Thai Woman Claims American Man Sexually Exploited Her, Seeks Justice From U S Embassy

webfact

Chiang Mai woman claims American man sexually exploited her, seeks justice from U.S. Embassy
By Coconuts Bangkok

cmw.jpg

CHIANG MAI: -- This morning Thidarat Chaisiri submitted a letter to Chiang Mai Araya Group secretary Nathee Teerarojjanapongs, aka Gay Nathee, requesting that the group help her press charges against an American man who she claimed had taken advantage of her sexually.

Thirty-eight-year-old Thidarat said that she met James Dean, a 49-year-old businessman who claimed to own a elementary school in the United States, through a matrimonial classified ad published on September 26, 2012.

The date, arranged by Dean’s Thai private secretary, started with a dinner and a tour at Dean’s apartment. It was there that Dean tricked Thidarat into having sex with him by promising to marry her. However, following a few dates, Dean abruptly broke up with her.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/05/14/chiang-mai-woman-claims-american-man-sexually-exploited-her-seeks-justice-us-embassy

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-05-14

• Like 1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had sex with the promise of marriage, the guy broke his word?

Might as well lock up about 99.9% of the male population if breaking a promise is a crime.

Ha! Ha! We farang are learning the lessons taught to us by those charming, honest, thoughtful, truthful, loyal Thai ladies we have met, believed and fallen for. clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Mind you he wasn't after the pick of the crop at 38.

• Like 1

I would love to hear the guy's side of the story

Unadvertised kilo's or faint hint of bait smell?

I wonder has a Thai guy ever been sued for similar and the courts found for the woman?

I guess the extortion potential of a Elementary school owner was just too powerful.

What if he made Elementary school story was made up also? Oh snap !

I would love to hear the guy's side of the story

Unadvertised kilo's or faint hint of bait smell?

I wonder has a Thai guy ever been sued for similar and the courts found for the woman?

I guess the extortion potential of a Elementary school owner was just too powerful.

What if he made Elementary school story was made up also? Oh snap !

He found out who she really was,

He bailed out.

She is unhappy.

She is suing.

He should be suing.

I wonder what selection she will make for 'services required' from US Consulate, when reporting this dispickable deed. She admitted the deed was done, but seems the afterglow part was missing/short lived.

There is no case here.

Also, this might be more sympathetic if we were talking about a very young woman.

She's 38 and doesn't know the score about men?

She consented to the sex. That's the end of it.

In what alternative universe is being a CAD a crime?

He may not be a cad. Why make that assumption? Could it not be that in the course of events she had too many too soon, as in sick buffalos and brothers needing operations?

Lose face, feel done over, go completely spazo and make a bigger tit of yourself publically.

Where's that Thai woman who put on a tight police uniform and smashed up her Chevy at the dealership with a hammer as the media laughed watched on?