Need Help

i am serious about meeting a Thai lady and starting a relationshipe,hopefolly to get meried and bring her back to the UK.

i have been to Thailand (Pattaya) 3 times to visit family, and allways had a good time.But the bar girls i have meet, allways promise the earth and let me down!! As the song go's love the one your with!

I work long 13 hour days,is Thailand worth all this efort,sleepless nights,strees over visa's.

My uncle is maried to a Thai lady and offers no advice.

1) Has anyone any advice about meeting a reasonable Thai lady who is interested in a serious relationshipe?

2) if i meet her in April, can i say i meet her on my first tripe (back dated photo') for her visa?

3) any info on Bangkok dating agencies would be verry helpfull, are thay successful or a waist of time?

I DONT WONT IT TO GO WRONG AGAINE,

post-27604-1143152239_thumb.jpg

i am serious about meeting a Thai lady and starting a relationshipe,hopefolly to get meried and bring her back to the UK.

i have been to Thailand (Pattaya) 3 times to visit family, and allways had a good time.But the bar girls i have meet, allways promise the earth and let me down!! As the song go's love the one your with!

I work long 13 hour days,is Thailand worth all this efort,sleepless nights,strees over visa's.

My uncle is maried to a Thai lady and offers no advice.

1) Has anyone any advice about meeting a reasonable Thai lady who is interested in a serious relationshipe?

2) if i meet her in April, can i say i meet her on my first tripe (back dated photo') for her visa?

3) any info on Bangkok dating agencies would be verry helpfull, are thay successful or a waist of time?

I DONT WONT IT TO GO WRONG AGAINE,

Daft. should be sacked from the human race.

Asking advice from other men how to meet a girl?. Not quite a hunter gatherer is one?. :o

Try a Coldplay c.d.

Sounds like you are talking about a shopping trip, hope it's not that way :o

To answer your questions;

1, Only you can decide if and when you meet a Thai lady, that she is 'reasonable', you words not mine. My advise would be, be honest and you might get it back.

2, NO. Very simple.

3, There are adverts for dating agencies all over the net, I would just type 'Thai dating' into google. There is even one advertised on this site.

Slightly tongue in cheek, but:-

Talk to your uncle's wife. All Thai ladies have cute sisters / daughters? / friends / other relations who would be delighted to meet a decent, hard working Brit trucker (assumption from the nick).

After all, that's how I met my lovely :o

What else would you expect hanging out in bars in Pattaya -- and besides, any "decent" girl as you call call then who lives in Pattaya would probably steer well clear of you any way - and would you blame them with most male tourists in Pattaya with their tongues hanging out looking for anything other than a full time commitment.

I think a change of attitude wouldn't hurt either - sounds like you consider it's like going to a cattle sale.