BANGKOK
ubonrthai

Ubon Ratchathani News & Development

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:37 AM, ubonrthai said:

I'll need this soon too. There are stores all over the place that do this. No idea who is actually skilled at it. If you remember, please let me know how it goes.

I had CCTVUBON aka Ubon Saengthong Satcom installed 8 outdoor cameras today and yesterday. I am pleased with the way they installed everything. The boss speaks sufficient English and his sister, who also works at the shop, speaks even better English, so for me that was an advantage.

Address: 92/58 Soi Thamma Withi (next to Big C).

How are the internet speeds now? Do you have AIS fiber? How about 4G speeds? I guess it depends on where you are in Ubon?

18 hours ago, Andrew108 said:

How are the internet speeds now? Do you have AIS fiber? How about 4G speeds? I guess it depends on where you are in Ubon?

Sunday 2SEP18 - about 8AM - 3BB - Ubon

3BB_Speed_Test.png

Edited by jayceenik
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Andrew108 said:

There is good coverage in Ubon, l have the cheapest 3BB connection and can do anything l want with it, including watching a Smart TV upstairs via wifi..?

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, Andrew108 said:

O.k very interesting. Thanks for the info. ?

I have 2 different inet here in my pharmacy 3bb (Fiber+Wifi) ToT (Fider+Wifi)

as we are 40km outside ubon town it's ok here other than Tot is cutting time to time, but generally ok every day

20180903_154932.jpg

Screenshot_20180903-154805.jpg

vvv.png

Can someone point me in the right direction as I have some farm land on a river in Det and I am not sure what its worth? I need a valuation on it. It is Chanote title and a little over 10 rai - on river and so plenty of free water. Someone is growing on it now but they have no agreement. I have pics and map. Or someone suggest to me how to get it valued

thanks

ubon land seized 4 2018 (2).jpg

Edited by BlackJack

On 9/12/2018 at 5:55 PM, BlackJack said:

Can someone point me in the right direction as I have some farm land on a river in Det and I am not sure what its worth? I need a valuation on it. It is Chanote title and a little over 10 rai - on river and so plenty of free water. Someone is growing on it now but they have no agreement. I have pics and map. Or someone suggest to me how to get it valued

thanks

If you ask at the local Amphur office, they have land valuations. They use them when calculating what tax you pay when land is bought/sold, instead of using the actual declared selling price.

thanks but I dont live there - I flew up for the day to get the Chanote back as it was collateral

now I have the land but no buyers

11 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

thanks but I dont live there - I flew up for the day to get the Chanote back as it was collateral

now I have the land but no buyers

Use an agent..

I'll give you 100,000 baht for it. 😉

But to be serious, look up Ubon Homes and drop them a message.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the land is close to a river that's a positive so long as it is not subject to flooding in the height of rainy seasons. OP needs to be aware that this has been a significantly drier rainy season than usual in this part of Lower Issan, so any due diligence that the selling OP or his agent does needs to enquire about prior record not just current year observation. Otherwise there would be a risk that seller might not understand why his valuation is not attracting his value expectations.

• Like 1