Thai Woman Claims American Man Sexually Exploited Her, Seeks Justice From U S Embassy

webfact

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... in a few dates she may have waffled on about how needy her family are... how she loves gold and how her papa is very sick....

Of course he would break off the (if you can call it), relationship....

Its not unusual for either party to spread the BS on first dates....

"James Dean" huh? I bet Miss Gay Natee (feminist that 'she' is) is really angry that she didn't get a look at this "James Dean" guy's passport... Probably a pseudonym. If this were a prosecutable offense in the USA - I'd be serving time for the next 300 years.

• Like 2

She's appealing to the Embassy to get approved for Obamacare (or is it ObamaIdon'tcare?) as well as get US-Govt-paid-for (taxpayer-paid-for, sorry) birth control, of course. She'll probably be diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Take it from here, people. I'm tired tonight.

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 1

- why should the US Embassy have to intervene : an Embassy is not a court

- any claim for compensation (ridiculous or not) for something which happened in Thailand can only be heard in a Thai court

The date ... started with a dinner and a tour at Dean’s apartment. It was there that Dean tricked Thidarat into having sex with him by promising to marry her.

Their first date. He says that he'll marry her. I bet she thought she'd picked up a sucker at that point.

James Dean or rather the "Avenging Angel"

All I could think of was.....serious?

Compensation for what...changing your mind...stretching the truth to get laid....

All she's done is made herself look like an idiot, publicly. Really is an idiot and no wonder he quit so quickly.

I think she might have just wandered down from the hill tribe and her first time in the big smoke if she was to believe the story he was spinning - first date- marry - school owner - wow - her own little pot of gold -- they say gold diggers are just like hookers, only smarter - lol - its usually the farang who gets suckered in this way - well she has as much change of getting anything as a purple spotted flying pig -

and he is a naughty boy - fancy telling nice honest truthful thai ladies aged 38 stories like this - shame on him -

I would love to hear the guy's side of the story

Unadvertised kilo's or faint hint of bait smell?

I wonder has a Thai guy ever been sued for similar and the courts found for the woman?

I guess the extortion potential of a Elementary school owner was just too powerful.

What if he made Elementary school story was made up also? Oh snap !

If she doesn't win this one, she'll press charges against him for running an elementary school to ger access to children!

The date ... started with a dinner and a tour at Dean’s apartment. It was there that Dean tricked Thidarat into having sex with him by promising to marry her.

Their first date. He says that he'll marry her. I bet she thought she'd picked up a sucker at that point.

Next time, get it in writing. With witnesses!

Honestly, I hope the embassy shows her the door. The nerve!

It seems her trust in the BIB was such she by-passed them and went straight to the US Embassy. Pity no one told her that the embassy has no jurisdiction and even if they listen to her the best they can do is pass it on to the Thai Interior Ministry who will give it to the BIB anyway.

The plot thickens.

Maybe he gave her Herpes Hippopotamus 10 or something

I understand there are many, many Thais who try to exploit farangs, and vice versa - let's see what pans out

Edited by binjalin

Had sex with the promise of marriage, the guy broke his word?

Might as well lock up about 99.9% of the male population if breaking a promise is a crime.

...and 99.99% of the female population!

The plot thickens.

I understand there are many, many Thais who try to exploit farangs, and vice versa - let's see what pans out

Chalk it up to horrible reporting then. They made a complaint and the press is involved and apparently the most important talking points were not reported?

It's a sealed complaint or it's not. Unless it was sealed and now they are leaking it.

Other than incompetence what are the factors causing such bad reporting in Thailand?

The plot thickens.

Chalk it up to horrible reporting then. They made a complaint and the press is involved and apparently the most important talking points were not reported?

It's a sealed complaint or it's not. Unless it was sealed and now they are leaking it.

Other than incompetence what are the factors causing such bad reporting in Thailand?

don't tell me you 'believe the papers'? especially here? that would be nearly as bad as saying you believe the posters on TVF lol

Edited by binjalin

don't tell me you 'believe the papers'? especially here? that would be nearly as bad as saying you believe the posters on TVF lol

I kind of want to believe you and your a TV poster.

What could be the hypothetical reason for not pursuing this first in legal system? There are all sorts of dusty laws that could be trotted out to pursue this guy.

Why go the non legal publicity route? Did he break a US law only?

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie