• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye-ee, goodbye-ee,

Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee,

Tho' it's hard to part I know

You <deleted> up and its your fault.

or as they say in German.... Auf Wiedersein Vanker

Clearly you don't know much about Thailand. He will be back.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why do so many of you rejoice over some poor blokes misfortune? A pretty sad lot... sick.gif

Misfortune?? Ha ha ha.

Once a loser always a loser.

So I take it, you won't be visiting him in prison.

Omg...they really caught the king pin, this time!

Don't they have better things to do, than use time on <deleted> like this? Yes he's on overstay, yes he smoked some ridiculous herb, that grows in the wild...but come'on?

Give me 2 minnuts in any soi in Thailand, and i'll identify bigger crocks, hazards, danger's to Thai-society, than this looser.

And yes, no doubt the chimp who sold him the lumb of weed, made 500thb to turn him in to the BIB, who thought they could shake him down for a bit more.

So a loose-loose-loose situation. The Chimp sell's less weed now, the BIB lost their 500thb, as he was a poor sod on overstay with no savings. And the king pin of crime here in the picture, gets a horrible trip to IDC etc...

They must be very proud for the big bust they made ! Poor guy looks really banged out I see so many guys from all over looking like this , cant understand why people without the means want to live here . Well for that matter I dont understand staying here for more than a long vacation , the Farang here in this country are and always will be second class citizens and the amount of corruption and nonsense that goes on I think will only get worse . I walk around Bangkok and its dirty , smells . Yes I loved it more when i first came here but the shiny veneer wears off quick and I dont like what I see underneath ! I come now only every two years or so and that is getting to be too soon ! Hope this guy straightens himself out .

"always will be second class citizens"

Most farang are not citizens of Thailand at all. This person was an illegal alien. They tend not to rank high in the pecking order in any country.

"I come now only every two years or so and that is getting to be too soon ! "

That makes no sense. If you find the place so disagreeable, why would you keep coming here at all? You're either a masochist or into some sort of self-flagellation, literally or figuratively.

Hey man , this guy entitled to come to Thailand as often or as little as he wants and I happen to agree with alot of what he is saying. Who are you to pick apart his post and assassinate his character with him either being a masochist or blah blah blah. Get off your high horse with your high falutin' holier than thou attitude and correcting people on how they state their opinions.

"We smelled something like marijuana"

Good noses to be able to sniff out a dime bag in a drawer. And what brought them there in the first place? I'd bet a cold Chang that somebody ratted him out to the cops -- including that they should search for weed.

He should have tipped her better. ;)

What a clown! Albeit a little unlucky (for getting caught with weed). Smoking in your room though in a guesthouse??? <deleted>?

Isn't that what the beach is for or many places I...err...my friends have done this?

As for overstaying the visa, well he is a stupid f@@k for that, but hey I'm sure he has good memories of a country he will never visit again?

No prob, Indo, Laos, Phill's, Burma et al. will allow him a good life too.

45, still smokin, f@@k man don't we...err..they move on by this time?

• Like 1

What a clown! Albeit a little unlucky (for getting caught with weed). Smoking in your room though in a guesthouse??? <deleted>?

Isn't that what the beach is for or many places I...err...my friends have done this?

As for overstaying the visa, well he is a stupid f@@k for that, but hey I'm sure he has good memories of a country he will never visit again?

OTT.

They smelled grass in a bag in a drawer?

Amazing set up to me.

How about the smell wafting from his room?? You would not have to be Einstein to dig a little deeper and actually look in a drawer/under bed or anywhere else would you.

OTT.

OTT ? Please elaborate?

OTT.

OTT ? Please elaborate?

Over the top.

crying more than the bereaved..

OTT.

OTT ? Please elaborate?

Over the top.

crying more than the bereaved..

Hardly crying, actually laughing at (not with) this clown and how stupid he could be.

Hey, I still live in Thailand (legally), will continue to do so....

You feel sorry for him???

And if you actually read my first post, I clarified unlucky for getting caught !

I feel sorry for him.
He has not hurt anyone.
Just hurts him self.
May midlife crisis or a thai girl broke his heart, who knows?

I would hope that the Thai police would take more effort to catch the crazy stabbers and killers,

• Like 2

What a complete idiot !! Get your cheque book ready matey, lots to pay here

Technically, there is a MAXIMUM of 20,000 baht fine for overstaying.

so, how is that a large amount to pay?

I understand he broke the law by overstaying... but seriously... i met loads of people in so many different countries that have overstayed much longer than him!!!

i know that this kind of crime means a lot to the immigration department... but to me its a petty crime. immigration laws are a shame. the prevent people from doing what they want to do in life. and they keep people prisoner within their own country because of harsh immigration laws elsewhere.

how easy is it for us to come to thaialnd? and how hard is it for Thai people to go to the UK ? !!!

overstayers in the UK just get deported. (and depending on their length of overstay [more than 28 days] they are banned for either a year or 5 years.. depending on how they were caught and how they left the country.

What is 'living illegally' ? Was he a squatter ?

From my point of view he did not anything wrong, just a guy who does not live conform some manmade rules.

It seems he lived in a house that was not occupied by someone else.

He stayed on a piece on earth that should be free to use for all of us.

He loved herbes that were made by God, with the reason to use them to free our minds.

This is not a criminal.

Doesn't have to be a squatter, he was on a 2 year overstay, i.e. living there illegally.

He was in possession of illegal drugs, whatever the reason, hippie.

Those things, if proved, are criminal activities.

Go and roll another spliff, man.

Well, look at most of you pointing the finger and throwing stones in glass houses. We don't know why he overstayed yet and straight away most of you portraying the perfect alien! Shame on you and your bullying of a man you don't even know. Let's find out the whole story if we can before for he is succumbed to your wrath of comments.....Just saying....:-)

The reason for his overstay is irrelevant, it's two years, you know? In possession of drugs also.

Poor bugger, hope he just gets deported with as little hassle or expense as possible, with all the shit people do every day here he's one very small potato, shame on the <deleted> that grassed him up.....

Unless they had a reason to grass him up...

Well, look at most of you pointing the finger and throwing stones in glass houses. We don't know why he overstayed yet and straight away most of you portraying the perfect alien! Shame on you and your bullying of a man you don't even know. Let's find out the whole story if we can before for he is succumbed to your wrath of comments.....Just saying....:-)

The reason for his overstay is irrelevant, it's two years, you know? In possession of drugs also.

Ok, what do you think is the right punishment for him?

• Like 1

What a complete idiot !! Get your cheque book ready matey, lots to pay here

Cheque book? What cheque book?! He's been slumming it for 2 years with presumably no source of income so it will will be the good old embassy picking up the tab for yet another skint Geordie (it's always Geordies them overtstaying blokes...why is that?......) At least back home for summer....if he has a home....ooops, forgot, there is no summer in Geordieland.....

The embassy won't be picking up any tab, if he can't pay his overstay (and fine?) he'll be locked up here until he does pay. Embassies don't bail people out, pay fines, negotiate on behalf of the convicted or (normally) provide airtickets.