Thai Ladyboys Harass Foreigners On Boat En Route To James Bond Island

webfact

If that lad's mates are worth their salt, the vid has been FBooked and he is already a raging homo back on his own turf. If his GF sees it, she will at least have the satisfaction of being able to call him a c0cksucker, with meaning....

Yeah make you right. Try explaining this one to your mates in the pub.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As said above, just a bit of fun.

Quite sure 'the victims' had a laugh about it too. What's surprising is, why anyone is shocked or surprised by the lady boy's actions? People that have been here either on holiday or live here surely know that 'LB's' thrive on being the centre of attention.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Bit of tiny, asian, betty swollocks to the boat race won't do the lad any harm!clap2.gif

Edited by lostmebike

Occasionally, when I see bored Chula gals falling asleep on the BTS I swing off the stanchions and overhead bars and clamp my sweddies over their faces.

I have to spend half the morning in the executive bog scrubbing all that pancake and foundation off my gabardines but all the same I know that it definitely spices up their commute.

It gives new meaning to 'loss of face'

You've heard the expression 'balls to the wall' - now we have grinning farang sparking a new expression: 'balls to the nose.'

If I had a knife, and some guy tried doing anything remotely like that to me, whether he was dressed as a chick or not, he'd get a knife deeply set in his flesh.

Hmmmm

Eewwww, Maidu

"Deeply set in his flesh"

Some seriously disturbing homo-erotic overtones there.

But that giggling homo-gaggle of backpackers on their way to Ko Tapu (The homo-erotic symbolism just keeps coming) otherwise known as the James Bond Island (that Roger Moore James Bond flick had to have been the gayest to date.)

Was this in fact a *gay* cruise ;-?

And if not, just what were those wildly tweaking "modifieds" doing on that boat ?

Look, I don't care what equipment the panties contain, but I just want to be left the hell alone when I am trying to get from A to B. Would any airline or the SRT sanction such nonsense?

I saw a few tourist women in the background ...surely there were more and, on every boat trip I have been on, there have been a few kids as well.

I would be seriously annoyed by this, no matter if they were real women or not. It is one thing to see this, when you go to the appropriate places for that, but totally another thing, to be trapped on a boat, where you don't and shouldn't expect this.

And what about "Thai politeness"? The feet thing, don't point your feet at anyone. One time I had my hands full, and pointed to something that was on the FLOOR to my friend walking next to me, in the street, using my foot ...a thing, not a person, (I lifted my foot maybe 6 inches, and was promptly slapped in the leg and told off, what a rude ass I was! I wonder how a Thai would have reacted to having a stranger, wrap their legs around their face, head, etc ...feet were everywhere! As well as the whole head thing!

However, the lap dancing and all is ridiculous and really "whores up" the whole Thailand reputation in my opinion. Maybe okay if this was some single guys-only cruise, from Pattaya, who are admittedly on a "sex tour". Or of course if the boat advertised this as part of the tour, then okay. But I don't think that was the situation.

Very well put.

• Like 1

I saw a few tourist women in the background ...surely there were more and, on every boat trip I have been on, there have been a few kids as well.

I would be seriously annoyed by this, no matter if they were real women or not. It is one thing to see this, when you go to the appropriate places for that, but totally another thing, to be trapped on a boat, where you don't and shouldn't expect this.

And what about "Thai politeness"? The feet thing, don't point your feet at anyone. One time I had my hands full, and pointed to something that was on the FLOOR to my friend walking next to me, in the street, using my foot ...a thing, not a person, (I lifted my foot maybe 6 inches, and was promptly slapped in the leg and told off, what a rude ass I was! I wonder how a Thai would have reacted to having a stranger, wrap their legs around their face, head, etc ...feet were everywhere! As well as the whole head thing!

However, the lap dancing and all is ridiculous and really "whores up" the whole Thailand reputation in my opinion. Maybe okay if this was some single guys-only cruise, from Pattaya, who are admittedly on a "sex tour". Or of course if the boat advertised this as part of the tour, then okay. But I don't think that was the situation.

Very well put.

I will advance the notion that the majority of us who are offended and who reject the relativist, apologist, "what's-a-problem-ist" responses to this aggressive behavior know from our day-to-day lives here that these ladyboys would never have dared assault Thai men, even ***gay*** Thai men like this in a public place.

It's just one more indication of how we are generally regarded and ranked by the vast majority of Thais with whom we regularly interact.

Just take a moment and think about that.

• Like 1

Look, I don't care what equipment the panties contain, but I just want to be left the hell alone when I am trying to get from A to B. Would any airline or the SRT sanction such nonsense?

probably yes. Reason: Thai individuals and establishments are largely cowed by ladyboys. Thais are generally meek by nature (never complain, too shy to speak a few words of English, etc), so when they see their own (ladyboys) acting brash, they either giggle or step aside. Ladyboys are essentially men, so they have testosterone and the brash responses that go with that. They're often quick to anger, stemming from being offended, whether that offense is real or imagined. that's my main complaint about lady boys; they're so thin-skinned (easily offended) and so quick at severe retribution.

Very well put.

I will advance the notion that the majority of us who are offended and who reject the relativist, apologist, "what's-a-problem-ist" responses to this aggressive behavior know from our day-to-day lives here that these ladyboys would never have dared assault Thai men, even ***gay*** Thai men like this in a public place...[snip]...

I once asked a Thai lady about the infamous so-called "katoey handshake" where they sometimes come up to a random farang in the street and make a play for the crown jewels, as it were.

She confirmed that they would never dare do that to a Thai man.

Edited by katana
  • Like 1

......She confirmed that they would never dare do that (cup his family jewels) to a Thai man.

If they did, most likely a Thai man would giggle and jump away, much like a farang would.

Perhaps the reason that katoy don't as often do that sort of thing to a Thai man, is that farang pay more, if willing to play.

the negative resonses to this must be by a bunch of no-money issan loving boring internet reading no-fun stuffed shirts... its a long boring boat ride, and the attention sponges, katoys were just just livening up the ride,,, if you live in thailand, get used to it, go with it, enjoy it, and have fun with it,,, it is just entertainment

What gives you the right to insult people?

It's obvious, he obviosuly identifies with the 3rd sex. As per his post, to him it's just entertainment, while to normal heteros, having a man wrap his legs around your head is either a wrestling move or an overture to hanky panky. To each his own, but wanderlust should be more discerning about when and where he admits to his deviant behavior.

I imagine James Bond island was a rather nice place to visit. I've been around Krabi province, including some of its lovely islands. However, it's doubtful I'll take a boat to JB island, unless I've got a can of mace and/or a knife. As if we don't have enough things to watch out for, when visiting Thailand, now we've got to be wary of men thrusting their genitals in faces.

Most likely they are on yabba, if they did this to me and refused my request to stop then I might consider throwing them overboard. (near the shore of course)

If a real lady did this to me I would not hesitate to throw her overboard (kilometers off shore of course)

What does this mean? You're a homo, right? Very weird post.

Why weird? This is what we expect from Katoeys - "bad behavior" is normal for them, they don't know right from wrong.

A real Lady would know its wrong and would deserve a stiffer punishment.

If a dog pissed on your leg would you punch it in the face? If a drunk man pissed on you would you punch him in the face.

BTW: sexual orientation has nothing to do with this subject, why do you bring that up anyways, are you a bearded oyster licker then?

It gives new meaning to 'loss of face'

You've heard the expression 'balls to the wall' - now we have grinning farang sparking a new expression: 'balls to the nose.'

If I had a knife, and some guy tried doing anything remotely like that to me, whether he was dressed as a chick or not, he'd get a knife deeply set in his flesh.

Well, reading your remark, we have two main choices of interpretation:

the first is that you are full of shit and simply talking through your ass on the internet.

the second is that you are mentally deranged, and believe that stabbing someone is an acceptable reaction to a perceived loss of dignity.

either way, you dont come off well

• Like 1

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Well, this shopworn excuse that "there's a woman inside me just screaming to get out" may be true in some cases but in many others it's merely an easy alibi they use to indulge themselves in ultra-narcissistic behavior and make some easy money.

It's highly likely that a significant percentage of these guys are little more than lazy Thai village boys who after they talk to their village sisters see an easy way to make money. This self-mutilation and body modification is merely a group identity ritual for them. More than a few Thai male sex workers have women as primary partners and work gay foreign tourists to support their kids. They make regular appearances on the BTS and get off for the Silom gay action or they're with their "Kevin", their "Otto" or their "Bruce" as they "to and fro" from the Soi 3 clubs and show bars.

Their BTS "ride of shame" is palpable in the early evening.

They need money and this works for some of them.

Others are better able to convince themselves it's working for them by modifying their bodies and camping it up.

But my point here is that more than a few, transsexuals, tops, and bottoms would better be described as "lazyboys"

I'm reminded of a TV OP a month or so ago which declared he'd been to many countries; more than a few more "impoverished" than Thailand but he had *never, ever* met a populace so prepared to do ** anything, absolutely anything** for money to the extent that the Thais will.

Casual conversations with Koreans, Japanese, Malaysians and Singaporeans will bring this out as a common thread.

agree , i think things are diffinately changing.... less full ops around proportionally and a loads more top op Lbs. I assume they are just not so commited to being a 'woman' as to get their tackle chopped off

The reason if you can believe it is from what the lady boys that work in the local massage community say is "they keep there tackle because those guys who indulge in ladyboy sex want that, if they have there old chap removed most ladyboy intruders are quite put off by the full female conversion, as in just get a real girl instead, but i would have thought, if the desire to be a full female is so strong, no excuse or situation would delay that process, has the population of ladyboys increased or have more just come out the woodwork, 10-12 years ago there was a few, but now they are on every street corner coffee1.gif

I sincerely hope that people don't judge all Lady-Boys by the behavior of a few.

During my 20 odd years in Thailand I have actually met a few of them and I must say that this is not a phenomena to be joked about; how would YOU like to be born a physical "male", yet inside you feel completely like a "female" - I don't know about any of you guys, but I find life touch enough as it is, without THAT extra baggage to lug around.

I am not saying that there are no 'crazy katoeys' around; but at least I try (successfully !) and feel compassion for those who are not . . . . . .

thumbsup.gif

Well, this shopworn excuse that "there's a woman inside me just screaming to get out" may be true in some cases but in many others it's merely an easy alibi they use to indulge themselves in ultra-narcissistic behavior and make some easy money.

It's highly likely that a significant percentage of these guys are little more than lazy Thai village boys who after they talk to their village sisters see an easy way to make money. This self-mutilation and body modification is merely a group identity ritual for them. More than a few Thai male sex workers have women as primary partners and work gay foreign tourists to support their kids. They make regular appearances on the BTS and get off for the Silom gay action or they're with their "Kevin", their "Otto" or their "Bruce" as they "to and fro" from the Soi 3 clubs and show bars.

Their BTS "ride of shame" is palpable in the early evening.

They need money and this works for some of them.

Others are better able to convince themselves it's working for them by modifying their bodies and camping it up.

But my point here is that more than a few, transsexuals, tops, and bottoms would better be described as "lazyboys"

I'm reminded of a TV OP a month or so ago which declared he'd been to many countries; more than a few more "impoverished" than Thailand but he had *never, ever* met a populace so prepared to do ** anything, absolutely anything** for money to the extent that the Thais will.

Casual conversations with Koreans, Japanese, Malaysians and Singaporeans will bring this out as a common thread.

agree , i think things are diffinately changing.... less full ops around proportionally and a loads more top op Lbs. I assume they are just not so commited to being a 'woman' as to get their tackle chopped off

The reason if you can believe it is from what the lady boys that work in the local massage community say is "they keep there tackle because those guys who indulge in ladyboy sex want that, if they have there old chap removed most ladyboy intruders are quite put off by the full female conversion, as in just get a real girl instead, but i would have thought, if the desire to be a full female is so strong, no excuse or situation would delay that process, has the population of ladyboys increased or have more just come out the woodwork, 10-12 years ago there was a few, but now they are on every street corner coffee1.gif

Thai people like to be part of a gang/group whatever - this is just another varient! Individualism is like pergatory for them, look how many will eat a meal alone or how many people it takes to do the shopping at Tescos etc.....

• Like 1

Why is this news?

I initially responded to your post with a joke but in retrospect it is not so funny. You think that this is not valid news do you? It is news to travellers who do not want to be badgered or intimidated. It is definitely of interest to someone who is trying to run a business in the tourist industry here. In a country whose GDP is greater than 6% tourism it is news when tourists are harassed by members of a group that has gained notoriety for harassing and preying on foreigners.