Thai Ladyboys Harass Foreigners On Boat En Route To James Bond Island

webfact

And if I were to stomp as mudhole in one of these faggot's backs, I'd be the one charged with assault. When clearly spinning on a pole and scissor locking an unexpected young man's face against your balls is not, as it's as unwelcome as unwelcoming gestures come.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun on a boat, makes life interesting.
However thrusting ones genitals into a strangers face in public is quite inappropriate.
I would say that both of them dropped a pill and just couldnt contain themselves,
sadly they spend so much time looking at themselves in a mirror, glossing themselves into a state of egotistical proportions that are so superficial.

Attention seeking poofters always gave me the shits in Australia.

Attention seeking poofters in Thailand are no different to their antipodean brethren.

Poofters? I thought people stopped saying that word in the mid 1980s.

From what you say, I think you mean you quite like them, but as long as they are not attention seeking?

the negative resonses to this must be by a bunch of no-money issan loving boring internet reading no-fun stuffed shirts... its a long boring boat ride, and the attention sponges, katoys were just just livening up the ride,,, if you live in thailand, get used to it, go with it, enjoy it, and have fun with it,,, it is just entertainment

This.

Those negative crusaders should stop wasting their time in Thailand, it's not their country and will never be.

And if I were to stomp as mudhole in one of these faggot's backs, I'd be the one charged with assault. When clearly spinning on a pole and scissor locking an unexpected young man's face against your balls is not, as it's as unwelcome as unwelcoming gestures come.

1. What is a faggot?

1. What is a faggot?

Meatball of pork, liver, heart & lungs associated with the Midlands in the UK OR a homosexual

I think they overstepped the mark...where have those genitals been? Everywhere think....yuk!!!! i would have hit those nuts like a speed ball at training... lol No offence to majority of LB, but some shit me to tears!!!

Trouble with that is; they would instantly get aggressive in response. They're actually men, though it's politically incorrect to use 'he' when referring to them, so the article uses 'she'. Not only men, but testosterone-driven. If they couldn't beat the crap out of anyone who actively pushed their genitals away from faces, then they would surely get a group of ladyboys onshore to do it.

In Thailand, you severely offend a Thai if you drop a 20 baht note on a floor (or gingerly step over someone's outstretched legs), but thrusting genitals in stranger's face is tolerated. Thailand is the lady-boy capital of the world, by a long shot.

If that lad's mates are worth their salt, the vid has been FBooked and he is already a raging homo back on his own turf. If his GF sees it, she will at least have the satisfaction of being able to call him a c0cksucker, with meaning....

These tourist boys may think they know what this 'playful' behavior is all about and do not want to appear uncool but allowing ones self to be messed around with by these creatures is an invitation to a ruined holiday at the least.

Most likely they are on yabba, if they did this to me and refused my request to stop then I might consider throwing them overboard. (near the shore of course)

If a real lady did this to me I would not hesitate to throw her overboard (kilometers off shore of course)

What does this mean? You're a homo, right? Very weird post.

• Like 1

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Bloody nonsense.

• Like 2

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Well there evidently wasn't much 'extra baggage' being carried around in 'those' knickers......lol

Looked like totally harmless fun to me, don't know what the fuss is all about, makes me wonder if good news does actually exist with some of these posters...

Another shirtlifter.

the negative resonses to this must be by a bunch of no-money issan loving boring internet reading no-fun stuffed shirts... its a long boring boat ride, and the attention sponges, katoys were just just livening up the ride,,, if you live in thailand, get used to it, go with it, enjoy it, and have fun with it,,, it is just entertainment

It's not entertainment if you don't want a bloke swinging around your neck.

I think you probably described yourself in your first sentence and if you need blokes in women's clothes for entertainment there's something wrong with you.

Looked like everyone was having a laugh to me. Seemed like harmless fun. Someone is aways offended by something.

Being offended is nothing more than a whinge - As Steven Fry said, so f**king what!

Who cares what a homosexual, convicted fraudster said?

Looked like everyone was having a laugh to me. Seemed like harmless fun. Someone is aways offended by something.

Being offended is nothing more than a whinge - As Steven Fry said, so f**king what!

Who cares what a homosexual, convicted fraudster said?

I never had such luck as kat

9 pages of this bull***t.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You would say that. You've only posted on thirteen occasions. I know what's coming.

A few lady boys on-board would be good entertainment and not sinister to most.

• Like 1

It gives new meaning to 'loss of face'

You've heard the expression 'balls to the wall' - now we have grinning farang sparking a new expression: 'balls to the nose.'

If I had a knife, and some guy tried doing anything remotely like that to me, whether he was dressed as a chick or not, he'd get a knife deeply set in his flesh.

Ridiculous , I wonder why the boat owner is involve in this "entertainment" . I am sure there are other way to entertain tourists. Those ladyboys are pathetic. Its very sad.

I watched more or less the same entertainment on a boat trip too JB island maybe even the same LB's and even though some people may find it distasteful it is what it is on the day for most people watching..........funny as f*k, yeah granted its a little embarrassing for some of the guys getting the attention but hey if you look at most of the people on that video including the victims they are having a laugh and have a story to tell.................while of course trying to avoid eye contact 5555.

That is why the company have that type of entertainment onboard as obviously it has been enjoyed many times before..........chill out and have a laugh lol. cheesy.gif

Edited by pacman32