and trying to touch a foreigner’s face with her genitals.

Some online commentators found the act disturbing and blamed them for downgrading the overall reputation of ladyboys.

Source: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/05/10/ladyboys-harass-farangs-boat-en-route-james-bond-island

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-05-10
  • Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

downgrading the overall reputation of ladyboys

Both of them are clearly nuts.

That's what the farang guy is chewing on, NUTS!!!!!, ladyboys always want to be the centre of attention, always have a hidden agenda, no pun intended there, i've noticed they can't talk normal, it's always a load, look at me voice, they think they can say and act as they want, it's disturbing that so many of the male thai youth see this as a alternative career path, i'd be interested as in the UK if after a psychiatric assessment these guys are really doing it for the genuine reasons or is it just the latest Thai trend and fashionable thing to do, in the boat case the boat operator should have said "sit down and shut up" to the ladyboys coffee1.gif

Errr..no. He would have been killed.

Why is this news?

Because there are ladyboys involved. And just the mention of the word will attract many visitors to a website, which shows how a lot of TV readers are secretly obsessed with the phenomena.

• Like 1

Most likely they are on yabba, if they did this to me and refused my request to stop then I might consider throwing them overboard. (near the shore of course)

If a real lady did this to me I would not hesitate to throw her overboard (kilometers off shore of course)

Edited by newermonkey
  • Like 2

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Edited by jaapfries
  • Like 1

" Some online commentators found the act disturbing and blamed them for downgrading the overall reputation of ladyboys."

<deleted> ?????????? Since when did they have a good reputation??????

My advice is to treat them all like the Russian bloke did in Pattaya. I guarantee 1000000000000000% if any LB tried this with me they would be swimming back to shore.

• Like 2