BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
ubonrthai

Ubon Ratchathani News & Development

Thanks for the ECC info.

Edited by jayceenik

Here are a few pictures of airport upgrades if you haven’t been through in awhile.

IMG_7927.JPG
IMG_7926.JPG
IMG_7925.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonrthai said:

The road to Trakan is closed.

IMG_8096.JPG
IMG_8097.JPG

Plus the route from Ubon to Chong Mek, so I am told..

Immigration is accepting donations for people affected by the floods. They requested Mama noodles and water. A great chance to do your TM30 and help others. [emoji2]

IMG_8093.JPG

• Like 2

The road to Yasothon, Hwy 23, also now closed.

IMG_8099.JPG.1f72617f6290ea4f5c4d8828a1c76895.JPG

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]wow
Is that person fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MrTrip said:

emoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.pngemoji33.pngwow
Is that person fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my immediate thought too ........

• Like 1

Today I drove on the new second bridge across the Little Mun river just before Benchamat school. I am not sure how it will ease the congestion as coming off the bridge with two lanes, I think one is squeezed into one lane. A pity that the water-treatment department didn't give up a few metres of their lane to make the road off the bridge wider. 

They finally opened it? I'll be crossing it the coming days...looking forward to seeing construction at its finest 🙂

The new building / Food Court on Chaengsanit called Y-Square will open March 2nd ( KFC is already open there ).

Maybe you know @Michael Hare, I heard the mall they were building where the old Robinson was, was stopped and they built Y-Square instead. Do you have any knowledge on the progress of the old robinson area?

19 hours ago, NiwPix said:

They finally opened it? I'll be crossing it the coming days...looking forward to seeing construction at its finest 🙂

The new building / Food Court on Chaengsanit called Y-Square will open March 2nd ( KFC is already open there ).

Maybe you know @Michael Hare, I heard the mall they were building where the old Robinson was, was stopped and they built Y-Square instead. Do you have any knowledge on the progress of the old robinson area?

I doubt if any mall will be built on the old Ying-Yong-Robinson site. These old family malls can not compete with Central. When I came to live permanently in Ubon in 1994 there four large Ubon family shopping stores in Ubon. Three downtown and Ying Yong. Since then SK and Sunee have opened. They are all struggling. During that time Makro, Big C and Tesco-Lotus have also opened as well. Have to wait and see if Y-Square Mall will prosper. 

• Thanks 1