Electronic Cigarettes -Where To Buy In Cm?

mja1906

I know you are looking for the electronic cigarettes, but in case all you want is to give up smoking the painless way. I'd been smoking for 19 years and the best way to quit is cold turkey. But must understand the reason behind addiction is that "the only reason for craving a cig is because you are smoking one" If you don't smoke then the craving will go away. Plain and simple. (It took me years to understand this but it worked)

Now I quited for 7 years never look back. Every time I think about smoking I just feel glad I'm free!

Using substitutes will only make the craving last longer or eventually going back to smoke! Even if I have to smoke one today I can but I can quit again because I know that the reason I want to smoke because of the cigarette it self

Well said. And for more detail and a better understanding of this, google "Alan Carr". It need not be hard or painful once you understand the psychology of it.

BTW, the book can be downloaded from torrent sites. unsure.png It has worked for a lot of people.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!, It took me ages to understand the concept but once I got it. It really worked like he said!

I know you are looking for the electronic cigarettes, but in case all you want is to give up smoking the painless way. I'd been smoking for 19 years and the best way to quit is cold turkey. But must understand the reason behind addiction is that "the only reason for craving a cig is because you are smoking one" If you don't smoke then the craving will go away. Plain and simple. (It took me years to understand this but it worked)

Now I quited for 7 years never look back. Every time I think about smoking I just feel glad I'm free!

Using substitutes will only make the craving last longer or eventually going back to smoke! Even if I have to smoke one today I can but I can quit again because I know that the reason I want to smoke because of the cigarette it self

Well said. And for more detail and a better understanding of this, google "Alan Carr". It need not be hard or painful once you understand the psychology of it.

BTW, the book can be downloaded from torrent sites. unsure.png It has worked for a lot of people.

Exactly!, It took me ages to understand the concept but once I got it. It really worked like he said!

BTW, the book can be downloaded from torrent sites. :unsure: It has worked for a lot of people.

Contact me I supply the new style EGO C with the powerful 1100 mpa batts and fluid

Hi, we ended up buying e-cigs off the guy below. One set is 3,500bt, and liquid is 300bt/bottle. But if you buy a set of liquid ie; 5 bottles it works out cheaper at something like 1,000bt.

He sells duracigs and yes he doesn't speak any English.

3,500bt might seem higher than others available on the market (I've seen prices around 1,500-2,500bt) but we were in a hurry to get one, and my friend hasn't had a cigarette in about a week now, so no complaints so far.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive quit smoking like 20 times now.

Always starts back up by buying 10 baht worth of cigarettes at those small Thai mom and pop shops.

In the US I can quit easily though - I aint paying $8 (240 baht) a freaking pack !

If u need some of these i could help you guys.

I can provide dozent of flavours and really really good quality for a fair price of 1400 baht.

Its incl TWO e-cigarttes eco 4 and one oil refill bottle.

Regards

I can provide dozent of flavours and really really good quality for a fair price of 1400 baht.

Regards

This is the correct price-for a copy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Regards

This is the correct price-for a copy.

And the battery runs down after about 3 hours

Then the charger starts to malfunction, E-liquids supplied are 'dubious', and Atomizers are liable to stop working--all in all--a good deal.

Actually, the copies go for about 1250 baht, but what the heck.

• Like 1

Get yourself a copy of this and stop sucking coffin nails, I did it after too many tries, and am still not home free until I die. I always worry I will start smoking again.

The Electric.....what?

APJeffBarnard_kesey460.jpg

Sorry--"Get Yourself A Copy Of This", meaning what--a brightly painted Afghanii Lorry?? You haven't explained yourself too well--and, if you really do mean 'An Electric What', may I suggest Google--it's quite useful sometimes.

• 2 months later...

Get yourself a copy of this and stop sucking coffin nails, I did it after too many tries, and am still not home free until I die. I always worry I will start smoking again.

The Electric.....what?

Sorry--"Get Yourself A Copy Of This", meaning what--a brightly painted Afghanii Lorry?? You haven't explained yourself too well--and, if you really do mean 'An Electric What', may I suggest Google--it's quite useful sometimes.

Perhaps you should try a google or some type of research starting with what the photo is because it is not an Afghani Lorry. THen you will understand "An Electric .......What"

Nice photo OldChinaHam, thanks.

The Electric.....what?

Perhaps you should try a google or some type of research starting with what the photo is because it is not an Afghani Lorry. THen you will understand "An Electric .......What"

Why don't you help us out--those of us without the time to spend 'Googling' for stuff.

I am quite prepared to be enlightened as to the connection between whatever the photo is about and Electirc cigs.

And yes--I am aware of the contradiction in my posts.

The Electric.....what?

Why don't you help us out--those of us without the time to spend 'Googling' for stuff.

I am quite prepared to be enlightened as to the connection between whatever the photo is about and Electirc cigs.

And yes--I am aware of the contradiction in my posts.

The photo is Ken Kesey in front of his bus "Further" that used to give out free acid at "Acid Test" parties. I think that he is refering to the novel "The Electric Kool-aid Acid Test", but (as usual) I'm not sure what he is on about - in connection to this thread.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Thank you UG. Do you have any copies of that wonderful novel for sale?

Who knows what half the posts have to do with the threads? Perhaps the suggestion is that reading the novel will help one to stop smoking but that is just a guess and not based on my recollection of the novel. But to the degree that the novel might help someone get their head straight, that could include stopping smoking. Yes it is a far reach.

Anyway it is a great photo of an exceptional man and author. RIP

Thanks UG, funnily enough I am very familiar with The Merry Pranksters adventures and am a little embarrassed to admit that I didn't spot the 'Old Maestro'- I used to love the stuff that came about when the Dead and other San Fran bands joined in.

The connection to Electric cigarettes is indeed obscure but thanks for pointing me in the direction of one of my heros from my somewhat misspent youth.

Thank you UG. Do you have any copies of that wonderful novel for sale?

Not at the moment, but it comes and goes. I have always loved that book and have read it numerous times. I realized a week or two ago that it is probably in my top 5 favorites even though I usually prefer fiction.

Ive quit smoking like 20 times now.

Always starts back up by buying 10 baht worth of cigarettes at those small Thai mom and pop shops.

In the US I can quit easily though - I aint paying $8 (240 baht) a freaking pack !

If you can quit easily at $8 a pack, then why not just quit period? unsure.png

The dangers associated with smoking and withdrawal symptoms of quitting are the same, regardless of price.

I just ordered successfully and very competitive in pricing and shipping V2cig branded products from their Malaysia agency. Original USA products small low value declared neutral mail package assure hassle free customs. Good experience.

I realise that 'it's each person to his own' but the type that you are referencing are not really in the same league as genuine tank or cartomiser incorporated e-cigarettes- I did start out using the sort that basically look like a 'real' cigarette and found that they lacked the nicotine content that I required; I'm not saying they won't suit some smokers but I think that you will enjoy the ones that require a tank or a cartomisers to a greater degree.

However, beware of the copies and copy E-liquid.

Have to disagree in regards of v2cigs I was surprised how close it comes to the real stick which I still need every here and than. I see it anyway as my only suitable way of quit it totally after a while as I have to admit my will is not strong enough to go cold turkey from one day to another. And be assured the Malaysian branch only distributes the original products. Which I have considerably doubts in the stuff offered via Thai shops