Thai Ladyboys Harass Foreigners On Boat En Route To James Bond Island

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Some online commentators found the act disturbing and blamed them for downgrading the overall reputation of ladyboys."

Ladyboys frequent tourist areas for one reason only, to steal from tourists, and should be banned or removed from those areas together with any other thief or scammer. Anyway, I guess even a thief have a reputation that can be further downgraded :-)

This is a "no news" piece of "news" that is nothing but fluff. Headline says the LB's "harassed". Well, I watched it and didn't see any harassment. Perhaps some embarrassment when the young man found out it was a LB, who was probably better "equipped" than he was. lol.

Hey, Mods, no disrespect, but try finding something worthwhile to put up for discussion, not this worthless tripe.

• Like 1

Absolutely despicable those shit heads were definitely on something should have been dumped overboard. The second guy gave them the elbow and that's the way to do it. Its down right degrading for a passenger to be treated like that and if indeed you did give them a thump of course you'd be one in trouble as usual in Thailand even when they are wrong, they are right. Happy sailing and don't eat too many peanuts or should I say Thai nuts.

• Like 1

Where's the vid??

Am I the only one who can't watch this video?

Are you are saying that the space where the video should be is blank? Also are you on True? Seems to be a problem (for me) in accessing s.ytimg.com via True.

Changing to the True proxy corrects the problem (for me) Possible normal True routing problem.

the negative resonses to this must be by a bunch of no-money issan loving boring internet reading no-fun stuffed shirts... its a long boring boat ride, and the attention sponges, katoys were just just livening up the ride,,, if you live in thailand, get used to it, go with it, enjoy it, and have fun with it,,, it is just entertainment

• Like 1

Why is this news?

Because there are ladyboys involved. And just the mention of the word will attract many visitors to a website, which shows how a lot of TV readers are secretly obsessed with the phenomena.
Speak for yourself.

Thanks, your reaction underlines the point I made.

Why is this news?

Because there are ladyboys involved. And just the mention of the word will attract many visitors to a website, which shows how a lot of TV readers are secretly obsessed with the phenomena.

OK! OK! I'm leaving. Stop harassing me.

Theres no problem that some people have a fasination of ladyboys , some are pretty sexy and it is fasinating to see how a bloke can get away with looking sexier than a woman ( at times ) compare that to europe , A TV in heals towers over everyone in a room and looks totally ridiculas in comparison, but LB's can still be annoying at times doesnt make anyone a homophobe for speaking out against them..

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

:thumbsup:

Well, this shopworn excuse that "there's a woman inside me just screaming to get out" may be true in some cases but in many others it's merely an easy alibi they use to indulge themselves in ultra-narcissistic behavior and make some easy money.

It's highly likely that a significant percentage of these guys are little more than lazy Thai village boys who after they talk to their village sisters see an easy way to make money. This self-mutilation and body modification is merely a group identity ritual for them. More than a few Thai male sex workers have women as primary partners and work gay foreign tourists to support their kids. They make regular appearances on the BTS and get off for the Silom gay action or they're with their "Kevin", their "Otto" or their "Bruce" as they "to and fro" from the Soi 3 clubs and show bars.

Their BTS "ride of shame" is palpable in the early evening.

They need money and this works for some of them.

Others are better able to convince themselves it's working for them by modifying their bodies and camping it up.

But my point here is that more than a few, transsexuals, tops, and bottoms would better be described as "lazyboys"

I'm reminded of a TV OP a month or so ago which declared he'd been to many countries; more than a few more "impoverished" than Thailand but he had *never, ever* met a populace so prepared to do ** anything, absolutely anything** for money to the extent that the Thais will.

Casual conversations with Koreans, Japanese, Malaysians and Singaporeans will bring this out as a common thread.

• Like 1

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Well, this shopworn excuse that "there's a woman inside me just screaming to get out" may be true in some cases but in many others it's merely an easy alibi they use to indulge themselves in ultra-narcissistic behavior and make some easy money.

It's highly likely that a significant percentage of these guys are little more than lazy Thai village boys who after they talk to their village sisters see an easy way to make money. This self-mutilation and body modification is merely a group identity ritual for them. More than a few Thai male sex workers have women as primary partners and work gay foreign tourists to support their kids. They make regular appearances on the BTS and get off for the Silom gay action or they're with their "Kevin", their "Otto" or their "Bruce" as they "to and fro" from the Soi 3 clubs and show bars.

Their BTS "ride of shame" is palpable in the early evening.

They need money and this works for some of them.

Others are better able to convince themselves it's working for them by modifying their bodies and camping it up.

But my point here is that more than a few, transsexuals, tops, and bottoms would better be described as "lazyboys"

I'm reminded of a TV OP a month or so ago which declared he'd been to many countries; more than a few more "impoverished" than Thailand but he had *never, ever* met a populace so prepared to do ** anything, absolutely anything** for money to the extent that the Thais will.

Casual conversations with Koreans, Japanese, Malaysians and Singaporeans will bring this out as a common thread.

agree , i think things are diffinately changing.... less full ops around proportionally and a loads more top op Lbs. I assume they are just not so commited to being a 'woman' as to get their tackle chopped off

I think they overstepped the mark...where have those genitals been? Everywhere think....yuk!!!! i would have hit those nuts like a speed ball at training... lol No offence to majority of LB, but some shit me to tears!!!