BANGKOK
ubonrthai

Ubon Ratchathani News & Development

1 minute ago, DILLIGAD said:

No more watching grass grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fink they are serious this time as there are a load of blokes with whistles....🤣

• Like 2

Maybe the RWAS.
Rodger Whittaker Appreciation Society!

• Haha 1

Seems my euphoria was a bit premature..All the heavy machinery, tents, food, uniforms ended up about 4 hours actual cleaning work..They have all gone...Oh well...😥

Not sure if this has been covered previously, but what is the nearly complete building opposite/south of Central????

I've been wondering that myself...and even passing the building several times the past months with different locals, npbody was able to tell me.

2 hours ago, Patriot said:

Not sure if this has been covered previously, but what is the nearly complete building opposite/south of Central????

Is it this?

https://www.facebook.com/ubonflyover/posts/ข่าวด่วน-escent-condo-at-central-plaza-ubonratchathani-soon-ภาพประกอบที่-2-เซ็นท/2089911957934259/

11 hours ago, NiwPix said:

I've been wondering that myself...and even passing the building several times the past months with different locals, npbody was able to tell me.

I stopped by there some while ago; no posters giving names of builders, owners..nothing at all.

Maybe it will have very large loudspeakers on the roof, to call the faithful to prayer at crack of dawn?

Hope the expensive new condos will have very good soundproofing.

• Haha 1

Yo

Just saw EV Charging Station beside Pizza Hut, Would be nice to see if Ubon have any Electrical cars as i have not seen any so far20190519_154206.thumb.jpg.fc257dc06f8f5aedd9c97c5ab6d01521.jpg

20190519_154152.thumb.jpg.7b0c32aa3867117c7c7e19c89a8c8acd.jpg

• Like 1

Seen a few BMW 330e’s around and about. I believe a ‘Beema’ engineer has to survey your houses electrical supply before you can use it!
Good improvement here!

I stopped by there some while ago; no posters giving names of builders, owners..nothing at all.

Maybe it will have very large loudspeakers on the roof, to call the faithful to prayer at crack of dawn?

Hope the expensive new condos will have very good soundproofing.

Was told yesterday it will be a beauty university or at least that’s what was on one of the signs outside. And yeah, I was thinking the same after they finished the gold domes.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, chris26be said:

Hi Chris. No; that is the condo construction on the car park. I meant the mosque-like building over the road, Sappasit Road I think 

2 hours ago, craftyone said:

Was told yesterday it will be a beauty university or at least that’s what was on one of the signs outside. And yeah, I was thinking the same after they finished the gold domes.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for the update; glad I was not the only one with a suspicious mind!

• Like 1

Thanks for the update; glad I was not the only one with a suspicious mind!

I’m pretty new here in Ubon, but GF’s bro is Muslim, didn’t know anything about it, so I just drove straight up to the signs yesterday so she could read them.
From what I understand there’s only one mosque in town but where they live I never hear any calls to prayer so it must be near the river or farther away.
Lived in Bangkapi in a heavily populated Muslim area for a while and gladly welcome the silence here.
  • Like 1