Recommand Hotels 400-500 Baht Near Bts/mrt

I live 15 days south Thailand and 15 days Bangkok.........I checked Agoda, anything in this price range is almost dorm or pack packers style( almost 1 star accommodation) ).....around soi 3-5 in shukumvit I couldn't find any decent clean room for less than 700-800 baht

The more hotels/service apartments you can recommend is better....as I like to try different locations which is 10 minute walking distance to BTS or MRT.....Thank you

I think Nasa Vegas has raised it prices to around 900 per night depending on the season and it is nearly always booked out since people found out it is next to the traim to Swampy .. We stayed there a few years ago . Very shabby then - maybe it has improved.

S27 hotel on Soi 22 Sukhumvit close to the old Washington Square. 350thb a night but the first floor is used for short time use. I have know people who were on a budget stay there and they all said it was ok.

Don't waste your time looking for 400/500 baht rooms around the area you mentioned, they don't exist, particularly as you're not prepared to take back-packer type rooms i.e. 400/500 baht rooms!

if you can't afford a good hotel room, you should not be here!

Thank you to those who made some recommendation..

I wish there wasn't so many angry farangs in these forums.

For your information, I am not a tourist, I am professional who make his leaving in Thailand.

I have to pay 30,000 rent for my company rent

I rent a home in Phuket 7,000 baht

I need to fly Phuket-bkk-Phuket 3-4 times a month, it all adds up

I just need a clean place to sleep and quick access to BTS/MRT to go around. I am not looking to bring overnight bargirl and impress her.

I already found dozens of apartments that caters to local thais, and have daily price. If you knowledge is limited on bkk, please refrain from making comments.

I assume most posters here knows not much other than Nana plaza, soi cowboys....etc

P.s Moderators ....please close this thread, as no longer needed

Edited by coldcity

Don't waste your time looking for 400/500 baht rooms around the area you mentioned, they don't exist, particularly as you're not prepared to take back-packer type rooms i.e. 400/500 baht rooms!

if you can't afford a good hotel room, you should not be here!
Do you mind my asking who made you God, to decide who should be here and who not? With your attitude perhaps you shouldn't be here! have a nice day!
  • Like 2

Ah, I see. You don't want Khao San cause you need to be near transport? Maybe around Hualomphong Train Station? There are always cheapish hotels around there in that price range, can't recommend one but almost certain you will find.

Sukhumvit is tricky

That Nasa Vegas looks a good option

I think Honey House is not too much more than that: http://www.honeyhouse.co.th/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=3〈=en

The old skool places around Ngam Dupli may be in that price range (around Malaysia Hotel) and the Lumphini underground isn't too far from there